MSU Richard Spencer thread

Richard Spencer due to speak at MSU. More Hardcore antifa than UCF, so a chimpout is likely.
google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/111114352

mobile.twitter.com/jonathanoosting/status/970750296640098304

mobile.twitter.com/slagterm/status/970741937207726080

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zNypySryZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing racists should be speaking with is their last rites before the executioner guillotines their fucking heads.

Big talk from a little BITCH.

I hope he gets his head caved in

I'm sorry, who won WWII?

Nazis or Commies? Operation Barbarossa? What's that?

Richard Spencer is a kike shill.

>More Hardcore antifa than UCF
I don't know what you're talking about, MSU is not a heavily liberal University...

If you really are antifa, stay a little while on pol. You eventually will see the truth. The red pill is inevitable with time.

The state has more antifa from Ann Arbor coming up.

>hurr stay awhile and learn duhhhh truth

which truth is that?

I don't subscribe to arrogant, racist ideologies...

a fucking pony on their flag
these pantyfas are low energy soys

Forgot to change your flag from shilling in another thread, dumb ass.

>litterally just zerg rush into machine gun fire dying in the hundreds of thousand until you overwhelm germans with sheer numbers.

I've been on Sup Forums for a year and I became more left wing. /leftypol/ is smarter than you.

>i've been on Sup Forums for a year.
By year two, the redpills will start to take effect. By year three, you'll be full 1488. All it takes is time.

We don’t build countries by class, we build countries by ethnicity.

>nazis
>punks
Pick literally none

Kek
He's still on the "bu- but we are all equal guys"

I couldn't go cause I have to work. Hopefully all goes well.

I hope enough independent journalists go their and poach the video if they must, just to get the truth out. Charlottesville was lied about so heavily that I'm probably not going to be kind to any journalist I ever meet. The Jewish Media can never tell the truth without revealing it's own power level, so they will never tell the truth. It is only a matter of time before somebody far harder on the militant spectrum slaughters the Antifa at one of these things. I hope somebody gets that video footage and distributes it all over the world. Points if the Antifa's get blasted up in the middle of running their mouths.

The really disturbing part about all this suppression of Free Speech is that I know the two topics that get the state to suppress movements. The first and most hated topic is WORKER'S RIGHTS. The second and also hated topic is EXCLUSIVE WHITE COMMUNITIES where the residents have the right to define the word "white" and the right to choose who may live among them. Exclusive White Communities is the reason that the Spencer's of the world are being suppressed. The anti white Left is in for a very rude awakening at the hands of the Cops and National Guardsmen who have been backing them up. Antifa will be protected up to the point that they make a serious push for Workers Rights. Then their Jewish Masters will order the State Enforcers to play dirty with Antifa and their Freak Carnival will be over before it begins its next mission.

White men pretend to be supreme becasue they wish they were supreme. Jews pretend to be pitiful becasue they actually are supreme. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it you fucking hippies.

Yeah. I remember being 19

Also Michigan needs a border wall

>t. 105 IQ

I bet you think all the races have the same IQ and that IQ doesn't explain any part of the pay gap.

Why would they chimpout? Spencer and ANTIFA are the same.

RICHARD SPENCER LITERALLY HIRES PEOPLE TO PROTEST HIM.

RICHARD SPENCER HAS ISRAELI JOURNALISTS FOLLOWING HIM AROUND

RICHARD SPENCER IS A SHILL

idk, this is pretty good desu

youtube.com/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0

America since Japan didn't surrender until the US dropped two bombs on them; prove I'm wrong.

Event starts at 4.30.

Neither, you goddamn retard.

Bruh I'm referring to the commie claiming dickey is in any way a nazi
Timezone?

>mfw the sides have reversed
Seriously, fake news, science deniers(pic related), censorship, you name it.

>Student-Worker-Community Power
Wonder when they'll figure out that most of the "workers" want them dead.

Antifa terrorists will fuck up

>dickey is in any way a nazi
I'm missing something here

>implying they're actually doing anything with real workers

>premature detonation

proofs¿

4;30 pm ET or 9;30 gmt

Clearly, they probably have a very loose defination of what a worker is.

Like it or not Richard Spencer is legit.

You can mesure how effective and dangerous for the system somebody is with how long (((them))) took to deploy the "he is a CIA, he is a shill, he is controlled opposition" tactic.

>commie posts nazi punks fuck off by DK
>I replied
>you may be autistic
????
Profit

1 shekel has been deposited into your PayShill account

Are there any livestreams yet? I wanna laugh at the commies making fools of themselves.

why is gloomtube not streaming this???

