Idolm@ster Side M

Side M prologue raw is up on Nyaa. They did it. Scamco decided on a Homo P for the male idol anime instead of a cute FemP.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sshigaraki/status/914157646403346432
twitter.com/imas_anime/status/914171573300371456
youtube.com/watch?v=JCU5BbOpEU4
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/09/26-1/idolish7-trigger-becomes-first-male-character-group-to-score-weekly-no1-album
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

male idol anime is saved

FemP would've been too distracting and divisive.
I can understand why they went with the maleP route.

Tsundere

Is it true he's voiced by Akabane?

twitter.com/sshigaraki/status/914157646403346432

Yes

How gay was the prologue? Were they jerking each other off?

Could this be the fated UtaPri killer?

It wasn't listed on horriblesubs' schedule. So we'll have to wait for fansubber or somehow Crunchy will pick it up as late addition.

I wish

Touma bumped into someone of the female sex. So pretty heterosexual.

Side M and Jupiter trending high on Jap twitter.

Lol aniplus subs call homoP "she"

I'm so glad my dude is part of the main cast

he'll probably won't appear until like 2 episodes from now or something though

oh boy if this isnt 100% homo i am all in

Best girl Haruka on her way to winning the toumabowl the others better step up their game

The fujos are going to go all in on this, aren't they?

>male P-san
Yes

Sparkling 315Pro President

>the actual best iM@S boy won't even be in this

SAD!

Even the pres himself is bara fujobait

Dead link.

>fujo
The baras are fudanbaits

Cool, though I'm sad they didn't go for a FemP. They usually write producers well, so at least it wouldn't just be a bland otome protag.

>松岡くん

kek

Not holding much hope, but any sign of Takeru in this

He was in the PVs.

twitter.com/imas_anime/status/914171573300371456
>Teru teasing Touma in the next episode preview
cute

seems like the usual idol first episode, rookies first time idoling and what not

>stills for Koi wo Hajimeyou
This much of injustice for a great song

Holy shit. That's quite a bit.

Ken, you're cute but fix the goddamn game already.

About fucking time.

I can't wait for animated Moon Night no Sei, if we're lucky enough.

BaneP voicing HomoP is not confirmed.

on a scale of 1-10 how gay is this.
if I liked the 765 anime would I like this

U DA MAN TERU

It's a false and already debunked rumor.

Also, I can't wait for this meme in the anime

>Homo P for the male idol anime instead of a cute FemP.

Oh what the fuck?!

They can't even do femP for the girl idols?

Why would they make a female protagonist for a male oriented game, and they're not going to have a female be in charge of a bunch of men.

Can you get fries out of the second vending machine from the left there?

Yuniko really has to switch between yuri and yaoi again and again.

>Side-M
>male oriented

Because the boys that play the game with a bunch of girls in it don't want them to all be lesbians and the girls that play the game with a bunch of boys in it don't want them to be interested in other girls even if they're their own avatar and would rather see them all be homos.

A lot of SideM fans are actually male

>[ ]take the fujo-bucks
>[ ]don't take the fujo-bucks

Why were you surprised again?

Either you can't stop thinking of dicks or have a mental problem with associating the girlfriend simulator being the one that's male oriented.

>The prologue only simulcasted (read: aired in TV) on Aniplus Asia so far
>This prologue isn't even out yet on Bilibili for China despite Bilibili have LL! Sunshine Special like CR
>Still no simulcast announcement for the main series itself from any legal simulcast sites in the west
Who will be subbing assuming no simulcast?

>A lot of SideM fans are actually male
Proof?

Everyone in this thread is a male.

I think they said that at their lives, they usually have more male audience members.

The 765 anime had Ritsuko as a producer though. She wasn't the main producer, but she still counts.

Watch sideM lives. Audience shots in 2nd show a lot of dudes

Can't say I expected them to either redraw or touch up the movie scene.

>Idolm@ster Side M
I don't know anything about this series, but isn't this where that cute girl (male) with the twintails and the maid dress came from? Because those guys in your pic don't look like cute girls (male) to me.

Yes. Hang around for a few weeks, (s)he's in the show

>I don't know anything about this series, but isn't this where that cute girl (male) with the twintails and the maid dress came from?
Yes

sideM PV subbed by Aniplus Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=JCU5BbOpEU4

I want to rape Touma

Bara president looks pretty hot.

