imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Mar 5
>Almost 30,000 receive humanitarian aid in E Damascus amid promise of mass civilian transfers from pocket
>Huge aid convoy enters rebel enclave in Homs region amid new hopes of reconciliation deal
>SAA and Tiger Forces continued their advance in E Ghouta, reportedly control 25 percent of the region
>E Ghouta; SAA strikes from E and NE sector of rebel enclave, cap An-Nashabiyah, Uataya, Harzama and nearby air defense base
>Assad says military op in E Ghouta district would continue during an interview in Damascus on Sunday
>Successful Iskander-M missile system test-launch took place at Kapustin Yar range, Astrakhan region, Sunday
>W Aleppo; HTS attacks Jabhat Tahrir Souriya in Dart Izza’, JTS took out 3 HTS tanks and 1 BMP, forcing HTS to withdraw
>Republican Guard units capture Beit Naem in E Ghouta, will soon conduct new ops to seize Al-Muhammadiyah, possibly Ash-Ash’ari
>Afrin; FSA captures Sheikh Hadid district, following complete withdrawal of YPG forces
>Merkel states German coalition govt to begin working with France on various issues, including Syrian War
>Saudi crown prince visits Cairo, signs $10bn deal to develop mega-city in Sinai

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
twitter.com/BGarattini/status/970759520791269376
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-audience-with-the-tiger-bashar-al-assad-s-favourite-soldier-9508736.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NSW8LosoMxM
twitter.com/lummideast/status/970765508717969413
bbc.com/news/world-africa-43211086
youtube.com/watch?v=-CzBz_bPe5M
twitter.com/HOROZLR/status/970599286382759936
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

>#Syria #SAA established a new armed group in Raqqa called "Sanadid Al-Jazeera Shield” reports clarified this group will be directly part of the 5th Corps also groups will use Zor Shamr town in Raqqa CS as HQ number of members have reached nearly 150 most of them from Shamr tribe

A L J A Z E E R A

What's happening in the Ukraine?

>*blocks your path*
>"could you, please sir, not see me?"
>"where are the toilets btw?"
wat do?

Why is Sup Forums more based than Sup Forums or /k/ these days?

Why is the barrel so short?
Is this actually meant to be a full size tank?

It's invisible so it can get close enough to penetrate with a smaller gun

?

Sup Forums has extremely strict mods, I can post on Sup Forums for months and not get banned, I last a week on Sup Forums at best.

#BREAKING
ASSad Criminal Regime bombardment using Chemical Weapons right now in besieged #Ghouta.
Eastern #Damascus cs #Syria Mar 5

twitter.com/BGarattini/status/970759520791269376

OH NO NO NO NO

Good article about Hassan here, I didn't know he wrote poetry.

>independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-audience-with-the-tiger-bashar-al-assad-s-favourite-soldier-9508736.html

>roup in Raqqa called "Sanadid Al-Jazeera Shield” reports clarified this group will be directly part of the 5th Corps also groups will use Zor Shamr town in Raqqa CS as HQ number of members have reached nearly 150 mo
>150
Is this a joke?

>BGarattini
Who is this random slut?

fake news

>*blocks your path*
But it's an empty room?

>Implying you wouldn't

a nobody, all those follows yet no one likes her twits

>running around in the desert with mossy oak hunting gear

What a lad.

#Syria #EastGhouta pics of liberation of Muhamadiya when heroes of the Syrian Army/Lions of the Republican Guard finished combing this night & fortified their positions inside it. NOW clashes are going on the outskirts of the city W/ The fleeing militants who suffered huge losses

Unsubstantiated!

Better than woodland

Might pump and dump, definitely not waifu material, nor should women be using Twitter (or the internet) in general
>a nobody, all those follows yet no one likes her twits
So, most likely bots

she's ugly one side of her face is fucking huge, also the eyes are clearly insane

do you want to hear Lil JJ's songs?

jj

Kein Problem, scheint mir als er nur ein armselige Hetzer ist. Alle seine Kommentare im vorherigen Faden waren im Widerstand gegen oder ahmte nach anderen. Seltsam auch mit dem Dateiname.

>DAY 45: #FSA led by #TSK capture Ciyah, Ballursanak & Qatirah along #Maydanki Lake & Qariryah east of #Jinderes from #YPG / #YPJ (+ #NDF).

#Sharran & Jinderes towns are respectively 50% & 70% surrounded. #AfrinOperasyonu

there better be new tank gopros after this battle
excited to see bmp-2s in action again

>army control Muhammadiyah town and farms today

Figures, tribals weren't pleased they got nothing out of k*rds other than apo posters, so they decided to switch camps again.

Anyone else have a sense of foreboding about E Ghouta?

The media is really pushing the 'Putin and Assad are bombing 400,000 people for no reason' narrative. Most articles don't even mention that the air attacks are in support of a ground campaign.

I worry that Zog is going to pull a last minute attempt to fuck up Syria as they did in Libya.

>more Jobar footage
Bueno

>i subbort iyytran begaus-

Don't worry, Syria is already fucked.

No, as long as Russia is there we won't see another Libya. More likely you will see 9000 articles of "the last hospital in ghouta was bombed today" just like Aleppo.

The west has already gotten their victory; the (((SDF))) aren't going to budge any time soon and neither are the turks, a partition of Syria is the likely end result

>I worry that Zog is going to pull a last minute attempt to fuck up Syria as they did in Libya.

That plane is long gone and carries no more bombs.

They "gathered" a bunch of "proofs" after Khan Sheykhoun and all what Trump did was bombing an empty airbase (he warned the russians before bombing it). They don't have the capacity to create something similar in such a short time, East Ghoutta will fall in 4-6 weeks.

