Does God Exist? Something Beyond Our Sight

I've been in very deep state of thought lately about a higher power.

I was wondering, do you think god exist in some way? This universe is very hard to understand, and sometimes it's almost like there truly was a divine hand behind some of these things.

On the deepest level you can reach within yourself, do you feel God exist?

And if you don't think he exist, please tell me why you feel so strongly about that. And if you do feel he does exist, please tell me in depth, i wish to learn.

Quit resisting the feeling. It's doing more harm than good to question everything spiritual and to look at life in the most bleakest of understandings.

I wish hiro would create a religion board already
Would help clean up some of the nonsense that’s posted here

If you knew, OP, faith would not be necessary.

We already have one.

Oh, so you consider your "Transgender" threads to be more quality post? Back to Tumblr you go, you blue haired ogre.

That’s paranormal which entails AYY LMAOs, free masonry, Illuminati and the occasional Aleister Crowley thread.
I’m talking about a board which pertains to the major religions in our modern as well as ancient times.

No. You’re making a haughty presumption sweetie.
That shit belongs on bant or trash. Don’t get your panties in a ruffle sweet tits

Ok, well, you wen't from "DAMN ALL THESE LE GARBAGE CHRISTIAN THREADS TAINTING MUH PURE BOARD" to "Spread open them ass cheeks baby~"

Also, last i checked, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>He doesn't think a man claiming to have received a revelation from God is paranormal.

I feel god, I prayed every day for a long time now, and I dug through all religions that made some sense to me. Conclusion?
Matter and the entire universe is evil. Demons/archons/supernatural evil entities created organized religion, even Yahweh is one of them. God is perfect and above imagination even above gods of this world, and the only principle I go by is righteousness and the example of Christ.

>do you think god exist in some way?
No, I'm not stupid.

I said explain YOURSELF, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!

This is factually true

already exists

Texas bluebonnets. About the only pretty thing in this state.

I'm from Texas.

Can confirm this.

God is a computer programmer.

Think of it that way user.

The problem with any "higher power" idealism is that we feel a need to "worship it" as a diety.

There is plenty of evidence that was live in a computer programmed Matrix or holographic reality.

Think of Truman Show. Were the producers of the show "God?". They even went into that during the movie. The director showed omnipotent powers to direct Truman but was he a God?

Think of an ant farm. You sandwich five sheets of glass into a cube; add sand and add ants. Are you now their "God". Do they worship you? Is it cute?

Religion is man made. Most of it is designed by people to control other people. I contend that there is no "God". There is only a Creator or Architect. I call him(them) the Architect(s).

We are not meant to worship the Architects. We are simply here to be observed. Like you would the ants. Perhaps we are a battery for another type of being (aka: Matrix analogy). Perhaps we destroyed our own organic world and build a simulation to preserve humanity.

t. stupid person

I read only like 2 lines of what you wrote, i need not go further then that lol.

I mean, if you believe we all live in a computer program or whatever aka: (A modern day fedora tipping basement dweller theory) then you're probably also a brain dead furry with massive amounts of autism.

You're better off defending the flat earth theories vs this shit, c'mon man, use your brain, i know you got one.

Your defense is Ad Hominem.

It is (You) who sounds retarded because you are attacking me and not my argument.

I second this statement

Not your argument, yet you seem to defend it.

Also, this is Sup Forums, everything is Ad Hominem.

Ad Hominem is not uncommon on the Chans but it's a sign of Newfagginess or just somebody young who hasn't learned how to debate.

It has its place for sure. But your attack is just boring. It has no prose. I would have almost placed it as an AI shill bot from it being so generic. If you are going to attack somebody, at least be creative instead of recycling antiquated Reddit memes like "basement dweller" and "fedora tipping" which are really lame-ass attempts at trolling.

I'm just asking you to be a better user. Put in some fucking effort man. You don't have to agree with me. Just feed Lord Kek as we all love the Autistic Chaos. If you feed Kek, nobody cares if you agree with anything.

But let me.. give you a comment free of insults ( I personally think the insults make conversations more interesting, but ok)

Take a moment to understand what the ability to reason is. it allows us to filter out certain things allowing us to see a more clear truth.

