What does Sup Forums think about child molesters?

People who assault children sexually, that is.
How should they be punished?
What can be done to curb such behaviour?

They should be euthanized.

If a pedophile has acted on his impulses he deserves a life time of imprisonment and labor (public works) or death. Of course, the context and circumstances of the crime would need to be taken into consideration before judgement.

They should be dissected and studied

it's strange.
when any other crime is committed, normies are perfectly fine with somebody either being executed to locked up - both in humane ways, of corse.
But when it comes to kiddy diddlers, they turn into degenerate psychopaths. Coming up with all sorts of twisted tortures to punish them. Why are normies so unstable?

death by firing squad
not sure how to curb behaviour

“Normies” get weird because an assault on our young is an assault on the future of our species, retard.

he's probably a pedo himself.

Your observation is flawed. You fail to see that children are the embodiment of innocence. Everything that happens to them affects what they become as adults. When you get off in a little kid, you ruin the next 90 years for that child. Kiddy diddling isn't just about the crime. It's about the victim.

Death penalty if proven 100%.

Remove their legs and arms then set them free

Painful death

Castration. Either physically or chemically

What do you think about women who molest boys? Should they be treated the same as men? (see cases of teachers having affairs with students)

First we need to agree on what constitutes a child, because if we're talking sexually mature able to bear children teens then I'm afraid I am guilty as charged.

But if we're talking kids that haven't entered puberty, girls whop are physically unable to bear children of their own then the punishment should be death.

That's it, you had a chance to be a productive member of society, sadly something went wrong in your brain, you destroyed a kids life so we're taking yours.

But as I said, post puberty QT's are not children and many are proper little cum loving sluts, I know I bang em.

Yes. Dissected and studied as well

yeah I got diddled that way and it wasn't pleasant

normies turn into animals when it's mentioned.
like a bunch of wild niggers, really. are you guys only civilized when it suits you?
stupid niggers.

fuck off CIA nigger

t. '

Are you saying that all crimes are objectively equal?

tell story. who was she. how old were you

Yep. Gave me a granny fetish fml

what happens when russians give children cocaine

No, but I'm saying acting like rabid niggers is wrong in all circumstances.
Sup Forums will rail on zimbabwe and shit for tireburning people, and yet revert to primal, ape-brained ferocity when they see something they don't like.

I'm sick of this shit. Close this crap.

Choice between chemical castration or life in comfy prison

>Disrespect the rules and laws of a civilised society
>Act surprised when people, in turn, act uncivilised unto you

Right, so I gusss you didn’t read what I wrote. Any sensible human becomes a barbarian when our species — especially the future of it — is threatened... and as we should. Abusing some of the most dependent creatures on the planet is demonic and should be treated as such.

reported to the thought police motherfucker
>ree normies hate sick fucks who fuck kids what weirdos haha amirite
It's not weird at all you brainlet
what and said
equal treatment for the same crime
seems plausible
by what mechanism?
like for the death penalty for other crimes there's a whole process of appeals, yada yada, prison time, any alternatives, etc
How would you apply the legal system of whatever country you're in to such a decision?
Wouldn't they just become a drain on the healthcare system then?
In most instances it's literally the victim vs the accuseds word, so how do you judge cases not proved 100%?
>not sure how to curb behaviour
lay some suggestions out lad
How would you curb it though?
So essentially state enforced slavery?
What about rights and so on, like to food and water and board?

Euthanasia isn't the same as tire-fire death.

I think chemical castration is sufficient. And also a public database of every caught offender.

Do you consider physical assault and/or verbal assault just as bad (or worse) than sexual molestation? Both of these are proven to hurt children in their adult life (thus the species).

Chemical castration or regular castration. And if that doesn’t work. Rope should do the trick

I think sturdy rope should be good enough to solve the problem.

see, this is how a nigger thinks.
congratulations - you're no better than a black african.

>sensible human
you mean niggers, right?
You lock pedos up, you don't torture them - that's what a society of ape-brained niggers do.

what a horribly formatted post

There is no fixing this kind of broken. Death is the only solution.

>How would you curb it though?
Public euthanasia.

>what can be done to curb such behavior.

You have half of the solution right there. Just curb stomp them.

The rope , but don't kill him , slowly hang him up , release him , shoot a leg , repeat

I didn’t say a perpetrator would have no rights. He’d have no right to interact with our society without supervision if he attacks its norms. He’d engage in compulsory public service instead of working a job and otherwise kept in detention.

They should be executed. We will get you too.

Enjoy he'll. Seriously user taking advantage of children is morally wrong 14 or 15 is not an adult

>he'll
wee woo wee woo
phoneposter detected

Absolutely. Cruelty is cruelty. The evil that happened to James Bulger exceeds by far 90% of the sexual abuse cases I am personally aware of.

As far as punishment, it would depend on the case; the worst offenders will lose all freedom or be subjected to death (like Bulger’s murderers should have been).

faggot

>if we're talking sexually mature able to bear children teens then I'm afraid I am guilty as charged

I fucked my teacher when I was 14 and it was probably the best experience of my life. There's a clear difference between consent and being molested, and I think that should be taken into consideration. Say what you want, but what boys DON'T dream about having sex with their hot teacher?

>Niggers
>Think

lads

THERES A HUGE DIFFERENCE:

A CRADLE SNATCHER- is a man or woman who has sex (with a willingly) underage kid who knows whats going on. these people deserve a mild sentence( when i take the point of view of a parent)

A PEDOPHILE: is a vile degenerate who uses a childs vulnerability and does disgusting and scarring things to a child which will last with them forever. These people deserve painful death.
/thread

Death is the only way to deal with Pedo behavior. I would be content with forced castration as well. Ruin an innocent childs life and you deserve to die or lose your testicles.

it is fornication and fornicators should be gassed

>They don't have human rights
People who assault children sexually, that is.
>Implying they are people
How should they be punished?
Death by hanging or firing squads. And the rifle used would be the 10/22 Ruger Rifle so they bleed out, body shots only. And while they wait for their turn on death row they are slaves/human guinea pigs for pharmecutical companies.
What can be done to curb such behaviour?
See above

people think kids arent culpable but even in the bible God killed kids because of their actions.

I think they're pretty cool guys. Htey sex children and doesn't afraid of anything.

This will start a blood in the streets fight and I absolutely can’t wait. Public executions is the only way.

Like christianity and islamism, it is likely an incurable mental disorder and either incarceration or euthanasia is the only real solution.
Humans lack sufficient donated vital organs.
>Perhaps both these problems might have the same solution?

'Tis is a pity imaginary gods can't be hung too...

Soon in America, under 21 will mean child.