I see Q is back again

What are our feelings on the latest Q posts?
I feel like the first month (or thereabouts) was a legit insider user with intelligence information, but around Christmas it seemed like LARPers coopted the Q shit and it became pretty laughable.
But the posts from yesterday seem a little more like the original Q.
Am I wrong? I am so subpar with detecting larp efforts unless they’re really obvious, so what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=#ChainOfCommand since:2010-01-01 until:2018-01-13&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More Q posts from yesterday in case others haven’t seen it.
I was out of town all weekend and missed this yesterday.

Trump is part of the Cult of Neptune they're just changing the window dressing for you plebes.

Last one.

Thanks for the input, Frank.

>you cannot make this shit up

BIG IF QUE

Q predicted this

Q predicted this

Larpers took over for a while, tried hard to discredit Q. They lost control of the tripcode for a while there. They got it back.

Tl;dr: It's a state op to start percolating what they want in the public conciousness, you've got what amounts to a free intelligence service on your beck and call. Why do you think so much effort is put into discrediting it instead of just leaving the crazies alone?

The hashtag #ChainOfCommand was used before QRetarded posted anything. The hashtagged was used to hype of a coming series.

Timeline from 2010 to January 13 of 1800:
twitter.com/search?l=&q=#ChainOfCommand since:2010-01-01 until:2018-01-13&src=typd&lang=en

QANON IS A HASHTAG NOW

Frank who
Some other Vatican faction will simply replace the current one
House of Savoy runs the Cult of Neptune
Why are all his generals Catholic?

Q has always been a larper. He guessed a few incidents correctly.

His grammar belies both a lack of higher education and inexperience with both the intelligence community and federal politics in general.

> "so much effort_
> a few posts on Sup Forums

The fact that you think this is hard work is why you're poor and fat.

>Q has always been a larper

PROVE IT BITCH

Keep the Q Larps coming, they’re entertaining and they keep the boomers busy so they don’t discover my power levels

Lol dem flag fuck off
Time and time again the group behind q have proven to be legit. The day of your rope is fast approaching

Trump signed an EO updating the manual on courts-martial. It's happening.

Mueller is 73. What would you do?

Throw shit at the wall long enough and something will stick.

The larping homos in this board are terrible.

The only one who proved being real was FBI user when he gave us the tesla-trump files via twitter.

There will literally be no day of the rope. Ever.

Every time one of you faggots try and start it, shooting a mosque in Canada, or a church in Charleston, or a school in Florida. Every time. Every single time, the rest of you faggots rally - not to arms, but to the internet, in an effort to first falsely blame liberals, then proclaim that it's a false flag.

Literally every single time.

I was reading a thread yesterday, watching your efforts to get 100,000 signatures to save whites in South Africa. After two days, you'd manifested 7800 signatures. You haven't even met 10% of your goal.

And yet, you continue to believe you actually have popular support.

It's hilarious, and pathetic. No one likes you. No one gives you decent jobs. No one dates you. No one promotes you. No one defends you.

It's literally never ever going to happen. There will never be a day of the rope.

You suck at Marketing, and you instill zero fear in the public at large.

>When you have no insight, so you just pretend that you do

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!

Holy shit look at this projection.
Look at this retard and laugh.

>It's a state op to start percolating what they want in the public conciousness,
And what's the message? "Trust the government, goyim, we have everything under control. Don't revolt or try to change anything. Oh, and remember to support Israel, fellow goyim!"

Memeflag covering for mossad false flags
Surprise!

Look out Trump, the Marines are coming for you.

>PROVE IT BITCH
don't have to, it proves itself.

>a legit insider user with intelligence information
You retard. "Legit intelligence information" about an ongoing coup in the USA? Anybody with that kind of information would not share it on Sup Forums because they would be a patriot not a faggot. No, DIA does not care for "weaponized autism" and doesn't want a million autists knowing their business so they don't reveal the most shocking information in US history on Sup Forums.

When is France, Germany going to be punished for illegally Killing Gaddafi and then taken his profits?

Ok, What about their Ring Leader Hilary?