Example: If someone told you that he and his small group of friends felt that the nazis have a moon base and they placed hitlers brain in some fucking jar of anti-freeze, thermo-jell and a half a bottle of Dr.pepper and that he was going to set out an attack on American soil would your your ability to reason not kick into play? Giving them a dumb found sorta look? I MEAN c'mon, it sounds crazy for a reason.

Also, this whole theory that we all live in a computer simulation is a very new idea introduced only when computers came into existence which was like some time in the 1900's

Ask yourself deeper questions, do you "REALLY" believe life is a computer simulation? Do you "REALLY" think there is any purpose for alien like creatures to monitor us dumb asses through some kinda computer simulation? Surely they don't need anything from us if they can create life like computer simulations desu.

No I do not in the same way I don't believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. There is no actual evidence aside from a collection of Bronze Age myths. I don't feel strongly about it because gods are irrelevant to my life, regardless of existence.

Do I really believe? See, that is the whole thing about our reality. It's just a manifestation machine.

When Bartolomeo Cristofori invented the piano, he saw in his mind that there was a way to make a modified violin by using hammers to strike the strings instead of using the bows.

That is indeed how most inventions are made. The idea is manifested in somebody's mind. The materials and tools used to make the idea....were simply manifestations of earlier times. Everything we have was "thought up" first in somebody's mind.

We also manifest our deities and our fears. The human mind can create its own Tulpa spirits....sentient beings that "talk back to us". This is well documented. Monks have been doing it for centuries. It is also relevant in Multiple Personality Disorders and Schizophrenia.

Those people who "may have seen the Sasquatch". They could have simply manufactured that entire experience from their own fears. Study a bit on sleep paralysis. You wake up in REM sleep mode and whatever monster was attacking you in the dream is now "real".

There is an incredible amount of confusion between the subconscious and conscious mind. The subconscious can produce something that the conscious mind thinks "is real".

Next I will talk about Channelers and why they are a fraud.

A "Channeler" has you convinced that a spirit is talking through them.

Barbara Marciniak has long sold the idea that she can channel Pleiadians from a distant universe.

What people don't realize is that she is simply accessing a very strong Tulpa in her mind. She has had all the information on Pleiadians in her head from years of study. Somewhere along the line, she created a tulpa and it now "feeds her the information" from her subconscious mind. From her perspective, it "feels" like an external entity. But what is really happening is that her subconscious mind is talking through her conscious mind.

That is why Channelers never seem to offer "any new information" and instead seem to rehash history or offer glossed over ideals like "Be good to one another". They are simply manifesting information they've already read sometime before in their lives.

Great Mathematicians also create Tulpas to help them solve complex equations. The idea is that the Tulpa can access the subconscious mind to find missing pieces of knowledge that can help.

Ok, well while i have a lot to say about your comment let's not stray too far from the topic of choice.

That life is a computer simulation, however, wouldn't that just be a distraction from what we all truly wonder? Life came from aliens? then are the aliens or "Alien" Alpha and Omega? Also i find it funny how we say "Ooo it's aliens man, aliens that can far exceed our understanding in technological discoveries thus it's aliens! Never a allowing the thoughts of a divine foot in the door.

Also, there isn't really much to say, i mean if you're the type of person who's gunna defend computer simulations then i'm pretty sure you're going to stick with that sorta thinking.

Meanwhile me and other anons give you a dumb look.

>Also, this whole theory that we all live in a computer simulation is a very new idea introduced only when computers came into existence

There is a theory out there that we live inside a simulation which is inside a simulation which is inside a simulation...and so on.

The idea is that that is the natural end of the human cycle. It is not as far fetched as you may think. Look how far computing has come in 100 years. We've gone from vacuum tubes to VR. In 100 more years, we should have "The Holodeck" from StarTrek. It will get to a point where we cannot tell reality from VR.

But set that all aside for now and examine the "clues" in our current reality. Like at the manifestation of Pi, Phi, Fractals, Prime Numbers. There is a "Mathematical Order" to our reality. Once you dive into Cymatics, you understand that "sound frequency" forms polygons. Research the platonic solids and how the angles all add up to the "God Frequencies" (aka; healing tones).

Phi to me is simply a "signature" or reused computer code. Like that game where you fight the same villian in level 5 that was in level 4 but now he has a green shirt on.

Reused computer code.

Then jump into fractals and you can see the code right in nature. Look at the common fern. It's a fractal. It has a mathematical order. Research the Mandelbrot Pattern. It's a fractal.

