Éire/pol/ - Back to Work Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/II5tqdp-JUk
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
May's plan for soft border could be rejected by EU
rte.ie/news/2018/0304/944886-ireland-brexit-coveney/

>11 arrested in Munster child abuse inquiry
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0305/945229-abuse-munster/

>Nine men appear in court in connection with Tallaght incidents
rte.ie/news/2018/0303/944730-tallaght-incidents-court/

>Muslim leader backs repeal of the Eighth Amendment
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/influential-muslim-leader-backs-campaign-for-the-repeal-of-the-eighth-amendment-36641031.html

>State neutrality questioned as threats to safety increase
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/state-neutrality-questioned-as-threats-to-safety-increase-36666701.html

>Mounting calls for Varadkar to scrap 'spin unit'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/mounting-calls-for-varadkar-to-scrap-spin-unit-36669014.html

>Tourism Ireland says 'the craic' alone isn't enough to win back British tourists
thejournal.ie/niall-gibbons-tourism-ireland-3-3882104-Mar2018/

>Thousands of homes still without water and power
thejournal.ie/power-water-storm-emma-3884351-Mar2018/

>Kinahan cartel suffers another blow after international police arrest fourth Irishman in three months
thejournal.ie/kinahan-cartel-arrest-3881662-Mar2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=VxAvAlnWBnw
youtube.com/watch?v=J9ZLggqyksg
thejournal.ie/farc-rebels-may-be-a-ceasefire-1986656-Mar2015/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

boys

>11 arrested in Munster child abuse inquiry
Shall we start taking bets on who they might be?

discord gg/hUscHq

link to the discord lads

Can someone explain to me why the IRA is left wing? What is the point of nationalism if you're pro-immigration/pro-cultural marxism?

not just the IRA but all of Ireland too

Nice id gayboy

i don't even understand how or why you're trying to insult me

We've finally made it into the big time lads. Internet blood sports comes to Ireland. What did we all think of Critiqued's performance?

youtube.com/watch?v=VxAvAlnWBnw

You're a gayboy for falling for the IRA are left wing meme. The PIRA burnt Marxist books and was in conflict with the OIRA. If you are going to mention Gerry Adams then you should realise that he has been aiding the Brits.

So I've read that there are no dedicated words for "yes" and "no" in Irish, but do people just use "Tà" and "Ní" respectively in conversation?

Those ones in the stream are a bunch of WestBrits. It was funny how your man Morgoth asked for Irish Nationalists for the stream yet got eternally bum blasted by the fact that IRISH NATIONALISTS had a poor view of Britain.
Any self proclaimed Irish nationalist should move away from the autism of white ""nationalism"".

>Gerry Adams
>you should realise that he has been aiding the Brits.

Thank you. Every time I mention that Gerry was an MI5 infiltrator sent to subvert Irish Nationalism into a cuck Marxist movement the Shinnerbots sperg out.

Okay drop the IRA nonsense and explain to me why every political party in Ireland is left-wing but also nationalist

Some do but it's wrong, Tá is just the verb "to be" iirc or something similar and it can't really be an answer on it's own. I'm no expert though so someone else on here can probably answer you more thoroughly and properly.

How likely is the 8th amendment to be repealed?

Part of the problem is that Ireland doesn't have an online sceptic/Nationalist community like the UK and USA does.The only Irish e-celebs of the right I know of are The Don (who isn't active anymore), Dave Cullen of Computing Forever and Critiqued. There are a few funny fuckers on Twitter but they don't make videos or podcasts.

To answer a question, you have to answer with the positive or negative or the verb in the question. So if someone says “An bhfuil tú...?” You answer with tá/níl since they are all the same (irregular) verb. Eg “An d’ith tú mo chirceoil tendies?” You answer with “D’ith mé” or “Ní d’ith mé” BTW there are 11 irregular verbs in Irish which you need to learn seperately

>every Irish political party is left wing
Most have forgot about Identity Ireland, Renua (even though both of them are a joke) agus the National Party.
Not to mention that FG and FF are neoliberals. Hardly left wing.

There needs to be a bigger (proper) Irish nationalist community agreed. I saw a video of that guy Computing Forever he had a map of partitioned Ireland. He and others need to get redpilled about the NI question and should end their WestBrittery.

Oi Butz!

I think it's gonna be a close call no matter who wins

there cucked

Okay boys I'm glad this thread is back. Why is nobody talking about the 150bn+ plan called Ireland 2040 or some shite. They're saying it's about infrastructure but look closely it's about adding a million foreigners to our population

What you expect when you put a Gay IndiAn Prostetant as Prime Minister.

