Brazil RIGHT WING SURGE in 2018 Elections

Brazil is going to either way a right-wing candidate
>One is literally from Opus Dei, traditional hardcore catholic organization, and from the establishment "right-wing" PSDB party that after accusations of corruption of the former president of the party took by force the presidency and unified it with an iron fist, he wants parliamentarism and maybe monarchy back, also the privatization of everything
>The other one is literally a retired by force ex-soldier that threatened to explode an army building because he wanted to lead a revolution to raise the soldier salaries and to release a comrade. Praise torturers of commies in dictatorship years and wants the return of the military dictatorship, also wants to militarize schools, has deep ties with protestants.
So are we doomed or saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/some-idiot-laugh-woman-execution-shot-head-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE don't care about non-European/US elections

ok, thanks for the bump

Tell me Bolsonaro is going to fucking win. Glory restored world wide!

>Alckmin
Seriously?

What happened to Luna. Is he locked up yet?

Well yeah, he has been preserved by the media and the status quo, also he is probably going to ride economic recovery

Couldn´t you have atleast picked a nice pic of Bolosanro? Either way good times ahead

He was convicted
However in this shitty country you can appeal the justice a 100 times before you actually go to jail

Bolsonaro likes (((them)))

>what is you plan to our crumbling economy?

>I don't know I don't understand economics

Bolsominions are nothing but a bunch of cringy milkcows.

good luck Bolsonaro

The second one sounds coolest, like a South American version of the trigger happy Filipino president.

sure, why do you think the "privatize everything" narrative is so strong now? threadly reminder Brazil will soon be compeltely owned by jews. I hope the chinks are faster and buy us off before them, though

He is a commie

Tell me why I should care about this

Because we are the 5th largest country of the world and the 8th economy of the world

I should care because you're big and you barely made the top ten list?

>barely
We surpassed the UK as 6th biggest economy of the world in 2008 m8, if anything we just gone down because of the recent crisis, but we are already growing again

We gotta take what we have. If he gets elected I´m sure his actions prove that he does not

and`? Don´t be a saltybitch, he will find someone competent guaranteed

GTFO with this propaganda

Well good luck to you guys I guess. I have more important things to care about.

We gotta stand together mayne. I swear I bump every South Africa thread too

No one cares about brazil shit hole country

Okay. Thanks for the bumps

This truly is the best timeline.
Don't fuck this up Ayrton.

Kim.is literally cartman :D

That's why he will have people to deal with this for him, you mong. Do you think Lula planned all in his mandate?

Doing the lords work.

Yeah

Nothing wrong with this

alckmin is a piça fria cuckold

Kill yourself kike/shabbat goy

Will the meme magic work once again?

Like the fact you're a nigger? Yeah, that is disturbing.

I think Bolsonaro will do more good than harm and if he does harm our cunt, i'm pretty sure we will have dem guns by the time. Brazil will be fascist in 20 years.

Ciro will win, because is what the media and leftists want. Brazilians don't want to work or have ideals, they want easy gibs and carnival everyday. Our country died a long time ago, we just forgot to bury it

Can someone post recent polls? Ty kind jungle monkeys

I wish

I kill niggers like you every morning before breakfast.

CHINAS PRESIDENT AND TRUMP ARE EMPEROR FOR LIFE

ITALY RIGHT WING POPULISTS TAKE OVER , MUSSOLINI IS BACK

BRAZIL IS RETURNING TO MONARCHY

ITS FOCKIN HAPPENING, PLAY TIME IS OGRE, 2018 TIDES TURNING INTO HITLER-NAZIS-FASCISM DICTATORS

Is that a establishment shill that only recently popped up to stop Bolsonaro from winning?

