>robots take over most human jobs
>orders no longer get fucked up
>no longer have to tip
>government will have no choice but to implement universal basic income
>no longer have to work
>can chill and cook, play video games and browse Sup Forums all day
sounds pretty based

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentu.com/article/detail/53769/dark-factories-changing-manufacturing-profit
youtube.com/watch?v=PTBTBj8NEcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>everyone is unemployed because hamburgers are easily made

>IQ going down
>Demand for high skilled labor increases

Great ready for happenings, move out of the city, buy guns, buy ammo, reserve food. Tide's commin

Probably because you are a child.

I don't flip hamburgers nor do I personally know anyone who does

in fact the only people I know of who do flip burgers are the retarded niggers at the local cheeseburger shop who have fucked up every single order I have ever seen anyone place there

>robots require a power source
>robots require maintenance
>operating systems and parts will need to be upgraded over time
>none of this is free
>people will be required to build and maintain all of these systems
There will always be a need for human workers user. Nothing is free and nothing can withstand the flow of time.

Labor like that requires a certain IQ. Labour demand will only raise, while supply is falling

I feel someone must have made these arguments for horse stables when the model T was introduced.

>Pay 10 workers minimum wage for shit tier work ethic, potential stealing food etc. 150$ an hour
>Pay 2-3 people minimum wage to maintain robots 30$ an hour 60-90$ an hour
Human workers for right now are still needed but in such a less way raising minimum wage is going to kill low and middle class people.

pay 2-3 people more than minimum wage is what I meant to type.

make robutts build the robutts

Why do you think the government is going to let you do what you want or even live if you're not working? If you're not their slave then you're no longer useful.

Most retarded use of a robot ever seen

people have to be housed and fed at a MUCH greater cost than any robot

>Get UBI
>No longer have to work
>Can chill and cook, play video games and browse Sup Forums all day
>Sit at home wasting away, isolated, zero social contact
>No purpose in life, no skills, no expertise, no accomplishments
>Become a mindless passive waste of space
>Addicted to dopamine, cheeseburgers, simulated online social contact, and video games

No thanks. The NEET life is a curse. It should not be inflicted on the rest of society.

using an industrial robot like that seems really overkill for flipping burgers. way to expensive.
You could build something more specific much easier.

>complains about millennials not working
>takes away more of their jobs
Sooo, what are you doing to correct the problems you see in the world?

Or just build machines that can do these jobs to, maintained and controlled by an infallible AI.

>tide pods are coming
Ain't that a fact
But yeah the CW is explicitly the reason I'm a millennial that don't work. It ain't worth it. I'll become of use when the day of the rope arrives, and giving a shit about contributing will actually be worth it

>no longer have to work
No one ever going to pay for you to do nothing all day
You will eventially have to justify your own continued existance
I have no doubt you will fail

> Being this dense
$15/hr at 40 hrs a week for 50 weeks a year is 30 000 dollars, not to mention cost to train, taxes, missed shifts, bad attitude, inconsistent burgers,etc.
This robot costs $60,000. Even assuming periodic maintenance, downtime and inevitable hiccups, you're looking at only a 3-4 year ROI, and an improvement in your restaurant while you're at it.

There are fewer and fewer jobs available for people who are not 100% drinking the koolaid

>Build an omnipotent AI that oversees every aspect of society, including the guns and food supply
>Sit back and gorge yourself with cheeseburgers and video games like a worthless parasite
What happens when the AI realises that humans are the real problem?

Some uneducated Niggers and Whitetrash won't have a job...
Literally nothing has changed.

I'm personally in favor robots cooking my junkfood. A robot isn't going to do disgusting shit like not wash it's dirty ass baboon hands or not cover it's damn mouth when it coughs.

That's the point.

But they already do, that's literally what food stamps are

The world doesn't need 2 billion people.
It's not like either of us were going to amount to anything much less our children.

I was NEET for like 3 years, I can assure you it is not fun or good for you. People need a purpose even if its a fucking shit one.

>robots require a power source
Plug them in.
>robots require maintenance
Not every day, or even every week. You don't need on site staff, much like you don't need on site pest control.
>operating systems and parts will need to be upgraded over time
By the same computer programmers and computer engineers that are working in the industry now.
>none of this is free
But it costs less money in the long term.
>people will be required to build and maintain all of these systems
Not nearly as many as are being replaced.

They did, and the world is objectively worse off for cars existing.

Look for Softbank's pepper. You're welcome.

>"man why am I getting sick all the time? maybe some of these immune-system boosting anti-biotics will help"

that would happen with or without the help of robots moron.

