NGNL

IMANITY!

Imanity is not that amazing if you ask me.

I just want the animal kingdom

If there's not another season of this I'm shooting up the studio and then myself.

madhouse doesn't do season 2s fool

Incorrect.
See : Overlord S2

Oh shit really?, damn guess i'm the fool now

Was it not e-manity...like e-mail?
That would make way more sense.

I absolutely need a Season 2. Miko beach episode.

Well, we are getting the movie. Hell, its playing in my city and I'll be seeing it this week. S2 isn't impossible.

>become king of world
>every species wants your dick
>loli sister cockblocks you ever time by saying R-18

Why must Japanese protagonists suffer

fuck off e-celeb shitter

HA HA HA I'VE ALMOST FUCKED UP THE LAST STRONGHOLD OF HUMANITY AND TURNED EVERYONE INTO ELF SLAVES BUT I'M SILLY AND CUTE SO IT'S OKAY xD

She doesn't get bullied nearly enough if you ask me, fucking klutz.

>BUT I'M SILLY AND CUTE SO IT'S OKAY xD
So, just like what happens when women fuck up in real life?

So who else is going to watch the movie?

Is that a PERSONA reference?

Usually if you're a failed queen of a country you end up beheaded or worse.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, STEPH..

How can you tell unless you watch it?

when will there be subs/BD?

didn't think of it, it does make sense

don't be a steph

I'm not spending $15 on a ticket and driving my into the city so I can sit in a tiny, scuzzy "independent theater" and watch the worst part of the series.

Funny that you should say that. You're talking about Marie-Antoinette but you're ignoring her grandmother. Maria-Theresa utterly ruined Austria by insisting on becoming empress and getting her shit pushed in by the Prussians to such an extent that she had to marry off her granddaughter to the French just to ensure her archduchy could keep existing, and she died with her neck on her shoulders.

Or what about Queen Victoria, who's only so beloved because all of Palmerston's achievements were attributed to her?

If they're just humanity, what the fuck is even the point of calling them imanity?

Because its another world obviously. Wich means we need another name. Duh.

Actually, it comes from immunity, since they acted like the world's immune system during the war. They had no name bedore that, since they weren't created by any god. Well, just watch the movie once it comes out, I guess.

new volume when goddamn

Ippo
Overlord
Chihayafuru
Ace of Diamond

I am. It's been a while since I've gotten excited for a chinese cartoon

Eventually.
Still waiting for any announcements for my country, but I'll probably just end of watching Blu-Ray rips.

+Jubei-chan and Galaxy Angel