IT'S HAPPENING: HASIDIC JEW RAMS SEVERAL PEOPLE IN BROOKLYN WITH VAN

Possibly targeting women and children
> pix11.com/2018/03/05/child-among-2-struck-by-vehicle-critically-injured-in-park-slope-fdny/
> archive.is/nDqBV

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

eblnews.com/video/israel-car-ramming-attack-injures-3-acre-driver-shot-344269
vocaroo.com/i/s0lLiyPS8UUh
youtube.com/watch?v=5yTTbJQhsFs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a vile anti-semite that women is. Probably a pro-palestine fanatic

the people he hit probably have to end up paying him for damages

CNN:
"Innocent Jewish man's vehicle holocausted by angry anti-semitic alt-right Nazi death squad"

This is antisemitic hate speech.
That woman is lying, delete this post

They swerve into women who aren't modestly dressed, to scare them, because they can't control their anger. They're brainwashed religious nut-jobs.

Wait, it says the woman hit today is in critical condition. Amber Tambmlyns post was from yesterday. This happened twice? Same guy?

Its likely caused by socio economic factors. Jewish poverty can be devastating, professor Jordan Peterson knows. Poor hasidic man

OY VEY

So it's 40% of 2%?
That's still pretty low compared to my family kek

SHUT

IT

DOWN

> jew spots a penny lying on the sidewalk 500 meters ahead
> swerves to the sidewalk trying to rescue it before filthy goyim defile it
> smashes a couple of goyim trying to holocaust his vehicle
> gets arrested by goy police, brought to the literal concentration camp, oy gevalt!
> jewstice prevails, successfully sues goyim for lost earnings (the penny) plus interest (6 million dollars)

Gas the kikes goyim war now

Her and her nazi baby almost gave the poor jew a heartattack, she should be reported for antisemitism

bump

Why would she want to be dmd? Is this woman trying to attention whore an incident?

This shiksa will have to pay for damages to his bumper.

What a ridiculous costume.

Underrated

BAN ASSAULT JEWS

yes but shizophrenia is not what you think it is , its demonic possession - those that lose to the familiar attacking your mind become brainlets - those that win have a demonic influence they can use to aid them in life and battles.
i myself have been hospitalized won the fight , the nurses and doctors were scared shitless of me and my strength despite being a lil kid that was over 12 years ago.
now i can control it , tells me the future partially and alerts me of danger or people in need.
ive converted my familiar into his prior state , i seek no harm but only to aid those that allow me to , even if it means for them to go through troubble and if you want to make a pact with the devil - i can open a door but i won´t be held responsible for what happens to you.
jesus christ be praised , he has power over all of us.

fucking LOST hahahahahaha

purdy good/10

Such slander! This is Trump's America.

Oy vey im a hurry, get out the way goyim!

Memoryholed in 5...4...3...

what's it like living in Germany?

Poor woman

maybe it's vengeance for this attack?

eblnews.com/video/israel-car-ramming-attack-injures-3-acre-driver-shot-344269

You know what would be even more vile than this woman literally gassing this innocent Hasidic Jew? What if it's actually an innocent peaceful Muslim man and she assumed he was a Hasidic Jew because all Semitic people look the same to her?

not as bad as you´d expect it to be , if you are a shutin like me avoiding major districts like the plague plus shitskins call me "great one" everyone of them and never start troubble with me and im not a HUGE guy or bulky so its very weird.
but i will move to ireland with my brother and his wife for a few months in half a year and learn car maintenance blabla having him as my boss.

Was he?

#BabyStrollersOfHate

i don´t quite follow , whom do you refer to in "Was he?".

>OY VEY

jewish terrorism is nothing new actually.

If you were, you'd know.

T.Mulatto

Is this the same woman thats married to David Cross comedian?

If no one knew about this horrific attack, now the goyim knows.

new meme acct?

Jews are the ORIGINAL terrorists.

Yes

Those woman is married to Jewish libtard comedian David Cross (real name David Liebowitz). Just take note.

The life of a goy is worth less than the life of a kike, according to their laws. And this woman will be labled an "antisemite" for posting this.

ive 0 blacks in my ancestry , just hungarians germans and jews.
ah yes cryptic garbage post very informative and thrilling.

go back to /x/ hanz

Look how fucking inbred they are.

>we rule you stupid goyim, im in charge here.
inbred kikes are literally this delusional

Why would she just assume he's Jewish or that people would be able to find him because of that? She's a racist that deserved this. Fuck her.

Someone should tweet that at her.

The real tragedy in Brooklyn.

Is it true that they pulled boats up and shot the US sailors that were getting into lifeboats? That's just so deliciously evil and most Americans think the entire incident never happened. Just Nazi propaganda.

OY

Where's the video mentioned in the article?

>Jews more likely to be possessed by demons
It adds up

Is that an appetizer?

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLiyPS8UUh

Your words are poetry

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5yTTbJQhsFs&feature=youtu.be

>german with spelling mistakes, no grammatically correct capitalization
It must've been a bad fight.

So why do the shitskins call you "great one" Moshe?

>Be Mel Gibson
>Dress like Rabbi
>Start running people over
>Race war

gigglin

Can confirm Hasids are the WORST drivers and fucking obnoxious. Brooklyn fag here.

Delete

Club Soda Kenny?

were ar u moving to

You too, huh?

>Make a deal with the devil
>Jesus Christ be praised, he has power over all of us
Why would one make a deal with the devil if one also believed in Jesus? Jesus/God (Yahweh) in the story is stronger than Lucifer/Satan, so siding with him would be to knowingly choose the losing side. What's the supposed logic here?

You misread what he said. Wipe the immigrant cum from your eyes.

better be. right?

Keep your childhood memories to yourself, and re-read it a few times. Maybe you'll get it eventually.

oy vey shut it down

FAKE NEWS

>If YOU want to make a pact with the devil, I can open the door, but I can't stop you
>You

Seriously come on now.

>israeli news

/thread

If she lives in NYC she knows EXACTLY what a jew looks like . Probably jewish herself .

Never been diagnosed with schizophrenia and everyone I asked about possession told me to shut up about it, but I do have a "familiar" with similar powers to yours. Its powers are very helpful and it's comforting to know I'm never alone.

This.
>blue tick
>someone taps her stroller with a bumper and it’s another Shoah
Jews Jewing jews

It drives me insane to see his blazer turn into a shirt for two panels, a sweater for one and a shirt again.

If one believed in this nonsense to begin with, and Jesus, why would one make a deal with the devil? In order to believe in the devil, you have to believe in God, and if you believe in God then he is the more powerful of the two per definition and description in the stories. So why, if you were into any of this, would you ever pick the devil?

Try to activate your synapse, Tyrone. I know it's possible, you can do it!

>A jew did something reprehensible

this will get no attention from anyone

oh no !!! It's anudda shoah !!!

jewgle at it again.

You'd better be nuGerman or I'm reporting this to mother Merkel

the jew screams in agony as he hits you

>ASHkeNAZI Jews to Schizophrenia
sensible chuckle.gif

Literally identifying a jew as jewish when they do something horrible is racist

Oy Very why do you have to bring race into this goy!

Fuck off Paddy

Yea why did she point out that the man was a Hasidic Jew? Info like that can’t be used to narrow it down. Should have just said it was a white man.

>I stand with planned parenthood

I had something similar to this, Praise God!