Little by little the Trump name is falling

Bye bye drumpfy. Stay Comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/970735869337448450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there taking the silver letters down to replace them with gold ones

they're*

OP is a fag. These losers have nothing meaningful to live for.

Yah uh huh.

twitter.com/ABC/status/970735869337448450

Where your name's at the top... Down is the only way to go.
Although I'm not quite sure that's the direction our Commander and Chief is heading.
Suck it, fag...

if anything his business name is worth way more than it's ever been.

Your faggot children are going to have to eat their spaghettios off of a washable map of the presidents, his smiling face will fuck up your commie shit for all of eternity...

This means Bernie wins, right?

>panama
the owners stopped paying licencing fee
so they cant use Trump brand.
>ABC news source
lel

People that ordered the shit sandwich and now feel sick they ate it.

You mean more like Trump org ran the hotel in the ground and used it as a tax shelter to write off agains the losses and launder money with a prostitution operation co-run by jeffrey epstein? Not to mention all those criminals that have laundered money through it. See: Panama Papers

I hope ivanka has a good lawyer.

The only one's eating shit sandwiches are libtards.

So far they're 0 for 100.

hows that impeachment coming?

faggot

Sam Nunberg believes they have something on Trump. Just called MSNBC hahahahahahahah

>believes
So he has nothing

Go listen to the interview he just gave. He'll rip his subpoena up on Bloomberg TV. Hahahah he's going to jail!!!!

Hi Mr. Rabbi; So I hear you know how proxy servers wrok now. Do tell me more on what vpn you use to disguise yourself as a mutt.

OBSSESED

>Laughs the continuously nervous man for the 230th time

That's a victory? Signing a petition over a sign? You people really are pathetic if you decided to post that shit here.

Sarah Huckabee sanders voice wavering about sam nun berg hahahahahah

Wait till they find the spy/sex trafficking associated with this resort and re-open the Epstein case.

Trump is gonna roll on the clintons, elite scumbags are going to be executed for treason....beautiful

Panama papers 2.0

You lefty people never cease to amaze me at how you are blind to the horrific crimes perpetuated by people claiming to "be inclusive, show the love". Jesus...are you that obtuse?