Cromwell did nothing wrong

Cromwell did nothing wrong.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7Aa2JpnIxQ
archive.is/BXsr8
counter-currents.com/2018/01/british-israelism-to-christian-identity-the-palestine-campaign-how-jewish-behavior-alienates-its-most-fervent-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

should have killed more irish

Who?

Literally who

blog.jim has some great stuff on cromwell

He's not allowed anymore food.

How parliamentarian is a not wrong?

He's the kike-puppet who doomed England by allowing Jews back with the belief that they were "God's chosen people"
He undermined the eternal command of Edward II
Fuck him to hell! The protestant cunt!

He was good in Babe.

He let (((them))) back into England. He was (((their))) puppet.

Puritanism never dies.

Is it safe to say that he was the first neocon in history?

all fucking beedy eyed niggers must fucking hang

Good call.

I need to remake that. It's pretty awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7Aa2JpnIxQ

>t. eternal anglokike

Are you retarded?
Of it wasn’t for him America wouldn’t have existed, we’d probably still have the British Empire.
Fuck the Puritans, they are everything wrong with Christianity.

>Implying British imperialism wouldn't come to North America without Cromwell

Without whig sabotaging campaign, Britons would crash the rebellion

True but the same cunts are King haters and traitors to their country and people.

This

(OP)
Hello Rabbi

Plastic Paddy

Really helped Parliament get ahead

ANGLO-ISRAEL

British-Israelism: This is the source of all White infighting. A bunch of filthy British Anglos who believe they are the chosen Jews of God. British-Israelism made its way into America then later morphed itself into what is called 'Christian Identity' in the United States. At one point it had up to 2,000,000 followers in the US. They view Europe as the enemy of the Jews. They're also closely connected to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Salt Lake City, Utah.

This is the British garbage the Black Hebrew Israelites replicated when creating their own version of WE WUZ.

One of the Anglo-Jews top publications is thetrumpet.com which continuously pumps out anti-Europe insane hysteria. Particularly anti-German hostility written in articles like archive.is/BXsr8 (Germany Is Conquering NATO) Retarded claims of "evil Germans" inside "biblical prophesy" are routine.

Notable Anglo-Jews:
Herbert W. Armstrong (1892–1986), American founder of the Worldwide Church of God
Robert Bradford (1941–1981), Methodist minister and Ulster Unionist politician
Alan Campbell (1949-2017), former Pentecostal pastor from Northern Ireland

>Additional reading:
British-Israelism to Christian Identity & the Palestine Campaign
counter-currents.com/2018/01/british-israelism-to-christian-identity-the-palestine-campaign-how-jewish-behavior-alienates-its-most-fervent-supporters/

Article highlights:
>The Trump administration recognizes the great potential that lies within Germany’s capacity to lead military missions, it is blind to the danger of empowering Germany.

>What does Germany do when it gets a strong military? Do you dare read its history and see? Once that military is in place, it will be put to use! This world doesn’t comprehend that because it doesn’t understand history and Bible prophecy. We just have to look at the truth to understand what we’re dealing with. Everything is moving at lightning speed.

WE WUZ ANGLO-JEW

>being a traitor is good!
>who needs christmas anyway!
>ill just ban the monarchy then install myself as king in all but name, even appointing my son who realizes how much of a faggot I am as my unwilling successor
into the oven with you

A quick revision.

he fucked ireland really, really bad (genocide)

op do u happen to be from my ap euro hs class

>Protestant
>Nothing wrong

This hurts to read, honestly.

He let the Jews back in.
It was Edward I who did nothing wrong.

saw this posted on /his/ earlier. Really activates the almonds

Wrong

Correct

>democracy
>good

What absolute British revisionist claptrap. The age of enlightenment was not birthed by the French Revolution. Also, Voltaire was a degenerate homosexual.

>The age of enlightenment was not birthed by the French Revolution

>says the penal colonist. puritans came to escape crime and live pure christian homesteads in a new world free of kike currency and the wars of european nations under a masonic temple of roman gold. They existed before the almighty petrodollar puppet state.

This is true

Up until nearly halfway through the penultimate paragraph, I actually thought that was an anti-Cromwell piece.

this.

Oh I am going to have fun tearing apart this mountain of reddit-tier hyperbole generic garbage. Literally sounds like an exuberant cock sucking faggot high off his own bullshit. Oliver Cromwell created the Age of Enlightenment! Oh I am laughing. Is this the famed Jewish chutzpah? Make the most outlandish lunatic claims. Haha, it is written like a low budget infomercial trying to pitch a new juicer to San Francisco brainlets.

Immanuel Kant had no troubles in the Holy Roman Empire.

This is rewriting history to portray a very narrow narrative, specifically tailored towards homosexual and Jewish Supremacy.

Again, this will be a breeze to deconstruct. Haha, Progressives are such self-aggrandizing hype.

He brought the jews to england and gave them control over the english banks

I live in the Irish town he fucked over drogheda.

I literally can't tell if you're serious, or satirising Sup Forums's obsession with Jews and reddit.

That beak tho.

He let the jews back in to England. He has to be viewed with suspicion, in all his deeds, and motives.

he was also financed by the jews.

You know you are literally arguing against written facts right?

Kill yourself, you fucking plastic paddy.

>Cromwell did nothing wrong.

They don't name tanks after people who did anything wrong.

How's that working out for you?