S2 starts in 8 days

>s2 starts in 8 days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1_Xr-8aJ3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish there was a containment board just for this anime.

there is, it's called Sup Forums

The whole board is too big for the few people who still post about Umaru

youtube.com/watch?v=K1_Xr-8aJ3E

Why does this exist

Why does Umaru get people so mad? It's a fun cute show.

I just want more Kirie and Kanau.

Whoop de fucking doo

Because she's a shitty brat

Because some autismo's can't stand to see people having fun. It's the mlp effect, basically

How much is 185/300 yen in burger money?

like 1.50 and 2.75 i think

There is,

I wish you all a swift and painless death for the sake of your families

Thanks.

I've only saw Umaru memes, but not the anime itself. Should I use remaining 8 days to familiarize myself with this series?

Uma?

Why the fuck is it coming back? Didn't it get cancelled because it was shit?

>Umaru
>shit

Uhm, we're not talking about Watamote here, buddy

Umaru herself is shit. Stop living in your pathetic delusional world dumbass and realize that Umaru is a stupid fucking abortion.

u mad?

At how retarded people for enjoying a pompous useless shit stain like her, she's as bad as Haruhi and Kirino if not worse

he mad

Ratposting should be a bannable offense

I'd totally drink Umaru's pee.

if you hate umaru so much why did you bump a thread on page nine?

I don’t hate her, and because bullying is fun

you have a peculiar way to have fun

What's brown and sneaks around in the kitchen?

the dog, I kick him in the ass every time he enter the house, that little shit has a big yard all for him

a season coming to an end doesnt mean a show got cancelled
yes

No

Take the time to immerse yourself in all things Umaru. And then join us in the Umaruposting on the 8th

The invisible man is outside

That would be my recommendation

friends, shitposters and new friends alike
i come in peace asking if we can all get along and do not bully the nugget but appreciate what she represents
the nugget represents /comfy/ and should be treated with respect and we should all try to emulate her lifestyle
>not having to waste time studying since you are already a star student and you have more time to play monhon and shitpost on image boars with your free time
>waking up early on saturday and playing your favorite playstation 2 video game before your favorite anime comes on in a different time zone
>when a certain anime goods distributor ships your item earlier than anticipated and you get your desired item quicker and you get to enjoy its presence more than usual because you got it quicker
my friends, umaru is the embodiment of comfiness and good feels, she has a brother who at times may act like a normo but genuinely cares for her and spoilers her with issues of jampu, dinner and even cleans up after her mess sometimes
so let us appreciate the nug and partake in more funposting and less bullying out of respect and appreciation
in order to truly appreciate the anime one must first read the source material and familiarize himself with the comfyness that is truly umaru
it was the power of meme magic

I would say watch it. I only saw the memes and shits ppl post thinking show was trash. But it was pretty good. Nothing amazing but comfy enough that it made me keep watching.

Literally nothing happens. You don't need to watch a single episode and you can still take part in the shitposting.

Those are people with genuinely shitty imoutos IRL who incorrectly belief that Umaru is a representation of their sisters. Umaru has a good heart, and her being spoiled isn't a burden on Taihei, quite the contrary, he enjoys spoiling her. It's not at all a case of Taihei suffering because he is forced to put with a sister that he hates, which seems to be the case with the shitposters here.

>Spam the board during S1
>Spend next two years doing nothing but making copy paste threads of meme and image dumps one after the other.
>Ever since S2 announcement make bait op posts antagonizing the rest of the board.
>S2 a week away.
>P, p, please no bully.

No, you fucks brought all the shitposting your threads are going to get on yourself.

The best part of this is that the inevitable sequel slump will suppress the shitposting by even the hardcore dead-enders.

No, asshole, bullying isn't fun for you. You have no fucking idea what fun is. You don't do it because it's fun, but because you HAVE to, because that's the only way you find what little soothing you can get for the pain of being you. You're a weak little maggot that does whatever that damaged reptilian brain of yours orders you to. You're a slave to your own trauma, whatever it is. The proof of it will be your response to this very post, with another bullying pic and text along the lines of "see how much fun I'm having triggering the likes of you," but you and I both know the truth. Go ahead and prove me wrong, by not replying and getting the fuck away from Umaru threads. You fucking can't, SLAVE. So keep on shitposting and leaving a testimony of the unbearable disgrace that it means to be you and live your live. I´ll keep watching, reading and most of all enjoying Umaru, which you can do absolutely nothing to hamper. Meanwhile, you enjoy your impotence.

Because a lot of people can't stand her, to the point where they aren't thoroughly convinced everyone isn't being ironic about their love for the little orange shit

Because no amount of cuteness can override a shitty character.

you are so dumb you can't discern fans from shitposters
what a faggot

Umaru is an Islamic terrorist. More at 11.

>reverse psychology
>inb4 s-see I was right
Is this pasta? Or falseflagging?

The character's not even cute. just slapping huge eyes on a blob is like a computer agorithm's concept of cuteness. late 80s/90s is probably peak cute in anime

where can I find these

I'm not shitting on himouto and it's characters as a whole but boy does it fanbase reek of cancer. It's like you have an addiction, absolutely having to make umaru threads every single day. Don't you realize it does the opposite of what you skulls would like which is for more people to join "umarubros kek" army? It's like you only watched one anime for the life of you. Don't even try to come at me with "but I was just IRONIC haha" shit.

Pon Pon :3

I approve of this message

They lack the emotional intelligence to grasp the nuance of Umaru's character

Because they're the people who get mad at flawless moeblobs and Umaru short circuited their puny brains

>The character's not even cute.

TOMOSHITTERS BTFO

Is it funny? I never watched it

A bit funnier then other SoLs.
Just watch a few episodes, it's pretty comfy.

Yes, it is.

Moeblobs were never good and she's not cute enough to get away with acting greedy and whiny like a retarded man child

Umaru Akbar!

It's called chibi

Can we talk about how cute Kanau is? She is the most under-appreciated girl and I hope she gets more screen time in s2

BEST GIRL

Uma!

>little koma-chan
Umaru has good taste.

I enjoyed the flashbacks of her with Taihei and Bomber.Her and Taihei seemed like a good pair, which is why I'm a bit surprised that Taihei will choose Ebina

3rd best girl, she must win the Taiheibowl

I want to play geimus with Umaru

We'll we have fresh subbus on Monday?

Unfortunately you're in it.

please don't false spoiler.
thank you.

Read Ebina's spin off manga

I am going to refuse to accept that as canon until the actual end of the main manga

Undress the eb

Kanau > Ebin Tits

Ebina is super hot and all around perfect waifu material

TSF>Kirie>Kanau>Ebina>Umaru