youtube.com/watch?v=c7baTdyHv8g
youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

put Shekelberg's money back in the cash register

>implying that much cash could even fit in a register
Besides, it's my money anyway. I own a cannabis dispensary in Colorado

>2018
>Selling weed for sheckels

All that cash and the best thing you can think of to do with your time is trying to trigger leftists on Sup Forums. You're pathetic.

What happens on the third of May?

looks fake to me

Did you know Ben Franklin invented the kike... sorry kite?

If you're going to do nigger-tier shit like post stacks of cash you should go all the way and hold if up to your ear and pretend it's a phone like they do.
Don't try to be white now...You're so close!

>Hiding blue stripes with timestamp
>Not all bills above timestamp have bluestripe
>Not all bills even the right color
Sure, they could be old 100s, but I'd say op is a faggot with 2k, and that's obviously an office desk, probably just the manager at some shithole.

Commies hate this vid
youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8

/thread

What's that about $312
A hundred and a stack of ones

:^)

So what? You got your tax return, big deal, chump.

Negative

About 100k? Am I right?

So it's not your money, it's company money.

>he isn't incorporated
kek, small time.

I own a law practice in a capital city.

All that money and you still can't purchase an education which would facilitate writing the DATE correctly

Commies hate truth and beauty.

>there are other US bills that are blue tinted
Nice try, faggot. Those are all $100 bills.

Came in looking for this. Well done, lad.

It's a private company faggot. Haven't you ever heard of owners equity?

all that debt paper could easily become worthless

you do realize the soviet union produced a huge number of incredible mathematicians

Triggered lefty commie poor fags

He is from the future.

>2018
>not making over 800k per annum selling weed to boomers from Texas

>Haven't you ever heard of owners equity?
That doesn't make it your cash, faggot.

If you're a director (which I assume you are) you have a fiduciary duty to act in the interests of the shareholders. That money belongs to the shareholders, not to you. Not only that, only so much money as is being paid out in dividends belongs to the shareholders. The rest is retained earnings to be reinvested in the company by the director.

>but i'm the only shareholder
Then your company is smalltime and you should kill yourself instead of trying to "impress" people on Sup Forums.

That was unironically considered anti-Soviet propaganda. B-52 also was on those lists.

>muh constitution

fucking sharts i swear

>memeflag
Self hating amerimutt detected

Damn thats a lot of 1's

That was more a byproduct of Russians having the highest cognitive abilities than communism, my dad was one and he and all his colleagues just paid lip service to the cp to be left alone. Though commies did absolutely ruthlessly educate kids with no regard for fatigue or ADD bullshit. I finished 3rd grade in Russia before moving and sleepwalked all my math classes until high school just from what they drilled into my head

Exactly, buy me guns so I can kill kikes

>shareholders
>private company
I am the only shareholder, foods.
>your company is smalltime
Tell that to the 7.8million gross revenue I raked in last year. All on a 700sq foot retail space and 12 employees

inb4 feds rek u cause now they know you have at least 20k in cash they can seize thru civil asset forfeiture

This.

>this triggers commies and Sup Forums alike

>7.8million gross revenue
>700 sq foot retail space
Not a fucking chance, buddy.

You gave it your best shot.

Go ahead and prove it, if you can.

I deposited 81k this morning, why would the feds care?

For all the retards in this thread, I should point out that OP is trying to tell you he makes 8 million in revenue per annum on a retail space this size. Literally some tiny fucking shopfront, and he expects us to believe he does 8 million in revenue.

You couldn't even fucking fit 12 employees in here.

Laughable.

Fucking laughable.

>Cannae raed

Learn how to make a sentence, uneducated retard

Because then they get to keep the 81k, because it could have been used in crime.

this angers me. if you want to be fat, thats fine, but dont feed this shit to your kids.

>he doesn't know how profitable selling weed can be
I deposited 81k this morning, revenue collected from Saturday and Sunday. Do the math, retard.

>cannae see color

Had me going until
>700 sq ft
>12 employees
>7.8 mill gross
Have you ever worked a day in your life?

damn that looks gud

Don't get me wrong butter is fine... But that shit looks gross as can be! God damn heart attack on a bun!