There is computer code all around us. Why do you think (((they))) are so obsessed with Sacred Geometry. Why do they worship a cube?

Not trying to be rude, just don't really have much to say about this subject.

Maybe you're better off hitting up /x/ with the computer stuff.

>go into depth
>about God
>on Sup Forums
God is a reference point. If it's responsible for the creation of this universe, we are a part of it; and can do what it does eventually. Where did God get the ideas for this universe? Probably from visiting others and making some adjustments for itself and its own pleasure/entertainment. Imagine 'experience' is a drug, we are that drug. Higher beings create universes to keep themselves from being bored. We'll all end up like that one day. It's not bad or good, it just is.

Yeah, I got you right here bro ( ) when you were writing. I can tell you're intelligent but also pink pilled. There is still a path to walk down for you where you can get more puzzle pieces.

The computer simulation theory can work with Creationism. You just have to throw out the man-made gods. Humans all argue that "their god" is the "right god" and that all other gods are false idols. By that logic, there is only one "LOGICAL" thing to assume. That all the god are false idols. You dig?

But you can come back to our reality and know by your heart that it was indeed "Created". I believe that. I believe it was intelligently designed. But I have come to understand that our Creator or "God" if you will, did not want to be known by us. He is unseen...like the owner of the ant farm who looks down to simply be amused. He does not require "worship" of the ants. The language of our "God" is mathematics. It is the only language that all people of the earth understand....as they see it in nature. All "Books of God" were written by humans.

As far a most of the aliens, I think they are all manifestations of human minds. Most of our ideas of "aliens" are of sort of green, lizard like creatures that came out of the minds of science fiction writers. People read that shit....feed it to their subconscious mind....then bam, they report "being abducted" when in fact, they had a powerful nightmare which the conscious mind could not process.

There are likely entities that are outside this realm. That is what a "shape shifter" is. It's an entity that can vibrate at the frequency of this reality. They kind of "walk through the curtain" which is why they disappear and reappear at will. They are just projecting into the matrix. If there are "aliens", they are not humanoid. They are likely more like conscious thought....just energy, like the orbs they see in Southern England that form the crop circles.

What makes "Creationism" a political matter and "Muh Matrix" regulated to /x/???

The mathematics thing some people believe in stems from a lack of understanding.

Computer code is based on math and logic (math with symbols, really). Mathematics are a language. High school students complain that math is hard, they only see mathematical calculations as some kind of mystical-magical thing that gives you results, but if you really go study engineering, or (even better) pure math-physics, you'll see that mathematics are nothing more than a language. You make statements with this math. Apart from adding, subtracting and multiplying, all higher order functions are a mathematician's statements about the world. And you can state falsehoods. Pi, Phi, e, and all other "magical" numbers derived from nature are no proof of code - the common fern is not built from a fractal, the fractal is design based on it.

"God Frequencies" being hard-bound to platonic solids stems from the fact that objects are, in principle, made from molecules and atoms that are, more or less, platonic solids. These employ natural numbers and prime numbers because you can't have half an atom. The rest is stacking these things into higher order functions.

Point is, a metaphysical world outside out comprehension through physical senses does have good arguments for it, but "simulation world" and the simulation fractal hypothesis is high-school bullshit anyone who has a higher-tier mathematics course beneath his belt cannot take seriously

A bit of a personal question, but how did you come to the conclusion or strongly feel that life is a computer simulation?

I personally feel that life is far different from a computer simulation because what are they copying? If it is a simulation then a simulation of what? Surly there is an original setting before they made a computer that could simulate whatever that original setting was.

Again, back to an old point i made in one of my other comments that what is their purpose for doing so? If they're so beyond us technology then why are they putting us in some kinda computer simulation? For their amusement? Isn't that a bit downgrading for us as humans? If you're making such a stretch in the first place why not make it a bit more flattering? Why must we be like animals before them? At least with the theory of God he looks upon us more respect, enough respect to give us free will and choose to do what we want for the most part.

Also, have you ever read the Bible from head to toe? or have you completely disregarded it from thought? I'm still reading it, half-ish way through, so far so interesting imo.

Also, Pink pilled? I don't believe i've heard of that term.

And i apologize for my comments taking so long, i know what words i wanna use and what they mean, however i've never been the past at spelling them, so google has been doing a lot of my dirty work. aha

OP has decided to let his thread die.