F for respects.

People who haven't a clue and don't even care about it that much and can be persuaded by something like a fucking "tweet" will play a very large part on the outcome, maybe even the majority. Democracy.

the west is awake

Am I the only one who just can't bear to watch IBS for more than a couple of minutes at a time? I just can't bear the carry on of them.

It's a disgusting plan but in all likelihood it won't be implemented it's a FG plan and FF are gonna use it as leverage against them and it seems as if FF will be running the next govt. Effectively an Ivory Tower built on quicksand

sex ring of peace
Is this for eir Pol bro

He's a filthy rotten PROTESTANT too?! This just keeps getting better and better.

You liar

youtube.com/watch?v=J9ZLggqyksg
So lads I just watched Paul Clarke's speech. I'm an NP supporter but sorry that was just embarrassing. Like watching a 7 year old learning to read in Primary school. Constantly looking down. Bad pacing. Monotonous tone with no passion. We have to do better. Barrett is one of the best orators I've seen in modern Irish politics so I remain hopeful.

It has been discussed plenty on recent threads. Where have you been?

If we treat it like that now then we'll be sorry if it comes to fruition later. They're paying loads for YouTube ads. It's everywhere. Also checked

Why do you keep saying that? It's a good song, but I don't understand you.

Whats the craic, lads?

I haven't seen eir Pol for a over a week. To be honest I don't know how I missed it. Anything interesting that was discussed?

lads why did simon coveney send the Irish Navy to Libya to pick up Refugees and send them to Italy
serious answers only

It doesn't matter what we treat it as, anything FG does now matters very little it's the pricks in FF we have to watch out for and are propping them up. The idea could come to fruition under a different name or party but I very much doubt FG will be the ones to do it. It is a very unpopular plan so all we can do is support NP and voice our views concerning the plan.

To seem progressive and further cement us as part of Europe and not an independent nation while also using it as publicity for diversity

Is there even a serious answer?

He gets his instructions at Davos every single year.

it just goes to show what can happen
paddy thinks he's fairly au fait with world politics
then suddenly he has an army of mohammeds in his back yard

gut instinct says he's a traitor

I honestly think that a lot of people wouldn't even consider not doing that. Once you get wrapped up in this whole globalist nonsense, you end up really believing in it and not being able to think, say or do otherwise.
As for whether Coveney himself is drinking the cool-aid, the one thing that's certain is he's an absolute snake.

Your gut instinct is right. Traitors get the rope first. He's also making a mockery of the Irish military too pushing for gays, trannies and non-Irish to fill the ranks.

i would prefer to live beside a thousand illegal immigrants than to live beside coveney,
what a devil

I never thought i'd say this, but I miss Enda and even Gerry

What should be done about Travellers actually?

Turn them into foreigner-killing machines

>Any self proclaimed Irish nationalist should move away from the autism of white ""nationalism"".

Why?

Sage

_

I've honestly thought about that as a solution. They just don't give a fuck.

However I have to say I've lived beside black Muslims and I've had travellers move in near me. If I was given a choice between who I would rather live beside I'd take the Muslims any day. Travellers just aren't civilised. So I don't think they have a future in an Irish ethno-state.

hot spanish qt pls get me 1

Its self explanatory. White nationalists don't care for the Irish nation. If the country was being overrun by white foreigners they would think its a good thing. Not to mention the end goal of white "nationalism" is a white federation taking away our sovereignty. And let us not forget that White ""Nationalists"" don't care that NI is in the UK.
Ireland is the only thing an Irish person should care about.

S A G E
A
G
E

bump

Aye, I have to admit that even the arabs and niggers can't top the Travellers. The Travellers are just something else. But, I'm sure there is a way to turn them against foreigners so much that they chase them out of the country, given that they are all stone mad bastards. It would take a bit of social engineering or something. Could take some notes from the kikes.

Just leave em. What ever makes them happy.

It would be nice if we could restore their position as roving craft/tradesmen doing oddjobs with useful skills. Their downfall was a combined result of a lack of adaptation to a society that didn't need their skills and retarded attempts to shoehorn them into settled communities where they never would fit in. Not justifying anything they do or the criminal turn they took in anyway but if it were possible to restore that niche they filled I think it would be the best outcome.

he knows what side his bread is buttered on,
i'd say he got a nice few quid from mr sutherland
and mr Soros

Sadly unlikely though

your right there

enda will get the rope

>Soyboys
>Just leave em

No. There is nothing more pathetic than a grown man who gets excited about anime, video games and comic book movies. They are all forms of (((entertainment))) that keeps the plebs distracted while Jamal is invading your country and raping your women. Spend your time more productively either educating yourself by reading books, working out at the gym, or earning money and moving up the ladder at work. This soft, limp-wristed, avocado toast eating nu-male trend will lead to the death of Western civilization.

