Conlang for Kekistan? Kakistanilainen kieli?

English:
The Kekistani have a problem: we are a disparate and dispossessed people who do
not share a common language. Two most common languages spoken by the Kekistani are English and Finnish, which is why I propose making a hybrid language. Any feedback is appreciated.

Suomi:
Kekistaneilla on ongelma: me olemme erimielisiä ja luovuttamattomia ihmisiä, jotka tekevät
ei jaa yhteistä kieltä. Kekistaneista puhuttavat kaksi yleisintä kieltä: englanti ja suomi, minkä vuoksi ehdotan hybriksen kieltä. Palautetta arvostetaan.

I was thinking of using English grammar and vocabulary but with Finnish prefixes and suffixes. For example the plural tense of english is -s, but in Finnish it is -ja (pronounced "-ya"). Let me give you an example:

English: Are traps gay?
Finnish: Ovat ansoja homo?
Kekfinglish: R trapja homo?

I was also thinking of combing words. For an example finnish "paska" with english "scat" makes "paskat"

English: Your waifu is shit user
Finnish: Sinun waifu on paska user
Kekfinglish: Ur waifu on paskat user

I was also thinking the language could incorporate some Sup Forums nomenclature

ex. Communism/kommunismi becomes Tankismi (parody of 'Tankie')

Tapa itsesi, vitun apina.

>Ovat ansoja homo
Painu vittuun mamu. Sagea paskalle

Olen sammakko ei apina

Haluaisin vittu äitisi finnfag

fucking kill yourself

veä ittes hirtee
vitun kehari

>Two most common languages spoken by the Kekistani are English and Finnish
its actually english followed by spanish followed by french or german

your understanding of the grammar is completely wrong here

nice google translate

Really? I'm surpised. I looked at Google Trends and English Speaking countres + Finland seemed to google Kekistan the most

I made a graph of it, I posted it in reddit yesterday

yes but its ironic like kekistani originally was before it became unironic reddit garbage
and merging finnish and english, languages with completely different linguistical properties, is a really bad idea if not impossible
mixing english and spanish would be easier since they atleast share the same language family
I imagine there are alot more spanish speaking (including bilingual) kekistanifaggots in america than there are kekistanis in finland

you could also tempt these people into your neo-anti-establishment sentiments even if somewhat ironically because of the mutt language

>I made a graph of it, I posted it in reddit yesterday
you have to go back

or you know just use esperanto

>Esperanto is a marxist language made by kikes

>I'm trying to redpill the English & Finnish-speaking world

>Finnish is an uralic language yes, but it does incorpate aspects of Swedish and other Germanic roots. Replace the Scandinavian roots with English.

mutta suomalainen ja anglo-pallo ovat vahvoja yhdessä

Most retarded thing i've seen all week and it's only monday.

vammanen neekeri

the only "aspects" of it are some loan words, absolute no grammar of any kind
your "redpilling" is actually cultural imperialism, half the populace is "redpilled" and half is lost to lefties (east/north and west/south respectively)
and if you remove the uralic roots all you have is left is words since the grammar system is completely different from indo-european languages and completely incomptable with them

our country, culture and language has suffered enough foreign taint that it will be unrecognisable in two generations and you want to speed this up
you're worse than the jews my friend, except more dumb
so a language made by jews is the language for you

Only valid language for keks is esperanto. It is truly global language.

Before ww1 it was most popular second lamguage in Finland as well. Nowaday only seven (7) people types it well. One of them is old papa grandold mememan world leader soros.

Beep bop beep beep

You know, I thought the Finns would lov this, but I can see they're nothing but race traitors who are yellow on the inside and out.

vittu sinä suomi

That you Jeff?

Esperanto is too kike-ish. We need our own language.

>racetraitors
or you know we aren't actually white even though everyone claims we are
I mean have you ever seen finnish people?
the facial features alone should tell you we are some sort of steppe amalgamation

>Any feedback is appreciated.
OK, get back to r*ddit you fucking nigger

Your people look like walruses

it's okay. when we claim our rightful finnish ethno galaxy we will throw him in the great blackhole in the center

Wipe your hard drive, and then kill yourself

How about I wipe my ass instead with your hand?