When did Red Skull become so red pilled?

When did Red Skull become so red pilled?

In the liberal mind, his speech is incorrect.

He's always been redpilled, the wrong side won

forgot pic

Because liberal writers insert conservative talking points into villains only so the readers knows anyone IRL who says the same thing is also a villain

Red Skull was handpicked and trained by fucking Hitler.

I'm honestly surprised at how well a liberal wrote a right wing populist speech

Thats auctually pretty fucking good

Fuck I'd hail hydra as well if they made sense like that

I don't see how anyone could disagree with that speech

Didnt they do this before. The "Bad guy nazi" being a bit nationalistic and resonable and then going to terrorism because every nationalistic person is a terrorist in disguise.

Are we... the comic book villain?

>villain
what did he say wrong?

Sometimes we can be the hero

Well these guys I sympathise with tend to be grouped as ''villains'', even when they do nothing wrong. What bad did Voldemort or the Galactic Empire do? Nothing!

It's like all ''villains'' are psyops to make people see villainity in how people are portrayed instead of what they want and what they do.

The Galactic Empire destroyed a planet with billions of innocents on it

This. You are intended to associate all of that with being evil.

>Rebels
>Innocent
Go back to plebbit

That bullshit was only written in to make it black-and-white ''good vs evil'', really poor writing. In a rational world they wouldn't had done it without a good reason.

No such thing as ''innocent'' when we talking about living beings.

>Alderaan
>innocent

Declaring an entire planet is worthy of extermination by assuming an entire goddamn planet are rebels is on par with space terrorists blowing up a half built space station with 5M contractors on it and pretending they are genocidal maniacs when really its two chucklefucks in front of a bay window.