Overlord

pastebin.com/YU7dTDTs Second part of the first chapter.
Sasuga Nigel-sama

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7Tdcx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The reason why Ainz is not aware of his own plan is because he erased his own memory regarding it so that nobody could ever grasp the true scope of his machinations.
Indeed, his plan is so perfect that in order for it to work, he no longer needs to be conscious of it, rather, he designed his entire grand master plan around predicting exactly what he would do when he had absolutely no idea what he is doing.

This way, even if they read his mind, confound him, confuse him or otherwise manage to fool him, the plan is not compromised as everyone will be dancing on the palm of his hand without neither of them realizing it.
This is the true identity of the unknowable, but no doubt perfect 10 000 year plan.

It is a plan so perfect that even Ainz himself was ensnared by it.

That's some CG chess right there.

>somebody had to make a new thread
Jesus christ, have some patience.

Any ideas when the next part of the fanfic is coming out?

>Pleiades
>The bedroom did not feel cramped, even with three double-sized beds in it.
>Incidentally, while Shizu and Entoma had other private rooms besides the 9th Floor, it was not uncommon for them to stay with Solution or Yuri because sleeping alone was boring.

So who's sleeping with who usually?
Also how the fuck do you sleep with picrelated?
Does she take off her talismans before going to bed and they crawl all over the place under the sheets or she go as is and centipede mandibles poke Yuri's tits in her sleep?

How are we to discuss the new part without a thread?

We've been patient for over a year.
The time of Patience is over.

Yes.
At the usual time and place.

I want to hug that smug.

She's hugged goods user.

Just make a new thread at same time as the last one was made tomorrow, gives everybody else the time to read up, and have comfy discussion, instead of having 100% uptime.

Uh boy, seems like this ride is gonna be choke-full of misunderstandings.
>The Sorcerous Kingdom of Ainz Ooal Gown.

>Few people would be drunk enough on their own egotism to actually name a country after themselves, but it was not that such people did not exist. More to the point, the person who had done so had the power to back it up.
Love it already
Listen to this user, be patient. The ride will proceed according to the usual schedule.

And what you suggest do I do with my life until then?

Be a productive member of society or consume more media.

Discuss how cute the archer is,

Very cute, I love the shadows under her eyes.

Stop.

But user, nothing feels right after a fix of Overlord.

When will be able to enjoy this glorious outfit?

We should flood "who's the best servant" threads with her pics.

She dies at the end doesn't she?

Fuck that, you want tupemoon trash shitting over our comfy suffering threads?

Would bully to serve Ainz

STOP.

They can't be worse than humiefag.

But there would be a whole lot of them.
>there's strength in numbers
Remember?

They're are liars, right? She is not dead?
Please

Get that annoying anvil of a twig ouuta here.

>that crazy I don't get no sleep look

this girl can't get any cuter

Y-yes they are!
That's it: they're all liars!
It can't be true, it simply can't

Some overlord stuff from nips.
Neia's eyes got shopped too, several times.
imgur.com/a/7Tdcx

>generic moeshit eyes
For what purpose?

>I want to be a paladin, but the skeleton king won't let me

Would you?

>those mermaids
Pft

Who says you can't be a long range paladin?

What's not to would?

Do not insult Wrath, Envy and Greed!

Cute!

>Part one sets up 2 characters as being strong
>"Okay so they are going to die, just a matter of whe-"
>Die in literally the next part
>"O-okay..."

Also,

>“Well, this is new. Still, gigantic goats? What a queer magic caster.”
I see the scribes didn't do a good job of describing the extent of the horror those goats caused.

Archer Paladin is cute pls no kill

Ha ha! Time for Demiurge's happy time!

Well Technically only the higher ups and those that where actually there know what happened at the battle. Plus rumors and all. It's not like the Holy Nation was watching the whole thing like the SL.

Just wait for pic related, i hope it is as beatiful and glorious as nips described.
(spoiler pic made by nips, dont open if you dont like spoiler )

they did nail the goat part, since they were "adorably" bleating like sheep.

I can't tell whats going on in that pic.

What's this meme about the archer dying? I thought only mooks without portraits were killed.

What the fuck is even happening in that picture?

Then wait for the scene. It will be even better than the meteor swarm we saw today.

>Only mooks without portraits were killed
That's wrong though.

>I thought only mooks without portraits were killed.
Someone didn't read volume 7.

2chan spoilers say she gets hit by the same spell that splat her father in c1p2. The bow Papabones gave her is called [Shooting Star] or something though, and the spoilers didn't say she actually died.

Please tell me senpai. I will give you my (you)

In only heard of two female characters from HK being killed, none of whom have portraits.

Maaaan, i instantly fell in love with her when i saw her. I really hope she gets to live; It'd be a waste if she died.

the spoilers didn't say she actually died

SASUGA AINZ SAMA!

Getting Vol7 vibes again.

her father die in first chapter from chink translate

>spoiler

You know why she had to die. The real question is if she came back or not.

Some bitch with HK coat of arms on her chest is getting devoured legs first I guess?

>being shilled in LN this much after death
That's only a question of "when" now.

He looks amazing and like some kind of bishop, which is great for discussing matters with members of the Holy Kingdom. Kinda mad they didn't give him a pope hat.

>We will never have an Overlord VN

Does anyone have the first part of the chapter?

