Heres a reason why Kaiji is better than Kakegurui

Heres a reason why Kaiji is better than Kakegurui

i u kinda just showed us a reason why it's not

It's dumb entertainment.
Don't take it too serious.

kaijis artstyle makes me want to puke

Kakegurui is better because it has cute girls

remember it was a battle royale meme? newfags change their animu thriller memes every year. This makes me want to puke

Because there's no lewd ot orgasm faces being made every 5 seconds or whores with a broken, loose pussy

They are different kinds of anime, stop comapring them so much

damage control response

Both are gambling games based anime, one of them actually takes it's premise seriously

Kaiji
Akagi
One outs
Liar game
Kakegurui
Alice in Borderlands
Kami sama no iutoori

What are some other manga with gambling/death games

Fuck off moefag

Kakegurui is a funny show but I can't say much more about it.

Part 1 of Zero, kinda.

I want to hug Ikishima.

>both centered around gambling
>both protagonists are hopeless gamble junkies
>both have themes of money and social structure

>but Kakegurui does all of it worse, so it's a different kind of show

yeah kaiji is good kind of anime while kakegurui is bad kind

This

>disliking expressive art

Stillshot fags please go and stay go

God kaiji's artstyle is shit

my poop is expressive too.

Best girl.

I think it's nice. Different from the usual shit.

Pretty much

maybe if
1. Her hair was longer
2. no tats
3. no piercings

I was saying that Kakegurui gives off a very fanservice-y type of vibe, so it's pointless to compare the two.
You faggots, I haven't even watched Kakegurui.

thank you

>no tats
what are you talking about ?

Yep

Kaiji is written by a guy who understand how smart people and gambling works.
Kakegurui is written by someone who only imagines how smart people and cheating in gambling works

Ten

>show takes itself very seriously and shows the darkest side of a gambling addiction
>show doesn't take itself seriously at all and makes a gambling addiction look wacky and sexy
Getting upset that there are silly faces in Kakegurui is like getting upset that Kaiji isn't a sexy girl voiced by Hayamin. They set out to do completely different things with a similar subject matter. Only an autist would get upset enough by those differences to make this comparison instead of just moving on once he realizes a show isn't to his tastes.

I thought it was about having fun not addiction wtf

this.

and also the amount of baits come from frustrated neets that can't improve the way kaiji does it.

>akagi doesn't have waifus/fanservice

>you'll never be ronned inside by the whole cast starting from Soga and finishing with the fake Akagi

I agree. People are trying too hard to compare apples to oranges. Both shows are about gambling but they both take very different approaches to it's harder to compare them.

Stop posting

Actual reason why Kaiji is better*

Is it just me or is Washizu really cute?

not gay by the way

I honestly don't understand why this is such a common complaint with the series. I have no problems with the art style. In fact it's what got me to originally watch the series.
Is it because it isn't pretty or do you find it gross to look at?

Kaiji is cute CUTE!

the people are all ugly people

it's kind of the point

What the fuck, is that Washizu? I thought they were just playing mahjong.

Mahjong can become weird at times

Wtf

What? This is how you're supposed to play mahjong retard.

Washizu dies during the match and goes to hell. Then he revives himself with the power of mahjong

My problem with kakegurui is how they see bets, kaiji does it not because he likes to, but to survive, kakegurui is simply a girl addicted to gambling, it doesn't show any emotion there's no trick, just someone having fun betting in kaiji if you loose you are fucked beyond believe or dead. In kaiji there's no luck just skill to see the flaw in the system they use for cheating and use it to your advantage