He did not get the messaging he wanted.

Nah, it's fine, this thread is interesting enough i guess.

>And i apologize for my comments taking so long.

You have to be quick in fledgling threads like this. OP is not curating like he should. Thread could die at any moment if post speed does not increase. You can slow down once post count is around 100.

-will continue.

Despite being raised Catholic, I was a reluctant but convinced atheist until about a year ago. Then I started to engage with some of the more serious theological arguments for the existence of God, and now I find the idea much more convincing (I found the cosmological argument to be particularly compelling).

However, on things such as whether God is 'personal', whether there is afterlife, whether there is objective good and evil, I remain fairly agnostic. I sympathise with the Christian existentialists who admit these things are unknowable and highlight the importance of faith, but I find it hard to adopt this sort of stance because it doesn't provide me the sort of peace I'm looking for.

I've recently started praying every night before bed, but I still see this as more of a personal meditation on what's important to me and what sort of life I want to lead than any sort of genuine communication with God. Maybe that will change as I continue to learn about theology, who knows

We are potential Gods. Living beings which exist between the border of temporality. Life and death. Matter and void. Good and evil.

God is that balance, which endures in infinity.

Yea, it's also kinda hard to type while eating while being on the phone with my friend, while looking up words i'm not sure how to spell.

Plus i need to piss and i'm not sure how much more brain power i wanna put into computer simulation stuff, i know i said i'm up for learning.. but the computer stuff is the one line of thinking that almost gets under my skin, however you seem nice enough about it so i'm trying not to be a massive dick head.

I don't think you're stupid, you're probably more intellectual then me, however i don't think you're asking yourself the right questions.

>A bit of a personal question, but how did you come to the conclusion or strongly feel that life is a computer simulation?

Pretty much what I've said before. I realized all religious books were written by men. Couple that with some of the hints like Phi, Phi, Fractals, Cymatics and things like that.

Reason for the simulation could be anything from "boredom" of higher powers to "saving our culture" if we destroyed our original organic planet to simply being a battery (aka: Matrix movie).

The Bible is a very interesting book. I've heard it called a "Physics Manual". I've also heard "(((They))) didn't want the Old Testament getting out as it had all kinds of esoteric (read:math/physics) information in it.

There is also that paper floating around about the Tablets of Moses that talks about OOP language being found in the Bible. Passages are written to be understood different ways in different times, etc.

But consider this. The Bible was written mostly in Hebrew I think. That is a mathematical language. Those "words" of origin had extreme power and meaning when written. Hebrew is a matrix language. Speaking certain words evokes certain sound frequencies. Our modern day translations of the ancient texts are basically horseshit changed and co opted by governments.

Pink pilled is the state of crossing over from Blue to Red. It means you've opened a couple of doors but need to go through more.

ive got a nice picture i took while hiking to go fishing. Bluebonnets, cactus, mesquite and rattlesnakes. it was the most Texas picture ever taken.

>Mathematics are a language

Mathematics is not a language we "created". It's a code we "discovered". I will argue that.

We have nine known numbers and the state of no numbers. Tesla even told us there were secrets held within the numbers 3, 6, 9.

We live in a "third dimension". We understand three dimensions, height, width, depth. Our very language of mathematics has been discovered from our surroundings.

We are "part" of the experiment.

Getting back to molecules, and god and "why do we look human". You are going Chicken-and-Egg from the fern analogy.

Yes, the fern describes Fractals...or fractals describe the fern.

The "God" designed the elements of the periodic table; the molecules; the atoms. It was all part of his computer code. Yes, it is the very shape of the 'atom' or 'molecule' that shapes many of these patterns we see in nature. Phi, Pi and fractals can be explained through chemistry and physics.

My point is this: There is an order to it. A pattern. There is a mathematical order to this reality. It was intelligent.

It does indeed have a God, there are other Gods as well. But only one true God. The King of ALL Kings, Lord of ALL Lords. Sucks how lately I seem to be failing him, I must do better. Also I know alot about the occult and religions, mythos ect.

>We are "part" of the experiment.

Ha, this isn't an experiment I can tell you that. No more a simulation than your own conscious mind, trying to understand itself and it's surroundings.

The point is this. God didn't design humans, animals and ugly birds (aka: Biblical Adam and Eve). He designed the codebase for these things to develop through evolution.

