Kengan Asura

Chapter translation got slightly delayed, but it's here now.

Chapter 81 : Dreaming

Karla a best.

Brown twink vs the big bear man, huh?
Should be an interesting match.

Did he just fucking carve that shit in the wall with his bare hands?

A new challenger approaches in Ohma's mind.
That's it for this chapter.

Please no. We aren't going to have an entire fight with several chapters just in Ohma's mind, are we?

If you don't mind minor spoilers
No, we won't. It's just a one chapter fight

Oh boy.

Well, that's not as bad. I guess I'll just hope it at least has some purpose to it. Ohma's really not the reason I read this manga, so I kind of want to see the next fight. He's not offensively terrible, just kind of bland.

He used his magic fingers.

Can Sen do it?

LITERALLY Baki

Best boy.

That girl looks like an Akatsuki Blitzcampf character.

>girl

Don't do this to me.

Dude looks like a lady.

Every goddamn time I see that costume in this manga reminds me of this chapter

He's a damn beast

>that expression change
muh

Holy shit, we're 120(ish) chapters behind?

He needs to work on his anatomy cause this is garbage. not even joking.

Who will win? Will this match be won by a big asspull?

He's a Baki fan.

for anyone who knows the slightest amount of moonrunes, is his master like a tulpa in his brain or something

>for anyone who knows the slightest amount of moonrunes, is his master like a tulpa in his brain or something
He's simulating the fights in his mind, so the simulations are probably ultra-detailed enough to be like the real person. He's quite a bit of a genius in this regard, given his past fight record.

Hatsumi will be winning then the fang will go psycho
mode and win

OTP with Oma. That slut got BTFO

spoiler it

Who the hell can even beat this guy? Why did they even allow him to join.
He's on another level. Other contestants are just like little kids to him.

I'm actually not sure who will win, after Gensai won last match I just don't know what to expect from these fights.
I'm expecting Fang to win though.

fuck you you jobbing motherfucker. I loved you and you betrayed me.

After Gensai btfoing Kiryu and Rei back to back, I'm no longer 100% sure the fang will beat Sen. But I'm still predicting that he'll win, Sen will probably dominate a bit and almost win only to get fucked up horribly by Agito to get us some Ohma pain and his hot ex crying over him or something.

Why did you ever doubt bearded man?

>implying I ever doubted him

I wonder what people thought when they found this.

>not remembering Gensai's name by heart
Where's your devotion to the martial dao?

"I call it, bold and brash"

So sad he had to job

Is he from the family of Kongo Banchou? What the fuck.

Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised to see this face here.

But his beard is all I can look at. Same thing when I refer to Rei as Sasuke.

The dream is over, user.

>Well, at least it's not on the Statue of Liberty.

Baki is still incredibly dumb with how it tries to establish relative strength.
>guy almost destroys massive copper and nickel statue with his bare hands
>can't kill a human because "It's Hanayama"

file not found?
A glitch or did you deleted?

>super strong guy doesn't have an easy time killing someone who's as strong or more
It's almost like body toughness and strength are directly related. Crazy.

Has the author of this ever commented on Baki? Acknowledged the influence, or at least said he's a fan?

Huh, that's strange. I didn't delete a thing.
Sup Forums is having some kind of spasm it seems.

Why is he training with the losers? Wouldn't it be better to imagine his future opponents instead?

Guess It's because he doesn't have enough info on the new guys. He saw what the losers were all capable of doing so he can imagine it. He can't do the same with someone he hasn't seen in action yet.
As for the ones that he saw that already won...who knows? Maybe he can't imagine them because they didn't go all out?

Because showing him beating up his next opponents before they actually fight would be a pretty weird narrative move.

I'm expecting Sen and Shion to get back together by the end of the tournament.

Same, especially after seeing her reactions to his fight with the jointless man.

YES I caught the thread alive, is there any place where this manga can be further discussed?
Also the last fight was amazing through an through like this series overall, I am hyped to see Kiryu in action soon and I hope Adam Dudley gets into more fights.
Also thank you for using spoiler tags, 120 more chapters to follow gives me a boner

>Has the author of this ever commented on Baki? Acknowledged the influence, or at least said he's a fan?
He made a tributary drawing of Baki for the 25th anniversary celebration. Might have scribbled something to Itagaki beyond 'omedetou lol', I don't think I looked. I have it all somewhere around here; I'll have to find it.

>complaining about the relative strength in the second series
>meanwhile, in Dou, ____________

all aboard the musashi cruise

Kiryu is a jobber lmao.

Did he just punch that giant statue in the wall without also hurting the statue? This fucker looks like one of the strongest

The wrestling vs sumo fight was pretty good

UK that's nasty

Nope.

He carved that statue out of the wall. With his bare hands.

Right, here we are. On the left.

From Daromeon:
Omedetou gozaimasu, blah blah blah, "Your drawings are always wonderful; I really admire that." And then there's a word in the last line which I can't make out because the scan quality and because it's written all scribbly. The sentence is like "Please, ____ even more aggressive!", so I can only guess that it's a word that relates to 'drawing' or 'continuing' or something.

I'm just noticing this now, actually - did Daromeon sign his name with a heart at the end, or what the hell is that? It's the scribble right to the left of Baki's pants.

hes predicting

Spoilers: He is.

>tfw this guy's baki looks better than Itagaki's baki
Itagaki is a hack.

Nice Kongou Banchou reference

He beat Setsuna and the waifufag

>Doraemon's Baki looks better than Itagaki's Baki
no

>body looks like it's made out of jello
Yes.

You're just here to screw with me, but how does it look like it's "made out of jello"? Legitimately curious as to how you reached that. I couldn't have thought of such a bizarre comparison if I were to try to think of a troll post.

is it me or does his head not align correctly with his back and left shoulder

These are Baki's muscles

>>meanwhile, in Dou, ____________
Look I try and forget that dou exists. Musashi not being able to cut Hanayama is just as retarded as pickle's existence.

What are the chances he's MCs dad but neither one cares, and fight for the thrill of battle without none of the emotional bullshit attached?

It's the angle and layering of Itagaki art.

On that page, Baki's right upper arm is at roughly a -45 degree angle and his forearm leads from that at an ~80 degree angle. The same logic carries over to the length of his back and the location of his left arm. That's how difficult the understanding of spatial relations can become in Itagaki works.

Zero, but that would be interesting.

I mean it's technically not impossible, but I don't see it happening.

>Kiryu was actually hyped up from the start just to hype Gensai
Shit was brilliant

>I have no blind spots

I love how he actually delivers later on, Rei saw him as a fucking fortress.

In case no one here understands Vietnamese, the right text says Sen was supposed to be the next Fang instead. The admin translated that exact page first for hype I think. It works because I'm hyped as fuck.

is there anywhere with written translations to the vietnamese chapters?
i don't need scanlations but i'd love to have a reference