Anime and Race

Why do westerners (typically Burgers) think anime characters are white?

>he thinks Amestris is Germany
>attractive characters come from Amestris

BTFO whiteboi

because they are

>person who posts from his mobile device has a stupid opinion
Nothing new.

There are a lot of anime that flat out say characters are from Europe, or the author of some manga says a country is based on Europe in general, so it's not unusual.

i dont know big eyes often repesent the chinks don u think

The live action movie has an all Japanese cast, tho, so the author clearly meant them to be superior Japanese.

takes place in germany, hell even the ending to 2003 proved this.

>no, it took them to the non-Japanese Amestris (reference for churchill). How is Amestris not an Asian nation?

Because they have European eyes. You wanna see anime Japs go watch jin-roh.

All anime characters are white because whites invented animation and all anime is born from betty boop therefore you can't draw animate something and not be copying white people

Furthermore you can't even draw without copy white people since the white cavemen that destroyed all of the ancients african space pyramids were the ones scribbling on cave walls between bouts of destroying hyper-advanced African cities

>race of island bound midgets
>superior
I think you want /jp/

There are clear parallels, though? If you've actually read the manga or watched the anime you'd see.
It might not be Germany exactly, but it's clearly inspired by Central Europe.
Imagine if all of Europe was actually a single country - that's what Amestris is. I'm not going to list things, you can probably check the wiki for more detail.
There are darker people to the south, which resemble egyptians, muslims and perhaps, jews (?). Amestris's relationship with its' northern neighbour resemble these of the Western Bloc and USSR. Creta (Amerstris's western neighbour) is modeled after the US. Separated by a "desert", Xing (China) is in the far east.
The Ishval War is really similar not to the Holocaust, but to Germany's exploits in Namibia.
Even if you do not pay attention to the characters, which are blondes and brunettes neatly mixed, Amestris is more or less culturally European.

To be fair the Japanese and ((they)) have managed to corrupt an entire generation of white males into wanting to be cute anime girls.

Wrong on so many levels. Amestris, the Homunculus and Father notwithstanding, is a homogenous nation of one people. Germany contains many races and being blonde haired and blue eyes is not the only German.

>IMG.jpg
Why am I seeing this so much now?

Phone-posting subhumans posting sub-par bait.

Or maybe because it was made in Japan? It's why western adaptions have white and black actors

It's iPhone posters, which tend to be the worst shitposters

But their men have also become traps

And negros in America are also traps

When everyone is a girl, no one will be

>iphone
This explains so much.

I always thought Amestris was located in Not!Greece and was something like the Byzantine-Roman empire if the Turks never ruined it.

Hence why arabs lived to the east in the desert and slavs lived to the north in snow.

Brainwashing by the Japanese starts at an early age.

Do you really think that the author gives a fuck about Germany's recent politics? The Germans were not always the "same", and even historically, they do not all look blonde and have blue eyes. I don't remember much about the people of Amestris, but I don't remember everyone in Amestris being blonde.

Okay, from now on, I won't be talking about the manga itself, but the Japanese's view of Europe
The Japanese have a somewhat skewed vision of Europe. They haven't had much contact with Europe at all historically. They had banned everyone but the Dutch (a lot of them being blonde) at one time, but later on, it's the Anglos and the Americans they had contact with. Some anglos were also blonde.
In a land full of black-haired people with black blondes and gingers stand out a lot. There might've not been that much western blondes there, but they certainly made an impression. Even these days, the Japanese are shocked and suffer temporary mental illness by the fact that Paris does not look as they had thought, and the people do not look like what they thought. The Japanese are somewhat biased, but it's not like that wasn't true in the past.
Even Americans in anime tend to be blonde and blue-haired, or black - even though that's not the reality these days. I'm not american myself (and not an European for that matter), but even I know that the US are a melting pot of races, similar to Brazil. But since American movies star tall blondes and canadian guys, with very few niggers... this leads to a cognitive bias in the Japanese - a confirmation bias. Things seem to confirm their pre-existing beliefs.
I believe that's a person who posts from a device running iOS; it's an iPhone or one of Apple's thousands tablets.

>clearly set in 1920's not-Germany
>not white
2/10 made me reply

AYO HOL UP, YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ ANIME CHARACTERS???

It's set in a fucking fantasy land that doesn't exist on an earth that doesn't exist.

Jesus

It does resemble Germany/Austria/England in the beginning of the 20th century though. They also put a stand-in for mid easterners and chineses in the east. North is Not-Russia. West is Not-Spain and so on.