twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would not be surprised if this is overturned for some reason

hitler gassed the wrong people

who cares

congrats based polaks

Slavs are niggers in my book

>Slav
>White

I'm glad they won. Look how happy he is!

the entire world is niggers including you as well

>jakub

Blacks btfo

KARA BOGA FEARS
THE SLAV MAN

>try to be best in Europe
>be best in world
This is a sound gameplan for the West

Someone post the Polish edit of that Jew picture, this guy kinda looks like him.

How can black bois even compete?

They most certainly are, and they belong in Europe, unlike you.

Unironic question: why do all slav girls have these whore nails? I get they're more boney and all of that, but that doesn't explain the nails

That's like saying we are all apes. We evolved beyond you.
In fact there is a scientific reason for it too. When humans spread from Africa and through the middle East into Europe, Europe was in the middle of an ice age. Humans who spread to Europe had to adapt and invent ways to survive, same with middle eastern humans at that time. Africans stayed on the same land and innovated absolutely nothing because they didn't need to. Historically, blacks have been a lazy none adventurous human.

noice m8

Proving once again that Slavs are, after all, niggers.

>slavs are even more of a niggers than actual niggers confirmed

Running is all that niggers had.

>slavic subhumans
>white

We got a Norwegian world champ in hurdles last year.
No world record, though.

>That's like saying we are all apes.
welcome to the jungle apeman

Why is indoor races in different category... wtf?

Slavs will be around a lot longer than you achmed

Because wind, temperature and weather doesn't affect it.

What about aborigines then, science user?

humidity, temp, etc

It looks good?
Still far better than Abomnacións from muttland.

amerimutts BTFO

>belgian
>white

Stop calling Euros Achmed. They are our friends and brothers.

Indoor track is a different size, too. 300m instead of 400m, and the curves are much sharper.

no russian doctors or officials were consulted before or after this legendary win

ogabbooga

No. If you are genuinely black then unfortunately the reality is, is that blacks are less evolved than whites. And I'm not saying that if any of those black men who decided to stay in Africa all those thousands of years ago had decided to leave and search out new lands, I'm not saying they wouldn't be the same as white Europeans, but the fact is is they stayed and innovated fuck all. It's just cold hard facts about black people.

o kurwa!

>white
>white

I've read they were there before anyone. Are they not supposed to the first humans on the planet but they just didn't go anywhere?

Ha, that would actually be hilarious and sad at the same time.

wow, the prestigious 4x400-meter indoor relay? blacks btfo! it couldn't have anything to do with their best athletes being occupied with sports/events that people actually care about

Almost like another partition, innit?

Out of Africa isn't even correct. Look it up. You are a sub-species.

Oops, actually they're 200m.

No. They are the ones that actually migrated and moved their arses the most. Where you read that they just popped there, I don't know. I guess British history books are known to have their flaws anyhow..

slav girls have terrible taste regarding nails, hair colouring and make up

we're the best stock but still uncultured

ja pierdole!

rocky was slav not italian
how is this posible ?
youtube.com/watch?v=lVY8SbQGW-

OY VEY HE HAD A CUP OF COFF...I mean Performance Enhancing Drugs in his system, therefore the poor disenfranchised black man wins by default.

ups
youtube.com/watch?v=lVY8SbQGW-Y

The white race is waking the fuck up. There is a reason we were able to conquer most of the world before we slept!

Lmao that dude looks so Norwegian

Arnold Schwarzenegger is also half slav. His mother is ethnical czech.

So what are you saying? We descended from abos? And they didn't just pop there, they would have evolved on their own in a separate part of the world.

Oh come on, you slavs are not even the best polish people. Pic related that I won't bother putting up: map of Prussia.

You didn't conquer shit. Last time you try to act tough, trying to prove you were worth shit and that your allies were weaker than the strong, amazing, Canadian men, you landed in Dieppe with the result we all know.

Well I'm not a paid teacher. Do your own research, it's a few clicks away. Be white, ffs.

Also screw running, this should be actual Olympic discipline

youtube.com/watch?v=VWV5X6cNWb4

You seem very clued in, I thought maybe the way you were talking about that you might be able to point me in the right direction, or at least discuss it with me.

