What will your role after the revolution be pol?

What will your role after the revolution be pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6bI8n13IQfU}
youtu.be/mT3q8tba_lw}
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hunting down sweaty Sup Forums neets

Every last one of those retards would be put to the firing squad for being part of the uppity intelligentsia of the country

Jews have said they will kill every white communist once their revolution succeeds.

Professional anti-capitalist memer

Who will do the fighting when none of them want to be in their army?

>these people think they're revolutionaries

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These leftist actually want to die in a purge when a communist party comes to power, don't they?

I was thinking about this earlier today lmao
Particularly that last faggot talking about uniform design. wew lad its all just fun and games for them

>300 dollar boots

Hmm

hunting kikes
/thread

Hunting down stray Jews, I want to see the look in their eyes after I tell them I myself am Jewish

People too pussy/incompetent to kill themselves, so they try to burn down the whole system to force you to end their misery? Doesn’t sound like a leftist at all.

>Graduate with degree in sociology
>Soyboy body
>Somehow manage to overthrow tyranical capitalist government
>"I want to be a member of the party and create logistics chains"
>"Sorry, everyone wants to do that. You mine salt."
>"That's awful. I dont want to do that"
>"It's for the good of the people. Do it or we take you behind the chemical shed"
>Mine salt on peasants rations
>So free

Christ, communist revolutionaries are more delusional than stormfags at this point

helicopter pilot

>
Forced Laborer or Farm Fertilizer are the only realistic answers.

Did you mean to post a different picture :^0

/threaded

>Those boots
>Can't afford ramen

EPIC MEME

I'll like design the flags and stuff because factory and farm work is gross and hard and only for poor people and Mexicans. I'm the smart one so I'll be the card carrying member doing all the smart people stuff.

No, comrade, you mine for coal.
We already have flag.

>faggot who has likely never held a gun a day in his life thinks he'll be in charge of army logistics and commissary
This is how you can tell these people are delusional. They are so far removed from reality that they've lost the ability to take a step back and listen to what they're saying.

A corpse

Reverse-wolfenstein

Nope, to the farm with you witeboi

Can any actual communists give a real argument as to why I shouldn't kill them on sight when they want to do this to my country?

Settlement manager of Area 666, formerly known as the New York City metro area prior to the commies absolutely ruining it. Ripping out skyscraper foundations to make farm fields is expensive and serious business

These people can only survive in the current neo liberal capitalist system. They just larp as communists because it's the hip and edgy thing to do when you're a upperclass college student.

nkvd rat purging all the red army officers. all the jews, just like stalin-sama would want

If civil war erupts I'm not concerned what happens after, I'd just like the opportunity to shoot commies.

these fucknuggets don't even realize that they'd be put in front of a firing squad.

god damn stalin was so aesthetic

>lost the ability to take a step back and listen to what they're saying
this is called doublethink, it is the prerequisite to becoming an ideologue of any sort

Part of the insurgency hunting down commies and soyboys

Nazi innadwoods killin' commies like a reverse of Wolfenstein.

Yup

This!

I would rape and kill sooo many people. I'm like isis without the religion.

>uniform design

a true commie revolution would see this cunt sent to the gulag for consumerist bourgeois tendencies. A true Communist would go to battle in an old bin bag if he had to, he wouldn't waste his countrymen's resources on frivolities.

I'm going to be that one dead guy at the start of the movie/ Video is me {youtu.be/6bI8n13IQfU} I was lucky

Networking and communication.

commi LARPers become bullet testers.

the same shit but without niggers

I would make an excellent Goebbels.

Nothing.

I would be a card carrying party member. That would be my job.

me taking back San Fran, Capital of the commies and gays {youtu.be/mT3q8tba_lw} Pic is us taking back 2018 soon...

Fu

I'd be the guy who shot these 4 in the head while running in circles screaming, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

I just want to be alone with the knowledge that white race is not going to extinct anytime soon. I don't want anything else.

Someplace warm, vidya and books and no fucking normies.

Entertainment used to be escapism, now these faggots want to LARP a real world revolution to escape their shitty lives.

>What will your role after the revolution be pol?
Realistically, hungry.

:)

well played faggot

Financing the revolution so more goys can die and gib money to israel :)

>uniform design

There will be more homos fighting over uniform design than "Soldiers" fighting in them

A lone wolf operative working for the resistance.

after

there wont be any homos after the revolution

In the war which is waiting for us, the color of our skin will be the color of our uniforms.

This is like Ned Flanders’ bunker.

In reality these peoples’ brains will be used as painting for a brick wall.

They're just larping, they know they'd never survive in a world like that

That soyboy at the end would probably be sent to the red army and then killed when they realise he can't do a single pushup

Sheeiiit

i don't think this ride ever ends

I'd like to be a soldier or a lawyer. Same things I'd like to be now except I won't feel like shit for fighting for ZOG or defending criminal negroes.
t. law student

Fertilizer. Hopefully i will be dead.

Same as today, tax secretary for the state.

for what?
something lewd?

How?

Lol bullshit they know that. I don't think you understand the level of cognitive dissonance that these people have.

Designing an algorithm that replaces the entire workload of the now deceased "proletariat".

>im doing that even if they dont die tho

I made it 8 sec daddy, Are you proud ?

probably forced labor desu. I don't have a degree right now so unless I maniacally start collecting the names of known dissidents to the revolutions "ideas" to then give to the new overlords, I will either be forced into farm labor or be shot. Honestly either is preferred to what I do now.

>tfw the best way to eradicate communists is to become the communist

if woman she can eat me all she wants

I'm a nurse soe... I guess nursing.

Based kike, you can stay

Somebody tweet this to him and see what he says

If shit really did hit the fan, those left wing cosmopolitan city types would be the first to die off. First of all the majority of them are on anti depressants, addicted to caffeine and other shit they will suffer horrible w/d symptoms and go insane. And then you add no food or clean water to that, lmao. These people think food comes from the grocery store.

Lmao fag

They all look well into twenties, you should outgrow communism (at least in the west where it's just a meme) in early teens. Upper-middle class brailets about to face reality but still larping.

I'll be comf in my cabin. My works already been done.

Firearms instructor who has already trained 1000's of people to kill fags like in that thread.

Feels fucking good man!!!!!

That's some hardcore LARP right there.

scumbag

>Farm Fertilizer
>FARM FERTILIZER!

I like how she talks about being unable to pay for cheap noodles when those boots cost at minimum 300

pic related

soy tester

impressive

All commies must die.

Fuck off

what revolution ?

Wait, after commie revolution or Sup Forums revolution?

Jewish lizard cultist to ressurrect our lord and savior Cyborg zombie Stalin

>tfw the best way to eradicate communists is to let communists be in charge.

>>Tfw you hate most minorities so you become a white nationalist
>>Tfw you start talking to more and more white people in your life.
>>Tfw you realise you hate most white people as well.
>>Tfw you realise you’re a minority and have been your entire life without realising it.