Am I trying to find one, any advice?

literally (you)

I don’t even eat that trash anymore so I don’t care

>government will have to choose between feeding worthless masses or letting them fend for themselves because they are no longer needed
Ftfy

now take a second and think.

>"why did my immune system drop in the first place?"

Go to school if you can and learn a skill. If you want a job, I can recommend doing volunteer work at a charity shop while you apply for paid positions. You are more likely to get an interview if you are actually working somewhere already.

Agree, just look at all the "women's studies" majors who can't find work because of misogyny or some bs
(You)
Raising minimum wage is stupid. Robots are cheaper in the long run but not up front however.
>but what repairs the repair robits?
>THEMSELVES??
Tay AI take my money
That's a good one. Briggo coffee shops will be the future today then.

I couldn't careless to think about whatever nonsensical garbage you're on about. I eat junk food once a year if that and i haven't had so much as a runny nose in over 15-20 years now.

speak for yourself, soybean treehugger piece of shit, you probably own a Tesla and let niggers fuck your wife

This, I'm a meet and I want kill myself.

>Robots taking our jobs

What are you? racist against robots? Are you Automatonophobic

Then some jokers gets idea to put shit on that robot and after that day the robot was known as a
ShitFlipper 2000

>l low and middle class people.
low and middles are 95% of the population you can't take work from all of them as they would rebel and The Purge the rich as a retaliation

food stamps are a form where the government pay back to big companies millions of dollars in taxes, so they don't pay taxes really.

to be fair that robot just welds you still have to place whatever it's welding in front of it

Don't forget that this robot can work 24 hour shifts, so pay back period is more like 12-24 months depending on business hours.

I'd rather the meritless lower-class scum die off permanently than give them free money.

You place it in front of it with another robot. I'm a robot engineer. manufacturing of the future will be fully automated and the only way you will get a job in manufacturing is with a degree in robotics.

I've already seen it, we call them dark factories. Because the robots can work with the lights off.

The competant burger flippers stay long enough to get a solid reference or a promotion then fuck off to greener pastures.
Burger flipping is a stepping stone job.
The niggers who demand 15 an hour for it see it as a career choice.

There goes the people that buy your garbage product. Now your company goes bankrupt an you join the lower class...

there's so much that can fuck up someone has to be watching them

Poor people are poor for a reason. They are inferior subhumans. If you can't survive in society without handhouts, you don't deserve to exist.

that sounds terrible

This is basically the closest you can get to actually getting communism to work. Automation affordable enough for even the biggest poorfags to have their needs (and even a few wants) fullfilled without having to blame anyone for their problems, because their problems.

Either its niggers, space niggers, and robot niggers. But you're going to need niggers.

But its a long way off, and when SJWs start fighting for robot nigger lives, it'll all be over.

I know it will happen down the line but it's not completely reasonable yet. It may flip it perfectly and be well timed and everything but what happens after it's put on a platter? Someone will still have to assemble the burger as it is right now. So you're not even getting a full person. A cook or fry person will make the whole sandwich to order (even if they fuck up a percentage of the time), this thing can only handle burgers being flipped and I doubt it can load the patties by itself right now.

There are vending machine style ones that seem much more productive in the entire process but I guess the better ones are way too expensive right now.

Humans can't take that kind of idleness without going mad quickly. Why do you think there's that phrase "idle hands are the Devils playground"?

The point from the Matrix is valid in my opinion, their reasoning why they didn't make the simulation a utopia, because for virtually all of us struggling is the only meaning we have. Give us paradise and we'd eventually burn it to the ground out of spite

Spongebob btfo

Yeah, a robotic engineer would watch the factory.

I don't think you understand how advanced tech is right now. I work in it I've seen dark factories. I know an engineer who's job it is to watch one.

The thing is you won't get a job in manufacturing unless you have a degree. it will be impossible to get a line worker job they are disappearing.

Not the point. Take this article as an example:

investmentu.com/article/detail/53769/dark-factories-changing-manufacturing-profit

>Its mobile phone factory used to employ 650 workers. Now it needs just 60.
>The company eliminated 90% of its human workforce and replaced it with 60 robot arms.
>The results are mind-blowing. Productivity increased 250%, while product defects decreased 80%.
>The robots run 10 production lines that are going 24/7. The only human workers left are there simply to ensure everything runs smoothly.

So obviously this is still a net decrease in jobs.

That doesn't matter you idiot. You can't maintain your wealth if you liquidate 90% of your consumers. Isn't this easy enough to understand?

Trips of Truth
The Future is Automated.
Be the man that programs said automation and maintains the automatons.