Controlled Chaos. Any good God would have done that. Offering evolution within Creationism.

He knew what carbon would do in theory. He knew what water would do. But he left it up to "chaos" for the beauty of life to form.

That would fit the "God is Bored" theory I have. It was seriously just some fucking board autist who wanted an advanced ant farm. He poured in the ingredients so the end result would be a surprise.

Most of us can't bare to think of how insignificant we are.

>Ha, this isn't an experiment I can tell you that.

That is what school taught people say.

Why can you tell me that?

Is that your faith?

Could you accept it as a truth if shown more evidence?

Would it shatter your belief system?

I'll take it.

I've addressed the simulation hypothesis previously, I'd take on the question of the Bible eagerly, however.

Sim hypothesis is pretty much an artifact, on the other hand, the parables recurring across human cultures throughout time and space are much more curious to me. Even were we to make the assumption that we inherited our common visions from our common forefather human, it still does not answer the question where that being got them from. I'm talking about the striking commonalities in all prophecies of end times. Hindu mythology predicts the birth of the "God of Modern Times", who will ride a flying metal horse among other things, and in his time humans will ascend as guests into the land of the Gods. Similarly, the Vikings believed in the Final War, where humans would stand alongside Gods in battle with the underworld. These visions and the imagery used to represent them are consistent across all genetically-related cultures - even partially or fully lost cultures (ancient Slavs, Mongolians, tall-as-European Cherokees and other such North American natives) implement the concept of the Trinity, the God and the Antigod, and unification with God in an era which features mastery of metals and fusion richly in its description. Furthermore, rather interestingly, all such ancient religious song builds cadence, basically stacking reverberations, which are used to emphasize the ends of stanzas, which themselves are as a rule the most loaded metaphors

Nope I've studied extensively the many different religions and cultures. The Occult practices and ritualism in particularly is rather informative. I know for a fact what's going on unseen. Seriously evaluate everything you've ever heard that's strange, out of the norm or bizarre.

Then set up two camps, real or bullshit. I asked myself a very simple question, I thought either all of this is real or none of it is. I did find out personally it is, through my studies and even some of my own experiences. Slowly I pieced it together until it fitted perfectly.

I won't tell you exactly what I know, but I can tell you it's no "experiment".

I think there's something transcendent or that it's at least beneficial to perceive the world in such a manner. That's about as far as I've gotten.

If you look into "Tibetan Buddhist empowerment" you may find answers yo your questions. I'm not allowed to teach secrets to the public. I can tell you where to find them, however. Look for "Garchen Rinpoche empowerment" on YouTube. He tells many secrets plainly. Good luck on your journey. The attached image will, among other things, clear your heavy negative karma just by seeing it.

what evidence you have?

I do not wish to disprove intelligent creation, but rather simulation theory, or rather that simulation theory seems likely because it fits our mathematics perfectly, which is a fallacious thought in that our mathematics are not "THE mathematics". Our math describes what we have seen in nature, and when what we can no longer describe what we see within the constraints of our mathematical language, we start using imperfect concepts of "probability" and things only happening in "quanta". Our computers and computer simulations only run on a frame-by-frame basis, but that doesn't mean the underlying machine doesn't work continuously. It is rather similar to the very basic concept of imaginary numbers, which exist to give portrayal to the truth that n-degree polynomials have n roots, even if not all of them cross the x-axis at imaginary 0. The quantummed, frame-like notion of reality we begin to have at fabric-of-the-universe level, the notion which we base simulation theory on, is nothing but our inability to comprehend and describe natural (God-designed) phenomena occurring beyond our mathematics and thus, by extension, physics. That is where we need "imaginary physics" to move on in understanding, so to say.

Think of yourself and a hypothetical ant farm / sims game you're running. Yes, it can all be for nothing, but you can also do it for academic purposes. My point in this statement is that _that_ question is useless to argue, because whether it is God as a master of metaphysics or God the programmer, knowledge of His intent is out of bounds for us. How could the simulation possibly know what is going on in the head of the creator? There is no input on that to process. We can only guess on the Creator's nature, but his intent is unknowable

You talk in a very intelligent way but you need to break down your information in more easy to understand chunks. Firstly, use paragraph breaks more often to separate ideas.

I think the first part is "Chicken and Egg". or "If God Created us, who created God?"

