Finish trump's sentence

Finish trump's sentence

assassinate Trudeau

Give us all their maple syrup reserves.

fpbp

fpbp

..... literally give us all of their money. Otherwise, no Deal!!! Sad, but losers are jealous of my big accomplishments. When will Crooked Hillary? Why didn't Obama tell me he wasn't from Kenya in the first place? Jobs!

burn.

You’re trying too hard.

balkanize

Stop denying Trudeau's Castro lineage.

Perish

...must pay their fair share of the wall, the big beautiful wall will also keep them safe!

wage war on itself and cleanse itself of islam, semites, jews, kikes, zionists and import South African farmers

When will Slimy user stop trying to insult me? So sad. Everybody knows that I have the most accomplishments of any politician in the shortest amount of "time".

"deport Trudeau back to his dad's in Cuba, and stop being faggots or we will tariff maple syrup and cuckholding 100%.

...be destroyed.

>tariff cuckholding

holy kek imagine the butthurt

>that image
Are you retarded or just blind?

Face the day of the rake.

....stop calling me gay, I'm bisexual

Both after a night with ur mum

Meillä on suuria kauppataseita Meksikon ja Kanadan kanssa. NAFTA, joka on uudelleenneuvottelussa juuri nyt, on ollut huono sopimus Yhdysvalloissa. Yritysten ja työpaikkojen massiivinen uudelleensijoittaminen. Teräksen ja alumiinin tullit tulevat vain, jos allekirjoitetaan uusi ja reilu NAFTA-sopimus. Myös Kanadan on oltava ..