Who is this Dickey tho?

Check OK

>youtube.com/watch?v=2zNypySryZA

OP*

America was a White Nationalist country when it fought the Nazis

Gentle reminder that 2004/2005 F1 was faster than 2014-17. What does that tell you?

Also, where is the fucking stream amateur burgershits?

Too Nazi for their liking.

White nationalist Spartan here, I hope they actually let him speak.

>More Hardcore antifa than UCF, so a chimpout is likely.
Spence is ANTIFA.

He'll leave you to the dogs while he runs off.

no livestream?

>I'm sorry, who won WWII?
jews

>Spence is ANTIFA.
>He'll leave you to the dogs while he runs off.

oh... I mean... user, they call anyone to the rigth of Maxine Waters a nazi.

I was commenting on how you said "pick none" to "nazis/punks" and thought you meant don't be either not "Dicky Spence isn't a nazi or a punk"

I thought commies didn't believe in that sort of thing. Last rights, that is.

Why would you do this to me, brother?

Dick Spencer is a liberal faggot

Lol glad we cleared that pressing matter up.
But really famalams? No gloomtube?

>>Spence is ANTIFA.
>>He'll leave you to the dogs while he runs off.

You're choosing to entirely miss his point. I'm not a big fan really because I think he has a shitty attitude and inflated ego but his points do have significant basis in "right wing" philosophy. The concept that a soldier fighting for a cause, even a false one, is preferable to a beast of consumption with no drive beyond appetite is fairly difficult to argue with in my opinion; at least from a right wing perspective.

>I'm sorry, who won WWII?
jewish bankers

Spencer banned the media this time, so he'll probably be the only one with a stream.

Do...do you not understand the tweet? He's calling brooklyn hipsters communists.

You archived it like it was anything that mattered at all.

Yeah, I imagine he'll stream soon unless he's not around or something. This is prime time gloomtube material

>Since kikes run the media, let's talk about the ethno state of Israel. Lets compare it, hell, let's use it as a good thing to shut the merchant down

10 minutes later

>Durrr he's a shill, leftypol unite with us now, he's a kike

>he forgets periscope
Has anyone been searching?

I NEED MY AYYS GLOOMTUBE I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE

Are you really trying to justify submitting to Communism you filthy kike fuck?

This guy is a schizo. Thread will devolve into him spamming halfbaked conspiracies

Rule #1 of Sup Forums: don't engage shills

It's tempting to respond, but they don't care about debate. Their purpose here is to slander and subvert.

Israel is responsible for Globalism and white genocide. Why should we do anything with the Jewish State other than expose and conquer it?

You're just mad because you got beat up by Sargon.

I remember those tweets. It was a series of black and white photos with insane shit posts. One of them had a comment about slave with him squatting in the pictutre. He was basically taking the piss out of his own style of provocative quotebaiting.

Usa is responsible for globalism you nigger. Your corporations and the military are the foundation of globalism

Richard Spencer is a faggot.

lefty pol stop with the psy ops

ANONS FIRE UP YOUR DODGE CHALLENGERS
YOU HAVE BEEN SUMMOUNED

It's not about them, it's about the third party; the observer. You leave things unchallenged and they'll thrive in your silence.

Pic related.

>Only the 4th largest board
>on cripplechan
There are only like 5 people who post there

My Glock says no cucked nigger faggot.

No u

Stream where?

>this

spencer just tweeted it will be livestreamed at 4:30

He really is. He gets far more villian credit than he deserves. Fucking Polo Nazi.

Is he actually gonna speak this time or is he just gonna needle the audience like he did in Florida?

He's not saying we need to become Israel or do wjat they want, he's literally saying these guys don't have shit to say about the evils of ethno states. Its a comment on Israel in that context alone.

>Expose and conquer
As much as I like that, I like the idea of Jews not scattering and hiding across the world again better.

Nothing on periscope.

DaFuq? I wanna see the protestors be retarded

>Quote is proof
Its american soldiers defending the petrodollar you insane faggot.

On the other your president is the no 1 enabler of Israel.

only alt right is getting in

Yeah but where you fucking syrupnigger?

Explain Israeli globalism and white genocide for us Moarpheus. Whenever anyone calls your bluff you ignore them. You're a kike shill that shits on everyone that points out Israel is an ethnostate and that Jews are flooding the west with human trash.

You know what I find it funny these antifa fucker can instigate violence or threat of violence on Sup Forums and dont get banned but if someone else does it they will be without any shadow of a doubt.
Now tell me how does this make our mods be? Are they niggers or are they not?