Italy/pol/ Globalists Tears [Propaganda Giudea Edition]

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Senegalese killed in Florence "Fascism is now mainstream in Italian politics" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/GcfHc

34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l44tIj5lbKM
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/05/renzi-urla-salvini-terrone-in-parlamento/4204243/
youtube.com/watch?v=fSM_SO0GIBc
tommasomerlo.ilcannocchiale.it/2015/08/31/salvini_e_un_terrone_e_linvasi.html
la7.it/dirette-tv
youtube.com/watch?v=xGQJ-VXgv1s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=EdSSuZCBh6w
youtube.com/watch?v=B9FOtyqbEEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for ducetta

So, m5s+PD coalition confirmed? How sad.

LEGA
E
G
A

absolutely not

Inside knowledge:

Silvio "Out-Jewing the Jew" Berlusconi sent his agents to infiltrate the M5S right from the very beginning, something that was very easy to do because of their child-like minds. He will easily get the 50 seats needed.

You read it here first.

youtube.com/watch?v=l44tIj5lbKM

Leaving this here for posterity

LEGA
and also:

Give me the Neet Bux faggots, it's all your nordicuckery fault.
Pay reparations to superior South Boiss.

anchovy feets~

you better be right YOU HEAR ME?

yes of course, M5S =
KEKS
U
C
K
S

Have you ever seen it, Matteo? The White Tower of Pisa, glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver, it's banners caught high in the morning breeze. Have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?

this would be sweet but Silvio is senile

So MS5+Lega?

What will be outcome?

It would be sweet, but other than
>EU
>immigration
>corruption & mafias
what do they have in common? They're at opposite sides of the spectrum on economic policy!

At this point let's just go to another election. At least I will enjoy the bant and the memes.

more like memes5s will split and centro destra will rule for a 1000 years

Basically after Mussolini fell next democratic Italian election fascists (because even if regime fell, fascists were still here in Italy) rallied with a party (MSI - Italian Social Movement) and won some seats.
Fast forward 1995 new leader of this party Gianfranco Fini made "svolta di Fiuggi", and basically founded another party (AN - National Alliance) who cut ties with old fascists past. Some people followed him (neofascists) some other founded various parties and still they consider themselves the direct descendant of (fascist) MSI. So for example CasaPound is a fascist party while Fratelli d'Italia is neofascist one (or social right wing if you prefer)

congratulation Italy

No one of M5S is going in a coalition with Berlusconi.

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/05/renzi-urla-salvini-terrone-in-parlamento/4204243/

Ma cazzo ha nella testa?

Who the fuck is Giulia

Hoooly shit italians on fourchan LITERALLY sold their country (would have, because you're influence was zero) for fourchan cred.

Yeah italy is BASED now, ITALY NO, niggers out etc... Until you realize you did all this for the mere approval of americans.

CLAP CLAP anons, maybe they'll notice you now LOL,they could even give you a hint of respect perhaps.

That is the ULTIMATE cuckoldry. Think of my words in thee months when you'll have understood your idiocy.

I love the fact that in Italy you can still larp as a Fascist publicly you won't get shit for it except antifa tards

that's some fuckery going on with that link

>This post
youtube.com/watch?v=fSM_SO0GIBc

The cutest boy ever

pretty much, yea

>he doesn't know
Don't bother, she has a dick(maybe).
Nevertheless, a qt.

n o p e

t. Assblasted nigger but it's okay, soon you'll go back to the shithole you came from

Stai zitto coglione, pensi che ce ne importi una sega di quello che gli stranieri pensano di noi, soprattutto qui sopra?

Siamo qua per il cazzeggio e per i meme, niente altro

Tu invece sei qui per i (you) e dal momento che sono buono, eccotene uno.

tommasomerlo.ilcannocchiale.it/2015/08/31/salvini_e_un_terrone_e_linvasi.html

>Salvini è un terrone, e l’invasione dei negri é colpa sua
>Salvini dichiara che è tutta colpa dello Stato sulla vicenda della coppia ammazzata a Catania da un immigrato ivoriano. Tutta colpa dello Stato. Una frase che più terrona non si può.
>Ma Salvini non è terrone solo per convenienza, lo è di natura.
>E che quel terrone di Salvini si ritiri in Val Ciarlatana a bere grappa e mangiare palle di caprone in umido.

>open video
>already liked
I hate my past self.

These threads made me a Italian.
And why does it feel so good?

wait a couple of weeks and you will see. I pray that I'm wrong but I fear I'll be right

PD is in flames. I doubt that they will ever recover.

Because Italy is the last non-cucked country on the planet. And being non-cucked feels good af.