The only welders who have to worry about being replaced by robots are mig monkies, and you can hardly call mig monkies welders.

>all businesses have impoverished retards as their main consumer base
no

>Sooo
Do you want to know how I know you're underage?

Not all, but a good amount do. Who is going to buy their useless garbage? You understand now why their is an incentive to just give them money. We give them money and they buy our products. We still make more money in the end because they buy more than we're taxed.

>Just mig

lol I've seen a lot of shit dude. unless you're an underwater welder working on repairing ships you should get scared.

If you program CNC machines though I'd suggest learning to program robots because the work is very similar. even though the code for Fanuc and ABB is a little more complex than G&M code.

there will be neet slaves

That's why I selected a college that had actual robots on campus. I wanted to learn to actually program robots. I started with Fanuc and Kuka robots.

IF you don't want to be a jobless neet learn to program.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW HUMAN?

>I wanted to learn to actually program robots.
the job most robots are capable of

we need to stop robot abuse :'(

Are you fucking retarded, no they can't.

t. robotic engineer who has actually worked with AI

Millennial genocide. Burn corpses as fuel for burger flipping robots.

why is everyone ignoring the abuse of robots that permeates culture today?

Kek thats were your wrong m8
just do an q&a with the robot,and if EVERYTHING fails send it in into a factory while replacing it .
even a nigger can perform such tasks
>is the red right blinking?
>replace battery
>etc

Animals have peta, but do robots have?

youtube.com/watch?v=PTBTBj8NEcw

I was about to hate him but now that I know he's called Flippy I accept him as a substitute for dirty humans

But for real now guys. If you trully fear this, react. Learn a trade. The knowledge is out there, the tools are in reach. I don't want to throw the kids in Africa meme (I just did), put maybe you should figure out if this is trully the sort of thing you should be worried about... Automation has been here for far too long for you to realize this...

I'll give you a starting point. "In the age of google it's not about finding the answers, but asking the right questions". now fly faggot.

>quit college (because reasons)
>Become a wageslave at a random hardware shop
>Study physics
>Get doctorate
>Respectable high paying job acquired.

Remember, drop all bias

literally pull the hands thourgh a movement position, tell it to repeat, put in some fine tuning, in a text file for mm accuracy (like that's thing). a dog could do it

If your main income depends on flipping burguers then you deserve to die of starvation.
Honestly though, yo ushould only be concerned if you are some ilegal trying to survive in a country you are not supposed ot be in the first place, so fuck off.

That's called a collaborative robot and the firm ware was written by a robot engineer.

NO.
Steel is forged in harsh fire.
They must be tested and beaten to make them stronger so they can fight the future war for us, or do you think the soyboys and sjw effeminates are going to win it all for us?

The push towards robotics will mean the end of immigration, if no country feels the need to enrich some form of cheap labor this will be one of the end results. You can criticize this but I urge you to watch wait and see.

>lol I've seen a lot of shit dude. unless you're an underwater welder working on repairing ships you should get scared.
I doubt it, or at least doubt it any time soon. It's all well and good for large companies who are spitting out the same parts over and over at a metric fuckload a minute, but for regular on-site line work or just slapping shit together? I doubt it will ever be good enough/cost effective enough to be so ubiquitous that it would seriously hurt the welding job market.
I'm not saying it'll never happen, I'm just saying I'll probably be retired by then.

>Assuming owners of robots won't kill off everyone else instead.

Stop the abuse :'(

>>government will have no choice but to implement universal basic income
No it won't. That's stupid.
New jobs will be created, even ones that are basically useless.

Autonomous cars have come a long way since 2002 when I first heard of the tech.

We're to done making better bots. I'll make it my life goal to design the robot that replaces you then.

Look up the fastest growing professions. Pick the one you think will suck the least. Do that. Don't overthink it, don't think you are special or have some cosmic destiny to fulfill. Everyone must obey the logic of the market.

even ones that are basically useless.
At that point, what separates it from UBI? If a job is useless, it raises no capital-- if you're getting paid to raise no capital, you're just receiving gimmedats at the expense of time. What's the point?

I wish you luck but like I said, I doubt you'll replace me, just a bunch of mig monkies.

>AI/Automated robots will build everything for us

...bring it the fuck on - I can't wait to charge hipsters 12k for my "authentic, artisanal, human-hand-crafted" dining room sets...

You didn't even say what you do.

>What happens when the AI realises that humans are the real problem?
That's not actually how it works.
An AI isn't a person. It will never go against its own programming. No matter what.

>automated systems require no maintenance

>Maintaining robots doesn't require a degree.