SWEDEN YES #13509

steemit.com/informationwar/@wakeupnd/swedish-woman-who-made-online-jokes-about-islam-could-be-jailed-for-2-years

What the fuck are you doing, neighbors?

Other urls found in this thread:

regeringen.se/rattsdokument/proposition/2017/12/prop.-20171849/
wnd.com/2017/02/fed-up-swedish-cop-blows-whistle-on-immigrant-crime/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477510/Migrant-attacks-conspiracy-hide-truth-Europe-s-liberal-country-Sweden-stopped-citizens-discussing-refugee-influx.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#NotOurWomen

It gets fucking worse, the government is trying to change our constitution to forbid everyone except state approved "serious" journalist to acces court documents on criminal trials. As it is anyone can acces them, which causes a bit of a problem for them since any swede is able to find out where the spike of crime is coming from.

regeringen.se/rattsdokument/proposition/2017/12/prop.-20171849/

Freedom of speech is one of the greatest freedoms on earth.

This is why you need a 2nd amendment.

can a swede translate the jokes?

Sounds like Sweden needs some Democracy (TM) brought in from Lockmart, Raytheon, and General Dynamics.

I was curious about that as well.

>could be
>up to

Let's not panic over alarmist media

How to produce a muslim

Step 1: Take away brain
Step 2: Replace with shit
Step 3: Put on bandage
Step 4: Release

Reminds me of that meme how they withhold disclosure of criminal identity because 83% of them or smt are foreign origin.

Can we just gather somewhere north and retake both our countries? Who the fuck will resist anyway, women? Ha. The army? Fed up more than us. The politicians? Will run away.

This is just disgusting.

Haha. I guess the translation wasn't necessary.

They will have to vote for it two times, and there is an election in between. I have high hopes for SD 2018. Only they can save us.

Goddamn that's a USSR tier punishment.

Well despite what every shill is clamoring about, the shift against accepting every subhuman is happening so we have to keep trying because our enemies don't ever rest.

Why aren't you faggots start a revolution? How hard is for you to gather all up and throw down that shit government?It's getting more and more depressing hearing all this crap from sweden and how your natives get badly treated cause shitskins.

Yeah Sweden is fucked and its because of the kikes. Since Sweden was neutral in WW2 they have lots of kikes there compared to us, which is why their political scene is fubar. Just hope we don't suffer the same consequences in the future.

Haha that's a classic.

>Can we just gather somewhere north and retake both our countries? Who the fuck will resist anyway, women? Ha. The army? Fed up more than us. The politicians? Will run away.
That's actually feasible.

We believe in democracy :-)

t. cuck

ps. democracy was a big fucking misstake

no, giving women right to vote was a mistake

Giving anyone but the nobles the right to vote was a misstake

Well its what happens when you have jews in your country long enough and nobody dares mention the elephant in the room, until the immigrants are such a large part of your population that the jews will stay in power as long as your country stays democratic. Sven, can you be arrested for making posts on here? Or did the woman get arrested because her full name etc was on FB?

wnd.com/2017/02/fed-up-swedish-cop-blows-whistle-on-immigrant-crime/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477510/Migrant-attacks-conspiracy-hide-truth-Europe-s-liberal-country-Sweden-stopped-citizens-discussing-refugee-influx.html

Almost everyone is fed up, except women who have no intrinsic position. All my swedish friends are normies who declare non-racists but often make low-key remarks then try to apologize. You know what's the major kike trick? That they called us 'civilized', so now everyone is thinking that this is civilization, to be quiet and take it up the ass.

>until the immigrants are such a large part of your population that the jews will stay in power as long as your country stays democratic
there are still about 6 million ethnic swedes, and many immigrants arent that bad.

>Sven, can you be arrested for making posts on here? Or did the woman get arrested because her full name etc was on FB?
I would be, if anyone could figure out who i was and then bothered to report it to the police. And yeah that woman was stupid for using her full name.

Swedes are in generall. They kinda deserve what they are getting.

Then what you plan to do? Sit chained like a dog by rules of your government that hates your race and watch your world die?I don't want to hear that the nordics got fucked beyond the fixing point cause of a retarded goverment that puts muzzles and ropes you to let savages maul you.

>many immigrants arent that bad.
I'll ask you something that I often ask people.
Say Sweden could fully host with no drawback - monetary, land and otherwise - 60million immigrants who happened to be all on par with the beeestest immigrant you can think of.

Would you be ok with it?

We can still turn it around in september, this election will change everything for the better.

>Sit chained like a dog by rules of your government that hates your race and watch your world die?
They dont hate us, they simple dont care about us. They dont even care about the immigrants they are bringing in. All they care about are their ideas and ideals; tolerance, acceptance, helpfullness, multiculturalism, etc
They will do anything to uphold these.
>your race
Not an ethnic swede. I got some ancestry though.

No, why would we share that with them? A country exists for it's people, not those outside.

>jailed for 2 years

kek don't they give lesser sentences for shitskins who rape?

>Open link
>This is why we need guns
>Close tab

Why would anybody shoehorn Gun laws into this article? What have this to do with guns in any way?

> no drawback
oh didnt see that.

Well, i dont so. It would ruin social cohesion, no matter how good the immigrants are.

This is the only valid answer. You have a problem Sweden, it's the kikes. They are taking you on the short rendition of the white genocide roller coaster, 20 years tops - what are you going to do about it?

Then i wish you the best there and for the swedes to fix their situation.

Exactly. Most people just answer ''well if my salary and life wasn't affected sure why not :DDDD''.
Personally my max quota is 5% of the total pop, any more need to be sent back and offer their alleged wonderful services to fix their country. Rather have a world full of e.g. Swedens than a Sweden full of worlds.

it has nothing to do with guns and only an idiot would think otherwise

No, fuck that, civilians are retarded and easy to manipulate.
Western civilization is the proof that you need to keep civilians under a leash, otherwise they go full retard.

no

that's not true

Enjoy your dying civilization.
Lets just hope future ones don't brainwash people about le freedom.

>All they care about are their ideas and ideals;
I think it's money they care about. 5.000.000 new immigrants who will be given basic salary of 1000e/kk is an annual value of 60.000.000e spending power. Modern economies work like a scam. Sell more burgers, you are better!

Sweden's gdp is over 500mil, so 60 mil would be over 10% boost...

It has nothing to do with guns. What would have guns changed in this situation?

Stop lying. Law =/= court decision

>Chapter 6, section 1
>Having sex with a woman that you are holding steady or who is asleep when you start can give two to six years in prison.

Add leniency and racial discrimination and and. It's never 2-6.

lol wow a lot of Swedish cuckold threads today. come on Sweden we are going to rag on you till you start standing up for yourself. We care about you still it just pisses us off what has become of you, please get well soon.

>Not all immigrants are bad

I hope you're talking about the white ones.
If you think that about Muslims, remember, you may think they're OK, but their children will be taught in state schools and maddras to hate you, and they will outbreed you. Think about the amount of what the (((media))) call 'Native' Born Muslims, 1st Generation, end up becoming Truck Drivers.

What could they do to me if I posted anti-Islamic stuff on their websites?