Raildex

15 hours left until the big moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

db2017fes.dengeki.com/stage/#nav
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-21/a-certain-scientific-railgun-anime-gets-2nd-season
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe it's fucking happening

That's a cute pairing.

Me on the left

After all these failures, we will finally have a success

How many people died while waiting for Index III?
How many people blew their brains out when Miki trolled everyone in 2014?

SEASON 3 FUCKING SOON LADS

Also casual Vento soon

SCREW YOU CROWLEY AND FUCK YOU TOO LAURA

No matter how many times I reach game over and no matter how many times I must pathetically hit continue, I will never stop believing in our dreams of Index III!

Casual Vento is next on the meme list, then KamiKuro and Frenda childhood friend

All will be soon

IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Every failure is a success

God dammit.

Classic raildex

Purple!

Fukou da

Well at least kemonofags didn't steal it

>Horizon S3
No amount of meme magic can possibly save Horizon. The only hope at this point is that Kawakami's next project gets animated.

I got that a few days ago, +12 Power is super fucking good.

What a waste

Meme Magic is what makes the impossible, possible

Just Believe

We may not get it this year, next year, or the year after that, but our day will come

Touma should think about getting a haircut one of these days, it'd help him save on shampoo

What is your favorite description/metaphor from the ln? Kamachi does it all the time especially to explain powers.

The win button thing for fiamma was great.

I will demolish Frenda's womb

I derive far too much amusement from Normal memes, but that aside I like how he describes gore, such as NT4's blood bath, and Misaka's rant at Touma in the bridge with talks of blood and fat, a shame the Railgun adaptions cut that bit though

continue button and the fighting game metaphor about nt9 fight

Any time he makes an exagerrated comparison. I vaguely remember that one time he pit a fighter jet against some harmless object.

Royalty

>that Kurosaki Maon "magic world" commercial in JP tv right now

Fucking kek

>Season 3 is going to spawn NTR works with Kanzaki and Knight Leader

Anyone here is going to the fall fes? Who will report whats happening there?

user from Akiba will be there, I suppose. We're going to know what happened anyway.

Several people. user from Akiba usually posts here.

>NTR
Knight Leader is her ship though

She's unlikely to win the T, and Knight Leader is suitably hot and cool for her, though he's kinda stuck in prison for terrorism right now, and I think it's more likely people will ship him with Carissa anyway

>not Acqua x 3 princesses

Acqua x Villain is pure.

>13 episodes
>one punch man gets 24

oh man I can't wait for Touma's firs beat down
I hope they capture Aqua's walk on that bridge
that was menacing

>defiling Acqua's pure loyalty
And besides that Villain has a crossbow to keep her hussy sisters away from her man

Terra technically beat him too. Touma doesn't even get a technical win until Brexit, and even then it took tons of people helping him. His only flat out win would be Fiamma.

Wait S3 is 13 episodes?? are you fucking kidding me

Whoops didn't mean to reply to you

>Prison
Wasn't he in nt10 and ww3
Seems like he didn't get charged

In NT8 he apparently punished himself to prison along with Acqua.

Hi there, espers and magicians.

You see, announcements of a new anime season or an adaptation are always made at the Main Stage (the one that is not streamed). However when you see the list of events of the main stage here:
There is no stage time scheduled that is dedicated to Index. At all.

Yes, there is the "New Release Announcement" main stage event right after the Kino event, but that one is a wild card. It might be Index S3 but it might also be something else entirely.

So here's the thing. You remember how BOTH Index anime seasons were aired in the fall season respectively? And that Index S2 announcement was made in spring of the same year? I think they're saving Index S3 announcement for Dengeki Bunko Spring 2018 Festival and then air it in Fall 2018 exactly for the 10th anniversary for Index anime.

Railgun S and Endymion got announced at fall festival 2011 then came out early 2013.

Pretty sure Miki would get flogged at this point if he tried to pull the please wait a little longer card

One punch man won't get 24, they barely have the material for 12

Anyone here genuinely happy to see Touma again?
Just thinking about him makes my heart go doki doki

>people are still holding on to this
My sides. Not even /u/fags are this delusional.

He went to jail, it's just that when shit that serious happens you gotta let loose the big guns for a bit

>implying
That ship will be canon, you'll see.

Hello, /u/fag.

Touma is my hero! He makes my heart race every time! I wish I could give him a big hug!

is this rape

And then a few hours after the fall fest is over they'll air an interview about a show that is only being announced in half a year. Makes sense.

