Italy/pol/ Zoro BLASTATO [Renzi BTFO Edition]

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Senegalese killed in Florence "Fascism is now mainstream in Italian politics" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/GcfHc

34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGQJ-VXgv1s
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/01/30/elezioni-paragone-dopo-le-elezioni-posso-essere-uomo-del-dialogo-tra-m5s-e-salvini-ma-voglio-strappare-voti-alla-lega/4126554/
video.repubblica.it/dossier/elezioni-politiche-2018/elezioni-renzi-annuncia-le-dimissioni-applausi-al-comitato-di-zingaretti-subito-stoppati/298904/299528
youtube.com/watch?v=xwFJzf4WKVE
ansa.it/toscana/notizie/2018/03/05/omicidio-in-strada-firenze-fermato-uomo_d567043d-ff75-4be2-8022-9d5349902a86.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i take it the Italian elections went well?
not up to date some one give me a quick rundown?

>tfw if I'm to believe the election results more than half of my countrymen are functionally illiterate

How do we educate them?

>Ally with PD and Liberi e Uguali
>pass ius soli
>millions of niggers (all with reddito below 6k) get citizenship through ricongiungimento familiare and consequently get reddito di cittadinanza
>this also increases migration because Italy becomes 100% more attractive
GG grillini

First for kill all niggers

REDPILL ME ON 5 STARS MOVIMIENTO

youtube.com/watch?v=xGQJ-VXgv1s

*ring ring*
>Yes Silvio
>They bought it in the exit polling?
>Good, pull it

Direct democracy mystery box.

This.
Quick rundown from /out-italians/ to the rest of us.

SHISH

So have the good guys won? If so congrats, Italy. You're the best westerners.

New government will be Presidenta + M5S + "responsible" PDini. Be ready for Ius SolA, niggers and 80% taxes to sustain the massive gibs program

M5S+PD would be the best coalition.
We will return to vote after a year and M5S will lose all their votes.

when is the next major european election?

Nice, I actually linda like 5 stars

i don't want to feel the shame for a whole year though

Do you want to be governed by people who unironically believe in reptilians?

Haven't been paying attention to the Italian elections even a little bit. Someone give me a quick rundown on what is happening because I just heard you guys elected a Nationalist?

Whats his platform? Is he Christian? Does he hate faggotry? How good is this?

Center-right coalition won with Lega (/ourguys/) leading it.

The facebook party.
Globalists in denial.

No education. Don't behave like the cringy SJW leftists that say whoever voted the other party is bad. Let things unravel by themselves. Especially if you're in the north you should be fine anyway
0 political experience and 0 integrity
They change opinion on anything more than they change their underwear. The only thing they've been quite consistent on it's being a "green" oriented movement, like reducing the use of cars, fossil fuels etc. On the important stuff (euro, europa, immigrants) your guess on their opinions is as good as mine
The left got beaten up like they never had before. Half of the country is in the hands of right wing, the other half in M5S hands. Noone got 40% (treshhold to form a government), so now the president Mattarella has to pick someone and ask them to try and form a government
Hopefully they'll ask right wing, since they got more % and way more seats on both uppoer and lower chamber
European shills and globalists are inexistant now in Italy (if M5S opinions will line up with the right wing)

It's a mess, Right coalition got most votes, generic anti-corruption party got most votes as an unified party, you need 40% to really win but the right got 37%

Is Fascism back on the menu, boys?

Yes

Tfw when fascists lost the election and progressives will form a new government

>unironically believe in reptilians?
so that's where the /x/ posters went

Do they hate faggots? Do they hate abortion? Are they Catholic? Do they hate the New World Order?

How much of a win is this?

(((reptilians)))

>M5S are bad
Isn't Grillo against the Globalists? I remember reading about him and thinking he was based.

Are you faggots going to win or what? Fucking hell you cunts need to just start the fucking Race war already.

>won
They don't have the majority and making a coalition with M5S would be a disaster for Salvini.

>that feel when when
eddai user

@162875156
fag

Will he actually make it happen?