The answer to that is difficult for a non-spiritual person to know. It's like the ants. They really can't figure out that it's glass that's holding them in a cube. They just go on doing "ant work". As humans we have to accept that we don't have all the answers. The incorrect approach is to make the answers up (ie: Religion).

-----

Another thought spawned off your wall of text is that many believe we had a "World Culture" on this planet from study of the ancient pyramids. Surely since they all used the same stone locking techniques and architecture, they were sharing notes! Right? Or had they all been developing the same way and thus....through the structure of our reality...they all came to the same conclusions around the same time???

You see this with inventions like the automobile. They credit Harry Ford but that is false. There were several people who were just about to put cars into working ideas. Same with airplanes. They were not sharing notes. Rather, they were on the same similar path of logical outcomes. This can also get into Parallel Universe Theory where a "copy" of our reality would likely evolve in the same "similar" way ours has due to having the same ingredients and mechanics.

----

Finally, frequency is a huge part of our reality. All the ancient religions were heavily invested in music. European Cathedrals were designed so the organ notes would "put you close to god". And indeed, there are certain tones you can hear and feel instant euphoria. Much of the ancient music has been lost. Once you study cymatics and "see" cymatic patterns in ancient temples as art, you understand we are missing a huge part of the puzzle in the modern day.

God = sound.

>all of this is real or none of it is

It is all real and yet it's not. That is the rub.

It's what your Faith tells you is real.

You get really fucking nauseous once you bite that off because you understand you're in control of nothing.

All you need to realize is that there are many different cultures in the history of the world that had many different religions that all basically existed to soothe the population, then you should realize that it probably also is the case this time.
Just like with the daily refugee rapes or psychos shooting up places, it just does not stop and continues and it stays the same.

So if you realize that, you should come to the conclusion that religions is merely a tool. Choose on your own wether or not to use that tool.

And even if you don't talk about religion and just a god, why and how would it matter? Things are random and randomness brings harmony, does it matter wether or not it has been made like this on purpose or not? Does it matter wether or not the rules of existance give the harmony or wether these rules have been made aswell?
It just does not matter in the slightest, if you believe everything has a purpose and everything is pre determined, then for you it might aswell just be that.

tl;dr It does not matter

Yes your Abrahamic she-God (YHWH) exists.

All Gods exist. Kek, Moloch, Vishnu, you name it, they all exist.

They all gain power and the ability to manipulate our universe when you worship and believe in them. Faith and memetic energy itself are intertwined with the Gods who are in a higher dimension which we can only touch through our emotions and thoughts.

The thing is though, you don’t have to worship them. You can worship humanity itself, yourself. You can give yourself that worship energy and become a God yourself.

Don’t be a godslave. Be a mangod.

I have absolutely zero evidence.

I'm sharing my own faith.

Nothing is real and yet everything is real.

>You get really fucking nauseous once you bite that off
Yes. Spiritual realization is a very uncomfortable process much of the time.

>"Chicken and Egg"

Ah, we're so one-dimensional aren't we? Think outside of the box a bit more. You'll find the answer you're seeking.

I already know, my point is the weird shit. People don't connect these things together, at least not well they don't. My first point was eye witness acclaims of the supernatural, or experiences. Some are indeed made up to gain notoriety but to say nothing is going on at all, would make me a dumb man.

Infact I'm currently building something rather supernatural, which amuses me.

We are God, God is the universe and it wants us to experience itself before we die and transfer our memories to the great PVR in the sky. Go, experience all you can before you can't anymore

The existence of God can never be proved by scientific experiment or by the pure reason of logical deduction. God can be realized only in the realms of human experience; nevertheless, the true concept of the reality of God is reasonable to logic, plausible to philosophy, essential to religion, and indispensable to any hope of personality survival.
However, evaluate any individual component of this. Lets use statistical analysis. Consider the Drake Equation (pic) think of how this formula would turn out. Imagine the complications of; a planet creation with a livable habitat, imagine that coming from nothing, or evolving randomly and ending with a cognizant superhuman that can; make nuclear reactors, send rockets to the moon, and imagine the complexities of primordial deity. The odds aren't good, statistically speaking, this planet Cannot exist, yet we do. Somewhere in that formula, there is a value, that ensures the formulas are equal to at least 1 in the end.
Are you happy with sciences answers on how the mind works? Is random chemical reactions, an acceptable answer?

I hate everything about this world and have no desire to experience it.