It's time to finally them to arise and kill other idols

30-40% of guys in 2nd live, most of them are old Ps from other branchs or homos.

Aoki and TROYCA are going to animate the UtaPri killer
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/09/26-1/idolish7-trigger-becomes-first-male-character-group-to-score-weekly-no1-album

I find Idolish 7 musics very boring and not-catchy for some reason.

Weird, back when they announced Jupiter for the first time male otaku wanted to burn BANDAI because they'd taint their waifus (this was in 2010 though)

Does Sup Forums like Amami Haruka from the iDOLM@STER franchise?

Tell that to the yumejoshi in Enstars. Anzu is their perfect self-insert.

Male idols are fucking gay regardless. God I hate fujos so much.

Yes.

I like her when she isn't taking the screentime of other idols or fucking things up.

I want to protect Touma from filth like you.
I feel the same way about SideM music. I think A3 has the catchiest music out of all idolshit, and I don't even play that game.

She's my favourite 765 girl.

I am literally married to her.

I'm currently playing Yumecast and the newest Utapri game, before that I tried Tsukipara but that game is fucking broken. Utapri was very buggy in the first week but now it works fine. B-PRO has some of my favorite male idolshit songs ever.

I like SideM cast and ideas but the songs don't stay in my head like the other idolshit I mentioned.

>A3
>idolshit
Aren't they actors? Just because it has image and character songs doesn't mean it's idolshit.

I don't know, as I said I don't play the game. There's so much singing franchises around, it just blends together. It's just the same thing in a different setting.

That was also because of the way they revealed it. I'll need to refresh on my history, but either the producer or the director dropped the bomb that Iori, Ami, Azusa, and Ritsuko would only be rivals and not as idols that you can raise as well as introducing male idols who would also be rivals and then shortly left for the VAs to deal with the fallout. They fucked up so much stuff in regards to iM@S2 that it nearly killed the franchise.

Yumecast and A3 are stage play actors.

It does seem like that, yeah. Like how Bandori or Banyaro's lumped in with idolshit.

Does this mean we might actually get some Berserk now?

Eh, some of the groups have fun and catchy songs, like Cafe Parade or SEM's summer holiday one. The fucking classical music group had one of the best solos of the discography.

>BPro
Is it tolerable again? I just can't get my head around the finale.

You don't need to like the anime to enjoy the songs and the drama events. There's also the mobile game.

Yeah, B-pro has some really nice songs. Unfortunately they also have some of the most nasal sounding seiyuu. You know who.

You'd think it would have happened already with how awful Utapri is but the bar was still somehow too high

>that game is fucking broken
It works well for me and the events are so easy to rank you don't waste a lot of time. The Tsukipro special with the VAs from this week confirmed TakeuchiP's unit addition to the game.

It's just too big to fall completely. And we still have a movie to go.

All I want is best HEAVENS Van to shine again.

>Homo P for the male idol anime instead of a cute FemP
They know exectly what kind of audience they want

Utapri has the best and most expensive male idolshit events, their stages are awesome. Half of the games are nice, and there's lots of other midia. The anime is retarded but that's not the only thing Utapri has going for it, heck most Utaprifags in japan are the original otomefags.

UtaPri has Miyano, people will pay to watch him live

Utapri is the best selling otome franchise besides Hakuouki and Tokimemo. The anime doesn't do justice to the best parts of the first games.

>Tokimemo
Tokimeki Memorial? It's otome?

>first games
You mean Repeat? the princes get the worst fandics ever though. And Debut almost ruined the franchise
Quartet Night games are the best, and I mean their actual games (All Star and After Secret)

That's not very specific, half of the male seiyuu are nasal in some way or another.

OnoD and KishioD are essentially a very nasal duo.

It's kind of refreshing comparing to love live. You see in the episode that Jupiter fans are mainly girls while in other branches mainly guys in the audiences. And it's possible for coexistence. Whereas in Love Live, the overworld is 99% female for whatever reason.

aots

It was originally a galge but got otome version in 2002 and has been big in Japan for more than a decade.
A mobage spin-off was made in 2013 called Tokimeki Restaurant where you have to manage a restaurant and romance idols who frequent the place. Chiaki Kon is doing anime film adaptation of the game next year.