>Trump did was bombing an empty airbase (he warned the russians before bombing it).
It wasn't empty and there were still personnel killed

wew

Still amounted to nothing, didn't stall SAA at all. Doesn't mean though that it was willingly so, kikes kept bombing Damascus monthly and they didn't accomplish shit by doing that either.

and it supports both iyytran, cucksad and the jews, right?

Argentinians are not white.

That fucking thread, holy shit

argentinos son negros, mi amigo

This.

Just like Donbass, yeah.
Good night /sg/

Sorry, 9 civilians and 2 soldiers died as result of it.

>The Syrian Air Force launched airstrikes against the rebels from the base only hours after the American attack. The ability to continue to use the base for these attacks has been attributed to the advance warning the US gave to Syria's ally, Russia, prior to the missile strike.[12]

That's my point. It was fucking nothing.

There isn't a single piece of evidence (other than rebels' tweets) about chemical attacks in East Damascus. The US won't strike for nothing.

>Russian's being killed does not mean they were the same group that opened fire

kek, 0/10

>1 post by this ID

Hello lads, taking a tiny break from concrete and dirtwork to provide the new informal interview (more like Q & A) with Assad, translated to English. I think this is the one we were talking about yesterday in breads.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSW8LosoMxM

Nigger.

>Reports of suffocations in Hamoryah after SAA shelled the area with missiles

twitter.com/lummideast/status/970765508717969413

Another meme airfield strike coming soon.

thanks fren

Can someone explain why Assad keeps allowing his military to use chemical weapons? His he really that desperate?

>Bomb various positions of militias with a few advisors around
>This means the exact group that fired artillery was Russian!

>Since the beginning of the year, Nigeria has been gripped by an outbreak of a deadly disease. Lassa fever is one of a number of illnesses which can cause dangerous epidemics, but for which no vaccine currently exists.

>However, this outbreak is causing particular concern because the number of cases is unusually high for the time of year.

>Lassa fever normally has a fatality rate of about one per cent. But in the Nigerian outbreak it is thought to be more than 20% among confirmed and probable cases, according to the country's Centre for Disease Control.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-43211086

western cartoons will conquer the world inshallah

*beep beep*
>hey you!
>thank you for all your support! I couldn't have done it without you!
>hey, do you like this brand new porsche i just bought?
>lovely right? you should get one!
o-oh no assad im just a poor sy-
*vroom-vroom*
>speak up!
i-i was drafted and
*vroom-vroom*
i was just on the ghouta frontli-
my-my injuries, i wont be able to wor-
*vroom-vroom*
>sorry i can't hear you this thing is just too loud
>maybe ill see you later, ok?
>goodbye!
*vrooooooooooom*

I miss Gaddafi

Amen

105mm, light tank. It is more a fire support than a real tank.

ever breathed in concrete dust, soot and fumes of burning plastic? Will give you breathing problems too. If Assads military would use chemical weapons you'd see more than 5 coughing people.

Behead those who insult dora

Give me some enemy visble footage please i want to see brain fluid for research purpose

You people seem to be experts on the subject, so I'm gonna ask you this. Why don't the Kurds fight harder against the Turks? The whole of Afrin will be Turkish in three months. I don't understand.

No bully plz

exact group doesn't matter

>them niggas that be bumping with ya they gone get it too

the tunisian and the mutt wants a (you) from me

We probably have more lurkers here than anywhere else on Sup Forums, don't know why you point the 1 post thing out, it's not weird at all.

they lack the equipment to do so

You people seem to be experts on the subject, so I'm gonna ask you this. Why don't the Germans fight harder against the Allies? The whole of Berlin will be Soviet in three months. I don't understand.

They are. We have some 800 confirmed dead, YPG pictures. There are probably hundreds missing and wounded. Turks claim around 2700 neutralized, killed, wounded, captured. Afrin will cost YPG more men than Raqqa.

they all together, it's the same group

I highly doubt there would be a major story about dust inhalation.

They can't, they're pretty much besieged there. And mutts are holding off k*rds east of the Euphrates from going to Afrin to help, because they're """"too busy #defeatingDaesh"""" and don't want to let their relations with Turkey go even more sour than it is now. They're just pumping and dumping k*rds anyway, they'd be all right with an Arab SDF that also gets along with TFSA.

I figured, however 105mm still seems underpowered for a light tank
Would be interesting to see more light tanks with a full size/pressure gun of a MBT like the 2S25
youtube.com/watch?v=-CzBz_bPe5M
>exact group doesn't matter
Exact group makes a huge difference, especially when shills like you will claim Russians are the ones who fired artillery
>them niggas that be bumping with ya they gone get it too
By the same logic US troops should be bombed for working with ISIS and rebel groups
>they all together, it's the same group
Syrian militias are not Wagner nor Russian

Like what's going on, anything new?

>Poland died of heart attack for shameful acts

They lost 800+ people according to their own casualty tweets. Ratio of wounded/surrendered to the ones that died are probably 2:1 meaning they probably lost +/- 2500 men.

So they are fighting, but are losing absolutely horribly. Here is an example of why the ypg is losing so hard.
twitter.com/HOROZLR/status/970599286382759936

>wish we could turn back time
>to the good ole days

there is, they just call it "chemical weapon" strike and say chlorine was used

head done popped

so why doesnt Assad send more help

usually he is a solid speaker but man, his defense against the CW claims is piss poor.

Because you furnished the Turks with nice tanks doofus

They only won in Raqqa because they had an air force that could flatten the city for them, as well as an endless supply of weapons. Here they have no air force and TAF is free to do as they please.