If that were true you'd be dead.

That's good, because this is just one world. Which I don't like it either. Nothing we enjoy today is something I would've built, or managed personally. My views and aspirations have always been different.

I keep coming back here. There is no real death. Just a perception of death.

Truth.

Thoughts are fed "energy". That is the explanation of Ghosts I like the best. If several people are feeding energy (ie: thoughts, meditation) into the idea of a Ghost, then they manifest the ghost. They keep "the idea of that ghost" here on this plane of reality by feeding it.

Same goes for deities. If the masses feed thought into the words of a holy book, written by man, they manifest the idea into a God.

I call it the "Jesus Software" sometimes. You download it. Install it and he talks to you. Wicked cool.

If you agree that the plastic of that keyboard you're using right now it made up of "atoms"......then you have to understand that your stored thoughts in your head......are also atoms. Your thoughts are "energy" and people can birth a thought into a sentient being.

TL;DR

Lord Kek is real bitches.

I highly recommend reading the works of Aristotle, he makes the most sense when it comes to this issue.

Isn't existence objectively bad? There is no known scenario where, given enough time, something good happens. It's not like some things rot over time while other things flourish, everything eventually crumbles into shit. If a creator god exists he clearly feeds off suffering and frustration and decay, since that's all he really made.

I cannot say for certain, but my theory is everything came out too perfect to be just chance, so there is probably a guiding hand. The west has the best political system and that's based on cristianity so there has to be something there... put 2 and 2 together and... well, boom. I'm a cristian

Physical existence involves pain. If you can let go of caring about the pain, then there is no suffering. If you let go of clinging to the concept that you have a human identity, you find yourself naturally experiencing bliss. It's all in how you respond.

If you let go of caring, are you still an individual entity that can perceive? I am saying that existence is bad, being in "bliss" because you cease existing doesn't change that.

Letting go of caring doesn't mean becoming bitter. It means letting go of thoughts and emotions when they become negative and overwhelming. It is not the complete destruction of caring. It is simply learning to control the creation of thoughts and emotions within you. Mastery of the mind makes the mind obedient and useful, disciplined. Self-destructive tendencies become manageable. This mental stability, mental awareness, is called mindfulness. Compassion and mindfulness are powerful.

We are the antithesis to this decay. The 'natural' tendency of a system devoid of man is to descend into chaos and then into decay. We wrongfully remove the idea of man from nature and make it a separate entity. Man is the natural force that builds order and nurtures the members of nature to flourish. The world is not here to flourish for us, but rather, we are here to make the world flourish.

This is the basis of monkish meditation. City-dwelling yoga practitioners' understanding of Yoga is limited to the body function dampening aspect. Spiritually, meditation is supposed to be the user entering into the metaphysical ("soul") layer of the world, and as such, the goal of meditation is not emptying your mind, but focusing on your window into the metaphysical. Emptying your mind and calming your body is a means to an end, if not a byproduct.

What interests me on this level is whether thoughts applied to the metaphysical layer can affect the physical layer, and whether we unknowingly affect the metaphysical layer by doing actions in the physical world (slam a cup / set off a nuke - send reverberations through the soul plane)

I'll just say a little bit of advice, a pure heart is easily tarnished in such a wicked world. Bad things will mostly happen to good people here, because God does not directly rule this world. Another King does.

In the Buddhist cosmology the "bad king" can be led to enlightenment, so they are not an enemy but a potential ally who needs acceptance, understanding and love.

Yes. Why else would people try so hard to convince you otherwise? Who gains from denying an all-powerful creator that can do anything you ask of it?

Sounds like a big cope. Better to rage against existence and god imo.

>We are the antithesis to this decay
It appears god saddled us with an futile desire for order and nurturing to generate suffering and pain in us. Doesn't that chap your ass even a little?

No I understand what the Red King is. He isn't good, he more than likely serves a purpose, but evil does indeed exist, it isn't always subjective.

The greatest saint, even if he has sacrificed a thousand times all that he held most dear, even his life itself, for love of others, for that of a God, or for a noble ideal, remains a prisoner of death and rebirth if he has not understood that all is a childish game, empty of reality, a useless illusion of shadows which his own mind projects on the infinite screen of the Void.

For this reason you can do whatever you like, just be aware that you will experience the karmic results of your words, actions, and even thoughts. I wish you peace.

