How do i get over post-anime depression?

how do i get over post-anime depression?

Watch more anime

I don't want to watch anything else right now...

Watch older anime, then.

how do i deal with depression through anime?

watch more anime

Watch more anime. This is unironically the correct answer.

did light become a shinigami?

you watch Made in Abyss and commit suicide because nothing else this year can top it

have you guys seen that weird alternate ending to the manga where Light fights the shinigami king?

>muh loli piss vomit blood shit fetish show

watch more anime until you realize how shitty the entry level show you just watched really was until you become completely jaded

watch nhk ni youkoso and man the fuck up or be a coward failure and go down the escapist rabbit hole of SoL moe

Wrong

actually I watched death note for the first time when I was a teen, and just now finished rewatching it

It still completely holds up. Plus, the soundtrack is incredible

>SoL

opinion discarded

it doesn't

just like TTGL it needs to have 1/3 of it cut off

you'll eventually realize this, you're only on your second rewatch

technically it's my third rewatch because I watched it all the way through again after finishing it the first time

eventually YOU will realize that Death Note is perfect the way it is. You only hate on it because it is popular

I'm on my 9th rewatch and eventually YOU'LL realize the anime truly turns to trash after L dies after years trying to rationalize it

>"To me, Light is evil, L is slightly evil and only Soichiro is totally righteous."

what did he mean by this? how is L evil?

finishing death note made you sad?

lel

this, but this was pretty obvious to me on the first run

>Soichiro is totally righteous
kek
Soichiro killed million because of his "MUH SON CANNOT BE KIRA" bullshit

>handed over the death note to criminals 'cause "muh sayu"

worthless

delete.

L did:
>test the range of Kira's powers on a prisoner
>accepts cases that he finds interesting so he don't really care about muh justice will prevail!
>basically kidnapped two suspects for fifty days (well, Light asked to be locked up as part of his plan)
>selfishly wanted to prove that Light was Kira at all costs

But after that he wanted to quit the police if I remeber correctly. Light convinced him to stay, and them accepted to take the Shinigami eyes to get Mello to wipe away the "guilt".
Soichiro did nothing wrong

It's up to your interpretation.

never happened
>accepts cases that he finds interesting so he don't really care about muh justice will prevail!
not going out of your way to solve every case you don't give a shit about != being evil
>basically kidnapped two suspects for fifty days (well, Light asked to be locked up as part of his plan)
proven to be Kiras, literally nothing wrong except letting them go
>selfishly wanted to prove that Light was Kira at all costs
he was

>never happened
Who is Lind L. Tailor?

1) Lind L. Tailor
2) I wouldn't call him "totally righteous" either. Solving cases was like a game for him, he wanted to be entertained more than pursuing justice in a direct way like police.
3) Oh, and before letting them go, he made Soichiro fake the murder-suicide.
4) In the end he was, yes

I mean, he's not evil as Light of course. But it's true that Soichiro better represents the justice.

A guy who'd have been executed and willingly took the deal. Good deal for Tailor, good deal for L, good deal for society. Nothing wrong

>he wanted to be entertained more than pursuing justice in a direct way like police
I mean it depends on how you see it. Do you have a responsability to use your talent for good even against your best interests? Probably not but it's true that this doesn't make him someone totally righteous. It's not bad either, it just makes him lean a little more toward the neutral side.

>3) Oh, and before letting them go, he made Soichiro fake the murder-suicide.
Perfectly justified, shouldn't have let them go at all with all these proofs really.

>4) In the end he was, yes
Light was Kira I mean.

Light died and then nothing happened. Just like real life. Read the manga.

You start doing stuff besides watching anime, so you can get depressed cause of actual threats.

>Do you have a responsability to use your talent for good even against your best interests? Probably not but it's true that this doesn't make him someone totally righteous. It's not bad either, it just makes him lean a little more toward the neutral side.
That's exactly what I was trying to say. He's not an evil psychopath, he's a good, friendly, funny guy when he doesn't play detective, but his methods are also morally unsustainable. I'm not a moralfag, I'm just reasoning from the point of view of the story and the characters He gets away with it because he's L.

>Perfectly justified, shouldn't have let them go at all with all these proofs really.
Again, he gets away with it because he's L. If police did this to civilians, they could bring them to the court for invasion of privacy, violation of human rights, and various shit.

>Light was Kira I mean.
Yeah I got what you meant

>his methods are also morally unsustainable
Not taking a case you don't care about is reasonable though (see: private detectives)

>he gets away with it because he's L. If police did this to civilians, they could bring them to the court for invasion of privacy, violation of human rights, and various shit.
If police did that to two people 99% proven to be Kira, no one would give a shit. Well, some people would, but no one SHOULD and the police would get away with it.
Your privacy and even your human rights don't mean much (at least temporarily) when you murdered thousands with a supernatural power that you could probably use again at the first opening.

I wouldn't say thrash, but it indeed loses quality after L's death. Whenever I rewatch it now I just go up to L's death and just say "And then Kira became the god of the New World."

I do agree it's absolutely great, but it does lose a bit on a rewatch, as you already know how the plans are carried out, which makes up for a lot of its appeal.

Don't watch the last episodes of a series you like until you found a few other series to watch.

>Your privacy and even your human rights don't mean much (at least temporarily) when you murdered thousands with a supernatural power that you could probably use again at the first opening.
If I'm not wrong someone of the Task Force, Matsuda or Aizawa, mentioned that they couldn't do that because they were in Japan, laws didn't allow it. Being under the command of L saved their ass, and the fact that no one besides them gave a shit about Kira anymore due to the fear, allowed them to handle the situation the way they wanted.