>reddit

>spacing

La7 Stream is back online, if anyone's interested

>Commie Party
>Okay somewhat commie >
green lamo but commie
>now PD
>Now dead party

We need more Mafias

Not place for betas and fools in Italian business world. Especially in the 70's.

TERRONI DI MERDA AVETE ROVINATO TUTTO

Link?

renzi is still attached to his chair as secretary, will make a lot of people really angry, by the time they get to new primaries another chunk of his party will have fallen apart like LEU

>tfw Renzi died politically before Berlusconi

we shall see how unified the terroni really are

la7.it/dirette-tv

VI SCUOIO DIOMERDA

VI SCUOIO DIOMERDA

PORCODIO

bielorussian bro gf

Renzi died politically. He has now the same political influence as us here on Sup Forums.

Before March 23rd Ayy Lmaio will die in a "mysterious" incident. His successor will ally with Salvini without any further conditions. No one will hear about reddito di cittadinanza ever again.

Screencap this post.

CHI E' STO FROCIO DI MERDA

On TG5 this evening they have shown Memelord saying that an alliance with M5Scorregge is absolutely a big fat NO.

uscite il cazzo della trappola di ieri

I'm going to Italy in August, how can I support fellow right-wing retards like myself?

wtf she's bielorussian?

>no triple digits
I am not falling for this one, Shekelestein.

¡Saludos, Italiani!

Quale trappola?

PD has 22%. M5s has more than 30%. A coaliton like that could very comfortably form a government and it most likely will.
Have you not noticed how they are already shilling muh stability? A government with more than 50% of the vote is far more stable than one which might barely scrap toghter a 40% (which can easily fail at the first votation)

>Left
>Stable
Choose one.

>she's

ilexy e giul* l'innominabile figlio di puttana con la cintura di castità

Hola!

the ones who were supposedly expelled from M5S could go as they have nothing to lose, unless M5S eat their own words (again) and keep them instead...

sure, but what i meant is that he did not give up his seat as secretary, despite his failure being evident to everyone

No, questo ritardato non sa distinguere la bandiera bulgara da quella della bielorussia e stava facendo una battua sull'user bulgaro che sta addosso alla trap

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xGQJ-VXgv1s

Yup.
Renzi has fallen off his bike.

They aren't going with Berlusconi, at best they stay outside or retire.

They took a beating, absolutely. But the numbers don't lie unfotunately

I shall now Acknowledge the Italians the best race for the US and the best immigrants also

Stop behaving like drunken retarded americans Who usually come here and act in a decent, collected, behaved manner. Let us change our opinion on you burgerfags all of you Who come here as tourists are fucking disgusting

IL PRIMO CHE MI SENTO PARLARE "UÈ UÈ UAGLIÒ COSÌ COSÌ" LO FACCIO FUORI. LO FACCIO FUORI E FINISCO DENTRO. E DENTRO TROVERÒ UN ALTRO TERRONI PER CUI FARÒ FUORI ANCHE QUELLI

>sull'user bulgaro che sta addosso alla trap
A man has to have aims in his life after all.

The Roman Empire shall ascend once again.

Ik i'd let her fuck me with that bulbous dick of hers

My wife and I generally keep to ourselves, avoid the tourist-y things and are fairly open-minded. I honestly really try not to be "the American" everywhere I go.

To put this in perspective - My wife and I have been married 10 years and she's never seen me inebriated let alone Drunk or belligerent.

Not all Americans are like that, it's mostly a Stereotype that Europeans do. But really, we are nice and good, just the South and California are shit, the rest are mostly nice and good.
I am from New England, white region, full of Italians and Poles, who both share the land, and including me.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=EdSSuZCBh6w

Tà stà zitt!

UÈ UÈ UAGLIÒ COSÌ COSÌ
O'SOLE, O'MARE, O'CORE

tl;dr they'll try to scrounge up a few more people to get a full leadership without 5Soros, because he just doesn't trust their constant flip-flop in terms of niggers, europe and so on.

desu half of this thread is after Giulia

Is that the guy that wants to nuke Naples from Google maps?

your forget the feet spam

pd had ~19%, the entire leftist coalition had the 22%. also playing 2nd fiddle to m5s after having an election that halved your popularity would be a death sentence for the entire left in italy.

Let's hope they manage to

the lame joke was calling him bielorussian ya goof
wat kind of joke is calling someone the right name

speak for yourself ricchiò

you have a strage sense of the humor

QUAND SI BELLU ÙAION!

we could make a Giulio general then

He will find them. No doubt.

UE' UE' LE TRAPPOLE NUN SONG GAY!!!

>South are shit
Southern white aristocrats are God-tier whites. The Southern gentleman is the pinnacle of civilized man.

>10 minutes for this sad and clumsy attempt to save face
Ammettilo che non sai le bandiere

>your face when berlusconi bribes the 3% to the winning team