Lads, it was the Monday to end all Mondays today. Tipperary reporting in.

Our population is set to grow a million anyway lol. We have the highest birth rate in Europe.

Oh yeah, always hated the fecker. But Seeing how this progressive nonsense has tripled I look back with some nostalgia.

S

This along with the Path to Freedom and the Coming Revolution is required reading.

They aren't left wing and they don't exist anymore.

I was never talking about soyboys. I mean leave the sagefags alone. There is nothing you can do about them and they want you to reply.

Everyone knows they still exist, albeit mostly as a gang l. And irrish nationalism has always been Marxist because we were never an evil colonial power.

Racism is just a fallback of people scared of the new world.

>They aren't left wing
West Brit revisionism. The Provisional republican movement is, and always was, left wing and anti-imperialist

I couldn't watch it and I've never watched any alt right e celeb types.

>T. sagefag
Remove fleg you fagit

What you've read is correct. Usually questions are answered with the verb used in the question. for example: ''An ndéarna tú?'' (did you do?) would be answered with "Rinne mé''/ ''Ní ndéarna mé'' (I did do/ I didn't do).

There's a Paki Colonel in the Irish army and I seen a YT of what looked like another Paki officer giving orders to army lads during a training exercise.

I have had a few runins with travelers..
>luckily my ears are still intact
I’ll say this about them though, I have no respect for their ignorance and anti social bullshit but on the other hand I can’t help but respect the fact that the will not change.

>hurr dur the Provies were totally racist right wing gimps like me

thejournal.ie/farc-rebels-may-be-a-ceasefire-1986656-Mar2015/

>Locals in Lisdoonvarna, Co Clare, have voted overwhelmingly to reject Government plans to accommodate 115 asylum seekers in the town.
>This follows 93pc of those who voted saying 'no' to plans by the Reception and Integration Agency (RIA) to house the asylum seekers in the King Thomond Hotel.
We should have a national referendum on mass immigration. Nobody ever talks about it. The next time a (((politician))) comes looking for my vote I'll be sure to put that cunt in his/her place. I've only recently become aware of (((their))) plans and it makes my blood boil. Something needs to be done right fucking now.

How are the men?

Ah I see its yourself.

Keep spreading awareness to all family and friends.

How are ya cuntss today?!

Please FUCK OFF and sort your own country out. 90% of the people are are right-wing nationalists. You're attacking the wrong people. Just FUCK OFF.

But Norway isn't his country either.

>tfw all the cute blonde girls in my school are getting BLACKED
What the fuck do I do lads? Just have to finish my leaving cert and i'm going off to college but I already know it's worse there. Jesus fucking Christ, why can't we compete with those damn Nigerians?

This absolute bullshit.
The PIRA was an Irish Republican/Nationalist group not Marxist.

They care more than muzzies and nigs and jews. Ireland can only exist as an independent nation of Irish people in a world where Britain and America and Western Europe are benevolent. Those places being white is an intrinsic part of that. Of course there's elements of white nationalism that don't fit in with Irish nationalism but it's really not that far off the mark and I think a lot of people are experiencing the narcissism of small differences. This isn't me advocating for certain e-celebs, it's about the ideology.

We kill ourselves, you and me
Together
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Don't even give him a (You)

East coasters getting BTFO by a bit of snow top kek

You missed the boat on getting value out of going to university. Don't waste your time.

>Why can't we compete

Speak for yourself in that regard. If fat inner city slappers are your thing, then thats your fault for having a preference for them. They are literally the only women in Ireland who have a thing for the nogs.

Kill yourself nigger

Stop being a cuck, hit the gym and challenge one of the darkies to a fight, if you win you get the girl

>you missed the boat on getting value out of going to university. Don't waste your time.
What's that supposed to mean?

Anyway, you're clearly old. Irish women today love experimenting with black men. From 1st year onwards more and more girls were getting black boyfriends, while us white Irish guys were lucky to get the fattest and ugliest girls there.
God, seeing those Nigerians with pretty blonde, pale goddesses was such a turn on. The contrast of their skin was so beautiful. White women belong to black men. Deal with it, grandpa.

Stop replying to bait