2bqf the only way a strong beautiful and moral government can win is with our catholic empire coming back. Bolso is too jewish, at least Alckmin is related to catholic institutions

BOLSONARO PEGUE TODA MINHA ENERGIA! VIRE PRESIDENTE E SALVE A AMÉRICA LATINA! REEEEEEEEE

AND AFD IS GETTING 2nd LARGEST PARTY; NEVER HAPPENED IN 73 YEARS THAT ANOTHER PARTY THAN CDU OR SPD GPT 1st OR 2nd PLACE

Oh, hello, Sup Forums spokesman!

Ayyyye caramba

Ciro didn't even have the same popular appeal as Bolsonaro. In fact, everyone hates him. The elections will most likely be black and white with the alcoholic commie in on side and Bolsonaro in the other.

ciro has been shitting on everyone for i think 20-25 years. he has some nice ideas, but he is literally backed by the chinese communist party, as we say here, he has his tail trapped by the CCP. if it wasnt for these shit he is into i'd vote for him.

Years ago, he was part of Lula's government but later broke ties and was a critic of Lula's party. He sells himself as a different leftist, but he is an oligarch, as far as I know. In the elections he ran, there were some shaddy businesses that affect his campaign. He is a establishment puppet, like most others

Those trips... My body is ready.

I honestly want you guys to do the thing from CoD Ghosts so we can have a real enemy for once.

That would be fantastic

>catholic

>PSDB right wing, social democratic party
>Bolsonaro right wing, loves a big fucking state

Wow, this guy knows shit.

If anything they are our "right-wing" my fellow ancap friend

Going to vote for (((Bolsonaro))) only because of guns. if he privatizes Petrobras i'll blow something up.

ancap get the bullet too

Nothing will change because if you want to govern in this shithole you have to compromise with the opposition and abandon most of your ideals in the process.

If Lula runs, it is an easy victory for the drunk

The Empire restoration is the only way things can change

What is ur candidate OP?? Lula???

Bolsonaro , until now , is the best candidate.

it will only happen when people start being up for spilling their blood on this ground for their country.

My problem with Bolsonaro it was the same I had with Trump at first. Besides being based and having strong looks sometimes, they just don't know when to shut the fuck up. In some debates people often build their own graves, Bolsonaro builds a fucking mausoleum every time, not to mention he it's just cringy in certain affirmations.

Is Brazil going to run Brazil, or is the Vatican?

We don't even memed him enough

Understandable bro

Baseada cornomotiva.

This thread seems like you don´t want seeing Bolsonaro win anymore?

He is kinda like the "populist authoritarian leader" and pretty much the only candidate with a solid, cohesive government plan, but he flirts too much with progressive left and cuckoldry, so I think he isn't a choice

Wasnt roger stone always praising lula a couple years ago? Will he blame western imperialism this time?

I dunno if something came up that makes you a little bit less sure about Bolsonaro, but I remember seeing some translated videos of him where he called out the sex teaching at a far to young age and saying that the majority shouldnt always pander to the minority, referencing homosexuality, and saying that kids shouldnt be teached about that. Another time I saw him standing up against corruption and requesting stronger punishment for criminals. in a meeting he blocked a women going outside, when another brave man spoke up and told the cameras/ people in attendance what the requested bill allows for our kids. They iscussed a case where a 17 year old I think killed someone with a chain saw

Fuck it´s still close. When are the elections? And gl

> Alckmin
Good Goy!

The left is finished.

2nd Empire when ?

lol you can see the disgust in his face.

What does it say? Something about school now and school back then?

"The choice is yours"

> The choice is yours
It's comparing Lula at a degenerate "art" performance and Bolsonaro at a military event.

Which one of you did this?

bestgore.com/murder/some-idiot-laugh-woman-execution-shot-head-brazil/

Opus Dei gentleman all day

At Brazil's point it doesn't matter

ty guys. So Lula attended such an event? What a fag kek. SOunds like he really needs the gay vote to win (if he could/ will run or last time he run... I dunno)

>has deep ties with protestants.
Has deep ties with kikes too

protestants = jews

>south africa
>kill niggers
Isn't the other way around?