Touma is best boy, so of course I want him to show up, and for Abe to get work again

You already gave him one, Misaka.

Hi there newfag

You see, announcements of a new anime season or an adaptation are always made at the Main Stage. However when you see the list of events of the main stage here:
There is no stage time scheduled that is dedicated to Index. At all. And that's completely normal because they don't announce things like that. There's a pattern.

Newfag, the new works announcement stage is dedicated to new announcements and Miki is attending. He only attends to announce the series hes in charge of. Also, He's on a feature with the Anime Producer a few hours later about Index and nothing else.

So here's the thing, You remember how BOTH Railgun S and Index Movie were announced at a Fall Fes for the very same anniversary 5 years ago? so I think they're saving it for today's Fall Festival. Plus, it leaked. Yeah.

Reminder that Touma can never remember Misaki or else an immediate confession will happen, and there's no goddamn way his harem situation will ever be resolved

What beer should I buy for the announcement?

I'm thinking long trail.

Bleach.

The best you can get.

15 hours?
Okay.

Reminder this isn't a romance so stop trying to push it.

None, if Touma has to live a life of frugality, then so can you

To be exact, they weren't announced together.

Index movie was announced at the fall
Fes while Railgun was announced at the 20th anniversary fes a few weeks later. There doesn't seem to be a 25th anniversary event this time around.

Tsuchianon still posts here yeah?

Miki ALWAYS attends the New Release stage, though.

Kamachi stage was also the perfect place to announce Index S3 only for it to end up being Heavy Object.

Both were part of the 20th Anniversary genius and part of the Fall Fes. I remember their marketing and what the fuck are you talking about? This entire thing is for the 25th Anniversary and pushing it.

They never even said Index 3 was coming back then. People got baited based off assumptions.

Oh, and they announced Durarara S2 in its 10th anniversary main stage event and the Sword Art Online movie in the SAO main stage event. So they DO announce things like that.

Yes because he's announcing a series he's in charge of. If you don't know his umbrella then look it up.

It wasn't because there was little to no indication it was coming. Stop pushing this.

Railgun was not announced at the fall fes. Do your research again.

No. SAO Movie was announced at a New Works Announcement stage. Get your facts straight. Durarara doesn't set a precedent.

It was part of the Fall Fes. Fucking do your research. It was a whole Anniversary push and both were part of it. Fuck off I've looked at this stuff for years multiple times.

So Railfags are the Zero secondaries of Index?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-21/a-certain-scientific-railgun-anime-gets-2nd-season

Okay I'm behind

Didn't fridgeboy try to kill her? Multiple times?

Which was part of the Fall Fes. Now they're doing it all in one event. Event planning, how does it work?

I was talking about season 3 numbnuts.

They're worse than Fate/Zero secondaries. It's a collection of braindead SoLfags, yurifags, and other undesirable clowns.

Her ship is Washing Machine-kun you fucking faggot

>A special stage event at the Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival

Does that say Fall festival to you? It was a separate fes from the Fall festival.

The only time Index got mentioned after 2011 when s2 aired, was in 2014's fall fes I believe. Miki said that there was no information he had to share on a new season and that he was sorry. 6 months later on Twitter he said that unofficially speaking Index 3 was plausible. Next was spring festival this year when he told the crowd to not say anything on social media but they needed to wait just a little bit longer for season 3. Dengeki reported it and some people got suspicious and thought it was SAO, then Miki clarified that it was Index he was talking about. Here we are now.

No. It was part of the Fall Festival. They pushed both together and considered it under the same umbrella. Fuck off with simply looking at the name.

That's why it's a meme. Uiharu is a masochist.

At that year, Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival and Dengeki Bunko Fall 2012 Festival were two different things.

One for Dengeki brand as a whole(from Daioh, Maoh, to Bunko), the other for Dengeki Bunko, the light novel division.

It's not part of it. Stop splitting hairs. They were two separate events. One is a yearly thing and the other was specifically for the 20th anniversary.

Pretty much.
>Call the main series "shounen shit"
>Think their moe shit cash-in is better
>The biggest Misaka fags
>Refuse to read the LN

Poor bait.

>They're worse than Fate/Zero secondaries
Woah son, there are some things you can't take back

Oh I see. Thank you for clearing that up.

Zero anime was good though. I think it's a good adaptation. Never read the LNs though.

I don't think he would ever have enough time or money for that

And the funniest part is that the Railgun manga is the most battle shounen part of the franchise.