Man I loved the bit of complaining people did when she died.

Shees, someone is jelly of Goblin Slayer popularity it seems.

Looks like some demon is holding HK female combatant by her legs ans smashes her around, hence the bloody face.
Looks like Wraith, probably one of Demiurge summons.

we(i) need more best son
show him some love

I feel like PA would save the day once everything goes to shit, courtesy of Albedo.

Mamoru did such a great job with his voice.

To be fair, we all got a little bit hard when she died. My hate boner was on a bit.

>Game of Thrones arc
bleh

>The sound her teeth made as she tried to get free

He'd fit right into the LDO.
It's keikakus keikakully arc.

>decharming the character

Could you not?

GoT just took ideas from Chinese literary works anyway. Everything is rehashed.

>The snapping of her bra
Was a whyboner for sure.

i am a little bit upset

Don't ever compare Overlord to that piece of shit hack writing GoT

Male: Bbm Demon Dragon Goblin Minotaur Monster Muscle Orc Pig Pig Man Sheep Man

Female : Ahegao All The Way Through Anal BDSM Bestiality Birth Blowjob Body Writing Bondage Bukkake Brain Fuck Collar Corruption Deepthroat Defloration Double Penetration Eggs Gag Huge Penis Human Cattle Human Pet Humiliation Impregnation Inflation Lactation Large Insertions Masturbation Metal Armor Milf Milking Mind Break Mind Control Nakadashi Netorare Oyakodon Paizuri Parasite Public Use Pregnant Prolapse Rape Rimming Slave Stomach Deformation Slime Snuff Tentacles Thigh High Boots Torture Vore Yuri

I remember making the post here, something amongst the lines of
>*Somehow thanks to the sheer luck, Theocracy manages to successfully use the Downfall of castle and country on Ainz*
>Finally! The Sorcerer King is under humanity's control. Reveal to us your plan!
>Ainz: what plan?

I can't trust all the spoilers, but i still want to speculate a little based on what we got so far. (Some of these might be a fake spoiler)
it seems like Ainz' plans are not going well. Can't sell the dwarven equipment, can't strike down a good deal, too few allies amongst the humans, people think that he is an egomaniac. People just hate him and he can't do anything about it.
And demiurge screwed up really big, apparently
I think Ainz is going to teach the demoralised Demiurge the ancient arts of bullshitting and winging it real good.
This whole thing with Ainz' death will be a pure Ainz and best son' improvisation.

>Demiurge! They think that the world would be a better place without the Sorcerer King
>HAHAHAHA! Let's prove them how wrong they are!

>Jaldabaoth Invasion of Roble Kingdom is going as planned
>Confronted Ainz and "defeated" him, placing a doppel in disguise as a body
>Demiurge is kukuku under the mask, imagining all the benefits of his scheme to Nazarick
>Hears panicked Imp report that rear of his army is being crushed by unknown foe
>Distant explosion and rumble: chunks of Wall can be seen flying up in the air even from this distance
>Sends his backup "elite" forces: they are defeated promptly and fighting can be heard even from his position
>Handles over command to his attendant, reports to Nazarick by Message, goes over to look for himself
>"Maybe it's the one who Brainwashed Shalltear"
>It's fucking goblins, thousands of them in combat formation, covered by shield and moving over uneven terrain at incredible speeds
>Steamroll demi-humans, Chimeras and Demons like they're nothing, everyone around Demiurge is routing
>"Aren't those from Carne? Could it be my Master's..."
>Pinpoints spearhead of their formation: a Wartroll in full plate armor
>Lands some distance before him
>"Greetings, what bring...."
>"NOCK RUNE ARROWS! LOOSE! MAXIMIZE MAGIC BOMBARDMENT"
>Powerful commander orders can be heard from the center of formation
>Tracers of arrows and magic projectiles fly from behind and between the ranks of heavy infantry towards Demiurge
>Grins evilly: this would be a repeat of recent futile attack of wall defenders, opens his arms as if to emrace it
>Gets a bad hinch just before projectiles hit: grows claws and tries to deflect them, misses quite a few
>They penetrated his passive, making him look like a porcupine, a sizable chuhk of HP is lost
>Area clears out from all the smoke and rubble, warskythe with glowing runes swinging towards his face fills entire vision
>Attack overcomes defences and passives too, chips off 10%HP and sends Demi flying backwards
>It's fucking Enri in full-plate armor, holding a giant warskythe, both glow with bluish runes
>"GIVE US BACK OUR SAVIOR AINZ-SAMA!"

I don't know what I'm looking at.

I really hope those tags were just reference to old shit and Nigel fucking around, I don't want to see Overlord going full retard on the edge again like in vol 7.

When Ainz is "dead" will JUST try to win over mare?

this or
this Basically some senseless abuse of females to get a rise out of whiteknights.
Worked just fine to raise Goblin Slayer ratings.

Mare would rip his dick off

>"Anooo...sumemasen...chotto...T-TTEY!"

All the cute shit in ova make me forget what overlord is

heh, back during the anime some people thought Ainz and crew where the good guys.

Are you implying they arent?They are making NW great again!

I mean, with how dickish the human factions are, it would be easy to confuse Ainz as good.

One false-flag at a time!

Well I mean good guys as in moral alignment.