Would you accept an arab in your country ?

If he was acting decently, totally assimilated. and also loving and ready to sacrifice for your country ?

But he's a muslim and goes to the mosque from time to time.

no

No. He will breed others and anyone who knows islam, knows that one is already too much.

Absolutely not. What possible reason would I have to do so?

in what way is my country improved by adding more muslims?

what does this actually accomplish?

Only if he accepts Polish cultural supremacy in Poland and will be willing to pay muslim-tax. Also can't marry Polish women, and will have death penalty for trying to convert anyone.

We have done so for many years.

Absolutely not. That's like asking if I would accept a rapist, murderer, or bandit into my country (muhammad was all of these things, and he is the perfect muslim role model and muslims must obey his commands).

Well, I have an arab for a friend but he has been banished from his family cause he's secular... so he's no muslim, just arab
Thatsa okay with me

>totally assimilated
>is muslim
>goes to mosque

I don't get it.

>is a muslim
>willing to sacrifice for your country

top kek m8

The only way this could fly is if he's actually a CIA agent posing as a Muslim and is going to a mosque to gather intel on possible terror attacks.

why is he doing the soyboy face

I would defend France if it was invaded.

Of course, every Arab is welcome over here to join our future Caliphate, Inshallah.

TAKBIR!

Palestinian American here. I'm so assimilated that I'm a shut in and an introvert. I don't speak Arabic and I'm white washed as fuck.

I'd still like to assimilate back into the middle east once Israel gets their shit shoved in. I voted for Trump and love America but I wanna get out before the US becomes Brazil 2.0. I don't want my offspring mixing with niggers.

I hear that Palestinians in Chile are one of the best integration stories when it comes to immigration. But I also hear that 98% of them are Christians. How do you like them Chile user?

hey Hamudi, could you tell your fakistani friends how great it is outside of the land that the "evil zionist" "stole" from them so they would GTFO of here? shukran in advance.

Currently helping a syrian friend to get a foothold here. Im doing this for several reasons:
>He is actually a refugee, meaning his house is in rubbles and his home is not safe
>He is too young to be in the military (although his brother is)
>He is a skilled haircutter, which is actually a profession that is dying out because of shitty pay
>He is a full blown baathist and 100% behind Assad
>He hates economic "refugees" who are just here for the gibs
>He is as secular as anyone in this age range here, has no connection to sharia or any of the jihadi ideology
>He hates Israel, the US, the Saudis and all the rest of the niggers of geopolitics
He isnt the smartest, but he will make a fine german one day.

No.

Did you think that was clever or that id be mad at the random mumblings of some future cannon fodder during the next Lebanese war? Live it up friend :^) life is too short for you to not be on the beaches of Tel Aviv catching sun rays, because you'll catch a bullet or a piece of shrapnel in some suburb of Beirut this spring/ summer.

no

He will make a fine german one day?
If he was an actual refugee then he would go back after the war. Besides how old is he if he is a skilled haircutter but too young to join the army?

Islam is a complete social structure and can never assimilate. Many believe it's just a religion but that is false.

No

The middle east needs men who "act decently, are totally assimilated and also loving and ready to sacrifice for their country" more than Europe does. Why would we take their best citizens away from the middle east? It would be highly immoral to do so! Have you seen the middle east recently? So much chaos due to all the good men having left! We need to send back all arabs to the middle east. So they can rebuild the area. It is the only ethical thing to do.

Well...it was. Off you go.

He does say that he wants to go back after the war, but I doubt that. Reality is that he will be given the option to stay because of liberals, and even if he is a patriot (which I dont doubt), the standard of living is just so much higher in Germany, and will most likely be that way for his entire lifespan. I dont blame him. If presented with the opportunity, I would have to seriously consider abandoning my home for a better life too, if the life is orders of magnitude more enjoyable. Tough call though.
He was 18 when he came here. Now 20. Its a shitty age to join the army as cannon fodder. His brother served from the start and since he stayed alive, he isnt at that great of a risk of just dying for no good reason. Also arabs are incompetent. I wouldnt wanna fight alongside them. At least from what Ive heard about americans fighting alongside Iraqi or afghan units...

>going to mosque
>asimilating

you are retarded.
no mosque belongs on european land

naaa, i dont think so. well, i'll settle for one less muslim in my land, for now.