DACA people shilling at my school

Student here at UCI in Irvine California. Fucking liberal but not nearly as bad as some parts of commiefornie. See a bunch of Mexicans standing on pathway with signs about DACA. Talk to them about immigration, i say if you are not here legally they need to go back. Immediately get told to fuck off and that I am harassing.

Give me some good stuff to wreck them when I pass them again on my way back in an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ
ice.gov/contact
humanevents.com/2006/05/08/mexicos-immigration-law-lets-try-it-here-at-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Print out a copy of the immigration law from us.gov website and hand it to them

lol he's just going to tear it up. They must be paid. They are standing in the hot sun with signs brainwashing college students.

Ask them why they deserve to be above the law.

Posting some spicy memes for bumps. Help me plox.

ANSWER ME NOW.

So talking points I already have are:

California is the poorest state in america right now with growth only coming from Silicon Valley

Carlos Slim profiting off of his telecommunications monopoly from illegal immigration

These people are not American and it is reflected in their interaction with me.

An AR-15 will wreck them good.

Lol holy shit user.

You won't win them over with talking, so why not just call ICE on them?

They are foreign invaders. It is your right and duty to stop them with force if necessary.

Lol yes user, good idea. Let me go get my AR-15 that I bought from walmart for only $125. They just sold it to me on the spot.

Plz don't

lmfao second this motion

>An AR-15 will wreck them good.
This. And don't forget to livestream it.

How do I call ICE? You need to give them a tip off with a specific name dont you?

Lol Sup Forums trying to make me commit a crime for life in prison. I got a hot white wife, my seed is needed to rebuild the white race.

>How do I call ICE?
They were making terrorist threats you say?

Ok, a smei-auto shotgun will suffice.

Just start shooting. All sorts of alphabet agents will show up to assist you. You won't even need to call anyone.

But real talk anons. Top 3 points I should yell out in the vicinity talking to them.

Shooting foreign invaders in self-defense is not a crime desu.

Holy shit user please help me find a flyer of that I can print out. I will wheat paste those fucking everywhere.

Lol holy shit epic trolling. Lmao. Sitting here in the corner giggling to myself. Surrounded by a bunch of chinks too since its UCI. FUCKING CHINESEEEE.

Tell them that your school is not a Home Depot parking lot.

Fucking lmao dude, totally saying that thanks user.

just call ICE idiot School shootings are not cool, and Mexicans have no right to make those threats!

Thread theme. Going to sit and lurk here for 10 more minutes and then go froath at the mouth at them.

Thread theme youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ

People saying that is fake user. Looking up those laws right now.

>Student here at UCI
No white people go to Irvine. Are you having fun LARPing? Did you enjoy your AVID classes?

Lol one of the few faggot. 100% anglo Western European. Wales, England, Scotland and Germany sieg Heil

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't think Trump is going to deport any dreamers.
They will turn the US into Mexico.

Of course.

Well fuck dont say that user. If people let their balls fall off and dont speak up when they see shit going down before your eyes, then sure. Like I am not seeking this out, these DACA shillers were in my path that I take everyday to school.

I did my genealogy a while back and my people showed up here in the 1800s then they went to Utah and converted to the mormons, who were all white. So I doubt I have any shitskin blood in me.

Fine kid then lets send back all of Trumps hotel workers. Oh wait, he's giving 19 million of them amnesty because he tricked you. Oh well, I guess you dont get to bitch anymore.

so I walk back and they were gone but they left a bunch of their trash everywhere. I picked up these posters and plan to do some bad meme shit to them.

PROPAGANDA.

lel my poster ID changed, i am r90NlGz0, new IP

mexicans are ugly af

Weezy is /our guy/

Is it OK if Latin Americans south of Mexico illegally immigrate into Mexico, or do the rules suddenly change when it comes to their country and Mexicans self-evidently have a right to know who wants to enter alongside the right to reject anyone they'd rather not have for whatever reason?

We need more of our own propaganda on the streets. Sup Forums needs to do some shepard fairy shit with wheat pasting.

its always some fat latina, why dont they use a hottie? dont they want their propoganda to work?

too much of neckbeards to get our shit together and organize. We need someone like Bane to execute our immigration laws indiscriminately.

RACE WAR NOW.

