All my friends are saying AOT is trash, but it's the only anime that I've really enjoyed. Is it really that bad?

All my friends are saying AOT is trash, but it's the only anime that I've really enjoyed. Is it really that bad?

Incidentally, is it the only anime you've ever watched?

Yeah, i'm kinda new to anime.

Don't post here again.

Why?

If you mosey on over to /wsr/ you could probably get some decent suggestions for what to watch

What went wrong?

Thank you :) im new to Sup Forums also

If you like you like it, but you should probably watch more, you seem like a nice guy so I'll help you out, don't listen to the assholes here yet. Yet.
They want to maintain a certain board quality, if you do get into the hobby please watch some and lurk before posting a lot.

It went wrong a long time ago, user

Thank you.

FUCK OFF AND LURK MORE

Um... im sorry? im new to Sup Forums.

Dumping my trash in here too user
Fiar warning some of them might be ironically

DId mods already give up?

>Fiar
Fork it

Lurking means to read the boards and not post, please do this for a bit to get a feel of how things are done around here, the most important thing is to not take anything said personally or really serious and have fun. This is an anime board, not anything too serious. Try to stick to lurking on one or two boards also, they all have their own cultures and crossboarding can be frowned upon.
Ironically, Sup Forums is the most moderated board on the site

>Cookie.jpg.png
5/10.
Keep trying.

Oh, im very sorry as i said im new to this aha.

It's named 'cookie' cause my friend (The one that got me into anime) his nick name is cookie and i found this meme and it pissed him off.

>for a bit
I literally lurked 2 years before posting here.

Im new to Sup Forums, cut me some slack, please.

>Ironically, Sup Forums is the most moderated board on the site
not really ironic when most of the other boards have gone to pure shit.
just don't post for 2 years, until you're over 18, and you've watched 1000 anime.

Should I delete this post or?

If you want to, mods will eventually do it anyway.
I'm curious, How did you get to this place?

nah it'll get pruned soon. the images people are posting are good though you should save them and start watching the ones you think you'll like.

My friend (Stated before 'Cookie') said that this is a good place to find other people that like anime and its also a good why to find good animes to watch.

Well cookie is a bad friend if he didn't tell you to lurk and see what the board is like first. There's a reason Sup Forums is one of the least shittiest board, yes, even in its current state.