All will be answered in due time

The Red Queen is a reflection of your inner negative aspects. She can be wonderful or terrible, just as the White King can be either. All is within.

I did not enter adulthood expecting a free ride. Think of apple trees and cherries. What marvelous shapes, taste, and scent did tree improvement (really, we could call it eugenics and we'd not be wrong) did the human intellect create. Their fruits are the fruits of our toils and our thoughts. Leave them be, and they will revert to tart wild berries in a generation. Look at the Australian Dingo for reference on what happens when you stop selectively breeding dogs. Natural catastrophes, extinctions - all things man prevents with his labor. True, there are people that do the opposite, as there are cases of nature creating a beautiful, healthy organism by itself: these are merely exceptions to the rule.

To quote pimps, it ain't easy, but someone's gotta do it. If we don't, we lose our right to live as the rulers of the physical world

The Queen's are just counter-quasi existences. They are certainly beyond mortals, but Goddesses are always secondary to their God (God's usually exist in twos and threes, Basically Duality). Which exist as one most of the time with their other, but the King is and always the dominant power.

If we're talking about the Scarlet Queen she is a lowly whore of Babylon and shouldn't even be considered as anything to you, a child of God.

He didn't ask about religion, he asked about God. You're confusing natural theology with revealed theology.
Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are not sufficiently analogous to warrant a comparison between the two and God. Moreover, God is not the object of empirical knowledge, so empirical evidence is impossible to provide. Your standard of evidence is impossible to meet, but it is the wrong standard.
This is almost unintelligible. God has the idea of this world because God's knowledge is unbounded.
Good for you, user. Philosophy ultimately leads back to theism.
Hippie crystals.
God is proven rather easily through ontological arguments (Descartes) and arguments from contingency (Leibniz).
Seconded.

Everything here is my reflection. Any hate I express can only land on myself. There is no external. That's why karma exists: it's all One. Having said that I still fuck up a lot but I've seen the infinite and it's all of us. I love even the worst parts of you with all my heart. I really don't have a choice. Hating the Red Queen is like hating my left foot. Very counter-productive. She's also Mother Earth, so... not really someone I'd want to hate in the first place.

>Physical existence involves pain. If you can let go of caring about the pain, then there is no suffering. If you let go of clinging to the concept that you have a human identity, you find yourself naturally experiencing bliss. It's all in how you respond.

Truth.

I've done that on a small level just by "Dropping Out" of society for a bit. I've gone Herbivore Man. I'm gone minimalist. I've gone dark on social media. I contribute to the Chans as an user which assures I get no credit for my work.

I feel bliss more often now. Little pockets show up. The more I let go of that pain of being a participant in the sick society.

I only live for knowledge now...to understand. I care about little else. I figure it will help me die peacefully.

Do you know what Tummo is?

>There is no external.

Completely wrong.

>unknowingly affect the metaphysical layer by doing actions in the physical world

We do.

Our existence is all sound frequency. That part of New Age thinking resonates with me (ah the pun..).

I've heard from those who claim to Astral travel that it's important to be be "in a good place" when you astral travel. If you are in a bad place or in a "negative frequency", you will naturally manifest a bad character once you cross over. Those people talk of "demons" at their bedside asking to take the person's soul, etc.

That is why I think they tell you to "find your guardian angels" once your cross over. What they are actually saying is "manifest positive thoughts."

LIke matter attracts like.

This also goes for LSD trips. People say, "Ah man, don't do that shit! I had a BaaAAAAd Trip!" That is a person who was already embroiled in their own negativity. Their worst demons came to manifestation once the trip started. People who had a mostly positive outlook on the world and took LSD have a lot of positive things to say about the drug.

You are certainly welcome to think whatever you like, fren. I wish you the best.

>mfw God switched the timelines again

T-thanks

No one knows and no one will ever know, thats the beauty of it.

Think of it, the fucking whole universe, just try to grasp it, the idea of it, it has to blow your mind.

Its perfectly engineered, everything. I believe there is "something", some creature, cell or "spirit" which is the Creator of this WHOLE, but he cant literally be explained.

>No one knows and no one will ever know
I don't mean to argue but that simply isn't true. Most people don't know how to find out, but there are ways to find out. They tend to take years of effort, though, and some don't reach the goal.

>the universe is hard to understand so god exists
this has been the refuge of terminal brainlets since the dawn of time