This
We had incredible momentum wirh Its Ok To Be White
What happened?
The right cant have nice things bc we dont know how to take back the streets, public places

Reminder: just call ice on them.

ice.gov/contact

You'll find the number there.

Even if you told them you were going to call ice, walked a few yards away and acted like you did it would be pretty funny

You could also talk about the crimes they are committing in addition to illegally staying here. The drugs they are bringing, gang affiliations raped murders and child molestations

You're in college. Shouting "MIGRA! MIIIGRAAAA!!" and then fist bumping your laughing chad bros before going about your day should suffice.

No, no telling them and no not actually calling them. this is not a prank, its not a joke, its not a troll, these taco-benders (distant avatar music on a Spanish guitar) need to get the fuck out of here, and need to be thrown out by force if they won't leave by choice.

I want OP to really actually call ICE and really actually report them.

people were dumb and just used tape. it gets removed quickly. Wheat pasting is the solution but no one has the balls to do it. I put this one in my city and look at what happen to it lol. its still there.

OP I go to UCI too. Are they still there? I'm down to fuck with some lefties if I can meet another huwhite person in this shithole

La atrocidad...

nice try cia glow in the dark nigger
probably some gender studies professor wanting to slander me as a racist.

Don't be a pussy
Meet me by the flagpoles

you're a minority and won't even meet up with fellow Sup Forumsacks! Sad!

go to aldrich park at noon this wednesday. Talk to the most interesting person you see in the park. Ask the question" Do you like to rock climb?"

I'll be there for 1 hour

Fuck you I literally walked all the way from my apartment just to back your ass up

Come to the flagpoles

prove to me youre not a sjw

Just call ice and report being intimidated and that the threaten you sexually. I'll fuck you up. Can easily be misheard as, I'll fuck you. Which would be rape threat.

I was flyering for YAL the other day and I'm wearing American camo

Just look for the one white man who doesn't look like an AIDS riddled faggot

sorry bro, i left right after class to go to work.

go to aldrich park wednesday at 11am, you will understand when you get there

Come to the conservative student union meeting tomorrow

email me at [email protected] if you wanna get in touch

Fuck being the only white guy here

Alright I'll be there

zot zot zot

honestly, the best would be to say nothing, call ice on them, record the results on your phone, and bake it here in a new bread.

>Print out a copy of the immigration law from us.gov website

how about the Mexican immigration law

humanevents.com/2006/05/08/mexicos-immigration-law-lets-try-it-here-at-home/

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society. Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” (Article 34). Furthermore, Article 37 says foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” Can you imagine the uproar if our Congress debated, let alone passed, such a stipulation?
• Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country. Article 73 says federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with immigration authorities in assisting with the arrest of illegal immigrants.
• Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned (Article 116).
• Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported and/or imprisoned as felons (Article 117).
• Illegal immigration is a felony (Articles 123, 125).
• Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law. For example, a Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison (Article 127).
• Non-citizens cannot participate in the country’s political life (Article 33). Non-citizens are also forbidden to participate in demonstrations or express opinions in public about domestic politics.

• Fundamental property rights are denied to foreigners. Article 27 states: “Only Mexicans by birth or naturalization and Mexican companies have the right to acquire ownership of lands, waters and their appurtenances, or to obtain concessions for the exploitation of mines or of waters….”
• An immigrant who becomes a naturalized Mexican citizen can be stripped of his Mexican citizenship if he lives again in the country of his origin for more than five years (Article 37).
• Foreigners may be expelled for any reason and without due process. According to Article 33: “The Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action.”

>Talk to them about immigration, i say if you are not here legally they need to go back. Immediately get told to fuck off and that I am harassing
Tell them they wont get harassed about it if they go back to the country that they are a citizen of. Better yet tell them to fuck right off, criminals that are not even our own citizens have no fucking rights.

>t. el goblino

>Get a joo nazi

At least someone believes in the cause.

Unlike that creatura Andre was white.

>Give me some good stuff to wreck them when I pass them again on my way back in an hour.
like a gun?

i am 1/8th ashkenazi jew also
my german jewish side came here in the 1800s

True. Just thought the resemblance mildly amusing.

Should’ve gone to the superior private Christian University, Concordia University Irvine.

Literally all white right wing students, I loved my time there