>what is a front?

>crime
>licensed business
Nigga have you been paying attention? I own a weed store in colorado

See

>implying all 12 employees work at the same time
I only have 3 or 4 working at a time, brainlet

Y tho?

mirin hard as fuck. The older I get the more I realize that money really is everything, and I mean literally EVERYTHING in this world.

Do you ever get organized crime trying to fuck with you?

Get the receipt. You should be keeping them in a bin and post it faggot instead of talking about it. Oh yeah I to just deposited 81k in my bank account this morning too because I'm a classic retard that keeps that much money in the shop just waiting to be robbed ayo old up!

selling drugs? it's possible (and you'd need like 3 or 4 "sets" of employees because good luck getting stoners to come to work more than once or twice a week)

lmao

>organized crime
No, not yet.

>post your receipt
Why should I?

>I deposited 81k this morning
Well I deposited 81mil this morning!

Agreed. OP is clearly selling hard drugs as well. Those guys do make bank.
>tfw clients have nicer cars than I do
And they tell me crime doesn't pay.

lel, doing what? All 4 on the tills all the time because you're just sooooo busy, amirite?

What are the specific roles that necessitate having 4 people squeezed into a space the size of a fucking pie shop.

Hard drugs, yes, but legitimate retail has razor-thin margins because it's so easy to get into and competition is so fierce.

Yeah but he sells heroin.

>family members
Is there anything more demeaning than being called this by a company?

You notice that serious companies never do it to their real employees. It's only the employees that are so obviously not business-critical that anyone feels the need to pretend like they are.

>Dispensary
REEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE!!! I hate YOU, I hate the faggot shit for brains cancer that you attract to my state and you should honestly just kys.

>81mil
Lol ok kid, stay mad. I already showed you that I have a shitload of cash. Why is it difficult to believe that I deposited 81k today?
>what DO your employees do?
On slower days I have 1 employee at each of the 3 POS stations. On weekends I put an extra man on the sales floor to answer questions and help customers find what they need.
>retail has razor-thin margins
You're talking out of your ass. You have no idea how much I can charge for weed, especially to tourists from Texas. Normal retail rules don't apply to this industry, not yet.

Honestly I hate how many Texans I bring to my state. They can't drive for shit.

>piss commies off

That money is owned by the state bank lol.

>commies
Everyone is starting to see that as a dead pile of shit because that is literally what its backed by now; oil, which is the fermented shit piles of dead dinosaurs. Fossil fuels are killing us and there has been a better alternative for over half a century now but the oil cartels have been suppressing it. Morons are the only people who deny and ignore this.

youtube.com/watch?v=djwPqAJ_3GY
youtube.com/watch?v=ciStnd9Y2ak
youtube.com/watch?v=c7baTdyHv8g
youtube.com/watch?v=mHW6b1aFPfU

>meme snek
>posts dumb shit
Checks out

>I own a weed store in colorado
which is admittedly still a Federal crime. I think it's pretty obvious what these guys are referring to.

>the USD is backed by oil
Nigger you must be retarded.

My federal tax rate is 50% (unlawful gains) with very few deductions. I have reported every cent of income to the IRS for 4 years now, if they wanted to seize my assets they would have done it by now. The truth is, weed is the #1 fastest growing industry in America, generating billions of dollars in tax revenue. They aren't shutting me down any time soon.

why would it trigger Sup Forums?
Self banking, with some potential future applications on a new medium.

It might trigger boomers of Sup Forums who can't rationalize their own thoughts though.

I'm heading to CO in a couple of weeks and willing to spend a load. What store?

>Nigger you must be retarded
must have usd to purchase opec oil

Unless you're headed to the NM CO border, you won't be anywhere near me. I'm in Trinidad, the first legal city north of the border on I-25. I deal mostly with folks from Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas.

he said in his second post that he sells drugs for it. Really, I rather be a modest worker than having this kind of EVERYTHING.

>roastie demonstrating her only skills

The Petrodollar definitely adds substantial value to the USD, but to suggest the USD would be worthless without OPEC is foolish