OD Wilson is black. He won a couple of events but overall couldn't hang. He was a black man before all of these nigger retards of today made it poison.

>indoor championship
Is this something that matters?

I don't understand why someone believing the abos are a different branch of humanity, that is unable to Google something, would care to be sarcastic. I really don't.

>Jakub
Fucking cave beasts baka.
WE

>nigger doesn't understand the conzept of a world record

I wasn't even being sarcastic I would like you to point in the direction of your research so I don't waste hours reading shit, and I can get right to the point and get the facts I need. But you're obviously some French cunt who needs a punch in the face.

How did the committee allow this act of open racism? First antisemitism, now this?!

Threats? Could you buy some allies beforehand like usual?

I won't waste 5 mins of my life to spare 5 mins of yours. What's so hard to understand? You can remain an uncultured swine, for all it matters to me.

True.

I will be the uncultured swine by announcing that I would take great pleasure in stamping on your head.

Every anti-polish post is like a belgian or french guy. You guys seem to have massive insecurities with rising Slav nations because yours are declining.

underrated

i am not black, and i do understand what a world record is. this happens to be one of those world records that no one gives fuck about. the world's greatest athletes of all races would destroy this record if they made this their focus- but they don't because it's a fucking subgroup of relay race competitions and their time is better spent competing in other events. but by all means, celebrate this incredible victory!

God speed Poland! Make the niggers so depressed that they'll commit suicide!

56% vs 95%

Western Euros are all fucking gay boy lost cause uppity fucks; when they aren’t letting Muhammad and his possy gang bang their wives they’re dissecting other men because they aren’t “muh aryaannn” or “muh 6’3””

All track should be done indoors. Uncontrolled variable while trying to find the best of something is fucking retarded. Randomness does not belong in competition.

OG slaves beat nu-slaves

>when the soviet ivan drago anabolics kick in

ayy vtech

>no finno-ugric
time to burn down the asian steppe again to put wh*teys in their place

#whiteexcellence

Most of the same athletes do indoor track dude.

We hate the Polish because they are white niggers working for next-to-nothing taking away happiness and jobs from our hard-working people. They are also rude, drunk and agressive. They are the literal niggers of Europe.

East Slavs are GOAT. Respect cousin.

If you watch the vid again, the skinhead had some superhuman skills, he gained something like 5m in the last 50 m.

if they have pink nipples they are white

He didn't threaten you, stupid. He only stated that fact that you are in need of a punch in the face, because you are.

no, it's shit

The only reason whites don't get top 5 in some sports is because there is an objective bias to choose colored athletes. Not to mention white athletes are encouraged in their prime years to pursuit other fields outside of sports.

I garuntee if Nazi Germany, or another hypothetical white ethnostate existed with over 75 million population, it would have a top 5 athlete in ever single sport in the Olympics. Even sprinting. Our people are not being cultivated to realize our full mental an physical potential. When we do, we will shine.

there there muhammad

>nigs
>pols
Implying these are different.

>Belgium
>Ligitimate country

Good news.
Slavs are faster than nogs.
I knew it.

>only groids and slavs are good at running
REALLY makes you fucking think.

Slavs can build nuclear power plants. Can you, Jamal?

Calm down there, Tyrone

>>Every anti-polish post is like a belgian or french guy.
>It's another north american commenting on the "whitest of whites, slavs" episode
Polacks are largely east-european squatniggers. They're not nearly as bad as some other eastern europeans and there are many good ones of course, but you can tell that they don't really know how to behave and fit into a modern society a lot of the time. The fuckers steal diesel, too (eastern europeans), and other stuff from farms and whatnot. Anything not nailed down, an eastern euro will eventually try to steal.

Polacks are fine. But they should stay in Poland. Unfortunately, Poland is such shit (as it's populated by Polacks) that they tend to spread out if they can get a cleaning, callcenter, diesel/metal thief or other similar work elsewhere.

>Ivan Drago
[This is what slavs actually believe they look like]

Nice Poland

Slavs are the best

eh, they probably will be disqualified for jewsing.

Australoids are homo erectus humans.

Krzewina is the only one who looks Slavic in this team