Did anyone even watch this lefty circle jerk last night? I remember when this was on the biggest TV events of the year...

Did anyone even watch this lefty circle jerk last night? I remember when this was on the biggest TV events of the year, but I don't know a single, solitary person who gives a fiddler's fuck about it anymore.

I watched it to see what garbage the leftists would throw out. It was tame. They have to be realizing that all their efforts have been a waste and that everytime they try to virtue signal about #MeToo, they just look retarded and hypocritical. Meryl "Rape Enabler" Streep sitting front row made me want to puke but other than that it was boring.

The Jews are losing so badly at this point and they don't want people to realize it. For instance a few nights ago there were trending hashtags on twitter. #TriggerALiberalIn4Words and #TriggerAConservativeIn4Words the one that was about triggering liberals was monumentally more popular than the trigger a conservative one. Trump has America's support and they can't let people realize that. The MSM want to have total monopoly on the information being disseminated so that they continue to make people believe shit that isn't true. On any given day you can watch the typical lefty MSM news channels and they will give of the perception that there's still a huge resistance against Trump, but that just isn't true at all. Nobody gives a fuck about the democrats, the jews, or the media anymore.

what happened on it? I bet it was a cringe fest

Our news reported on this today: "fighting sexual violence against women" and all that crap. They never used to talk about it here, now we are being fed regurgitated western media non-stop. Even the commercials are full of propagand racemixing and feminist propaganda.

I'm just reading about this "inclusion rider" shit.

>a typical inclusion rider would set benchmarks for diversity in staffing. As an example, it could require the cast be 50 percent female, 40 percent underrepresented ethnic groups, 20 percent people with disabilities, and 5 percent L.G.B.T. people."

The wests reality is now the sort of stuff that was onion asrticles only 5 years ago.

the trigger a conservative in 2 words was so bad. I checked if they could do it, but they would just say things like
>free healthcare
>russia collusion
>me too
>planned parenthood
it really just showed how dumb the person tweeting it is.

>20 percent people with disabilities, and 5 percent L.G.B.T. people
Isn't that higher than the general population?

that's fine. but people don't care to see that, no one will watch movies anymore

And nobody named names on sexual harassment.

Harvey really showed how fucking hypocritical all of these people are.

I didn't watch the oscars (or any other ((hollywood)) shit) before it was cool.

>I watched it
kys

Its because liberals don't interact with conservatives, however conservatives are forced to hear liberal opinions due to the staturation in all fields.

Liberals think there talking points shut down conservatives and it triggers us, it is what they see on reddit about freezespeeches and them owning russian trolls in comment chains.

If you bring up russian collusion with a conservative he is going to treat you with little kid gloves and try to look how to get out of talking to this retard.

If they bring up metoo he knows the person is some sort of permanent victim, like the majority of liberals. No counterpoint needed from the conservative, it doesn't trigger anything except for the conservative to dip out of that retard conversation.

No the only time I watch these past couple of years was when DiCarpio won an Oscar. I don't need to watch millionaires suck each other cocks and talk some bullshit lefty politics when they can't even fucking solve their own shit

Been alive for 29 years now and can safely say I've never once watched the Oscars. Why would I wanna watch grown are adults receive awards for playing make believe better than other grown ass adults?

Is it true that whites won all the awards?

Crowder got more views of him watching the Oscars.

Compare that A in the Oscars logo to the pyramid at the Supreme Court of Israel. Tell me it's not an intentional reference.

It was a good stream, very amusing and I think he’s a good lad.

Fewer and fewer people watch because there are too many award shows. The schedule is being saturated. It's lost its special allure. Also keep in mind that most people haven't seen most of these movies or even heard of many of them. But yes politics does come into play. The politics at the Academy Awards is as predictable as a roadrunner cartoon.

Whites are waking up more & more.Once we walk away your business dries up, or can't be maintained mainstream.Yes!

Alienated is an accurate word for how I feel. Not only from new movies, but from audiences. I used to sense audiences were responding to a film within the spectrum of my experience, not to sound rebbit. But now? I can't relate to this primitive Pavlovian please clap pandering faggotry that reached an apotheosis with Black Panther and Wonder Woman. I feel completely alienated, and the Internet does nothing, except assure me of widening disconnect. It's not that I want super complex films, but even with popcorn "junk," there used to be a reciprocated respect between audiences and filmmaker. An American bond is found with Lethal Weapon, Beverly Hills Cop, Scream, Speed, Jurassic Park, Caddyshack, Groundhog Day, even crap like Twister and Under Siege.

Fast & Furious was the obnoxious revving of globalism, saturated shirts-off product placement for unwashed apes. Almost p0rn. Same with 50 Shades, compared to Basic Instinct or Strip Tease, it's oppressive in its faux-shock, like a popular sex dungeon at the world mall. Tarzan like cars. Jane like sodomy. Sponsored by MyPillow.

Marketing has killed what little appeal remains. Few things are as over explored and explained as movies now. There was still a little magical evening mystery around Scream, Blair Witch, even Cruel Intentions. Nobody followed box office really, I did because I'm retarded. Now movies have a concurrent box office narrative, like sports, and a concurrent production narrative, like with WB/DC problems dwarfing their movies. You could make a dramatic movie about Snyder, Whedon and Affleck being difficult fags on set, and honestly it might make decent money.

Not only did I not watch the Oscars, I literally prayed some of the Jews would die and explode. I finally understand how 60% of Americans live without following movies. And why they choose to. Globalism bolsters Hollywood, but Netflix is faddish, like Starbucks, part of a stagnant sleepy goy lifestyle. The Shape of water? A shitter in Tijuana.

Even brown hamilton was making “come the fuck on kimmel” faces

niggers giving prizes to eachother ... I have never watched at all, and they only brag about the results in the news so it botheres me even more... didnt they did some shit with a gay movie last year ut that did not earn them anything this year. burn holly wood

Mtw screenwriters start including random scenes in prisons and Walmarts just to cover the new nigger/spic casting inclusion quotas lmao.

I’m 19 and I already feel to old for this world. Everything’s so confusing and no one does what I think they’re going to do anymore. Maybe it’s Sup Forums or maybe it’s me. I feel so alone sometimes and I only have a couple Sup Forums tier mates to share my concerns with. I wish I was a normie who could enjoy watching the movies just like when I was a kid. I used to love all that capeshit, dark knight and Spider-Man 2 were great. Now I feel nothing but dread for what the future holds. I’m so tired of defending myself, my values and my very existence against the constant leftie barragement. I’m sick of seeing degeneracy everywhere, I just want something pure in my life. Sometimes I wish I was just dead.

Well said. It’s a shame how distant the box office and pop culture is from what it gravitated on. There used to be a common medium that everyone in America could achieve, through our culture. But even that has been and is being ripped to shreds by those in power who want nothing but a bloody culture war. Everything is just vapid merchandising for the sake of a quick buck. It comes, rakes in tons of money, gets promoted, and then forgotten about in weeks time. Seldom can I say in the last 15 years a movie like Cast Away or Terminator 1 & 2 has come along. Now, everything is just cheap and plastic without genuineness. There are some examples, but they aren’t unifying.

This is happening everywhere ,nearly every commercial on tv or in a magazine has “diverse” casting ,the vast majority of people don’t see it though.

kek'd. this