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/01/30/elezioni-paragone-dopo-le-elezioni-posso-essere-uomo-del-dialogo-tra-m5s-e-salvini-ma-voglio-strappare-voti-alla-lega/4126554/

Everything is ok tovarishch

>tfw 60% of italians voted for anti-EU anti establishment parties
LMAO AT YOU, JUNKER

Fucking comfy af.

Sorta

>renzi says he's leaving
>people of his own party applaud
every fucking time
video.repubblica.it/dossier/elezioni-politiche-2018/elezioni-renzi-annuncia-le-dimissioni-applausi-al-comitato-di-zingaretti-subito-stoppati/298904/299528

no

youtube.com/watch?v=xwFJzf4WKVE

The chad antifa destroyer

Lefties btfo. Globalists btfo. A coalition with a Memelord, a child prostitution enthusiast and a cat lady won the election. Followed by a batshit crazy anti-eu party that believes in reptilians and chemtrails.

watt a suprise, I'm shocked and appalled

SALUTO !

Was it maybe related to this?
ansa.it/toscana/notizie/2018/03/05/omicidio-in-strada-firenze-fermato-uomo_d567043d-ff75-4be2-8022-9d5349902a86.html
>old man wants to kill himself but instead he decided to shoot an illegal alien from Senegal

FUCK YES

moar

Why did he come back in the first place?
ego?
Stupidity?
Both?

and that mermaids are real
and that a biowashball can substitute laundry detergents

all of that is wrong. what universe are you from?

ssshhh Hans, just let it happen

Chemmerda

you grab a gun, point it to your head and squeeze the trigger.
make sure the gun is loaded correctly or the trick won't work.

thanks anons

[ ~ s i e t e t a n t i s s i m i 合金 ~ ]

>a child prostitution enthusiast and a cat lady won the election

I was excited until you said this. What is in store? Any good quick rundown videos I can watch to know whats happening?

How much % did casapound get?

Kek

ego stupidity and marginalizing every opponent and current inside the party so much that they left leaving him alone (except for regional headquarters of course)

0,9 lel

0.8%
Lega are the good guys anyway

oh boy what a time to be alive

>yfw just in time to live the comeback of the euro fascism

Just watch the world burn bro

>17 years old
>child prostitution

Pick one

of course it's swe-

they had about 300,000 votes apparently. at least their voters are loyal and on our side

grug no think 5 shiny dots clan be giving pretty rocks to other grugs next sunrise
grug starting to think long nose tribe tricked him again

just_american_things.jpg

>child prostitution enthusiast
Silvio "she better be young" Berlusconi
>cat lady
Meloni

This ,Street by Street
No mercy

SALUTO ! SALUTO !

>tfw no consent free ancap paradise

>what are laws LMAO

snifffffffffffff

What a shame , I thought they would get at least 3% like the polls were saying

Based grug poster

wait for it

pol shilled too hard agains the people they were larping as (fascists) what a meme

Lol what did they think was going to happen?

Funny, coming from a Belgian and all.

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

1% of votes for a new party that is literally fascist it's pretty cool m8 also considering u have Lega and other far right ones also

>the fire

>+ europa
>myanmar

Yup, makes sense

We are doing it, didn't you heard the news from Florence ?

So is the "child prostitution" thing just a retarded thing lefties try to smear her as?

What do these "5 Star" people actually stand for?

source?

Cunts. When are we going to learn who has the most allocated seats?

(((humanitarian corridors)))

I need an Italian user to clarify something for me. I heard the minimum % needed to get into parliament is 3%. Does that mean that PD is the only memeber of the leftist coalition that will recieve seats? Or does being a member of a coalition negate that requirement provided the coalition as a whole attains above 3%?

Berlusconi: "Our M5S guys are ready?"
Man-in-Shadows: "Yes sir, they have already transmitted the ready signal."
Berlusconi: "Very good, tell them to remain on stand-by and wait for the order."

they don't know

I would agree that 17 isn't "too young"

SOON

GUyz, Can i have a Salvini against SOROs Webm with audio?

Guys, La7 is transmitting Propaganda Live