One Piece

Ideas. How do they actually get out of WCI alive? How do they jump from this to Kaidou?

1. Jinbe and Nami create a second wave and surf the Sunny on it, leading to a long chase
2. Return of Mizu Luffy + Tank Man vs. Katakuri
3. Reverie includes subterfuge/interruption by revolutionaries
4. Right before Wano arc is the introduction proper of the revolutionaries, who assist in the fight against Kaidou and his corrupt shogun.
5. Dragon battles Luffy to unlock his awakening.

Jinbe uses fishman karate to punch a hole in the wave

A million more chapters of the Strawhats escaping, doing asspulls, Sanji feeding the fucking cake to Big Mom and then we finally get to Reverie in March 2018

Jimbe reveals he had devil fruit powers the entire time, and controls the wave. Its fine because he's a fishman, so he can breathe underwater while still not being able to swim..

wano
when

I have really high hopes for the Reverie, and I hope that there's no asspull where somehow Luffy ends up here because he escaped by smuggling himself on the one ship that went from Totland to Reverie for some reason.

You're forgetting about a tragic moment in their past that is usually (but not necessarily) connected to their dream

>this is actually true now
wew

Can we just have Vivi as PoV for Reverie and Zoro as PoV for Wano until Luffy randomly jumps out of a mirror during the Wano arc?

I was actually expecting the cover arc for WCI to be about the others members of the Ninja-Pirate-Minks alliance doing their own thing.

>the mirrors frost over and are unusable
>the tidal wave freezes in place, with Big Mom on top
'Jeez... so much for laying low until after things calmed down...'

>Big Mom gives life to the ice

>with Big Mom on top
She's frozen solid too. She ain't giving nothing to nobody.

>She's frozen solid too
That sure worked well againts Mingo

>shanks appears and glares at the wave with his conquerors haki
>I am here to stop this wave.

Actually no wait, better idea
>Big Mom gives life to the ice
>they take the same Mother Caramel picture, and rip it doubly bad again
>she shatters the ice and falls into the ocean, and breaks every mirror on the boat while falling and screaming

She just walked out of a crater. Not climbed out. Walked. What the fuck is ice going to do.

Shut the fuck up, samefag.

Even the Earth can't contain Big Mom.

Why can't Big Mom put a soul into the Sunny and make it obey her?

I don't think you know what a samefag is.

Big Mom is a Paramecia, no? Instead of giving birth to generic natural element, cant she just give birth to an existing concept instead? Pretty sure that is what makes Paramecia so broken

Inb4 the sunny has a soul too

they are gonna asspull their way out of there

Not close enough

She probably need to be somewhat close. And she's rampaging, so she's way dumber than usual.

The thousands sunny probably already has a soul.

Aside from the fact that depending on what translation you read, Katakuri seems to have a different personality, Why does it feel like Katakuri is trying to push Luffy over the edge or something?

The Sunny has a spirit

Sun pirate assistance but hoping for Gastino

He's rightfully pissed they crashed the wedding and ruined everything. If it was Perospero it would be a super cheesy villainous speech, his isn't that different.

Why do people hate Sanji so much?

He turned from best boy to a turbojobber

edgy kids are Zorofags

Arar ara

He'll be redeemed when he beats big meme with the cake and then kicks the shit out of Jobberkuri

So, never?

>Watching the Skypeaia Arc
>Everyone just starts having a party with wolves

Nani Kore?

>kicks
Do you even Knives Sanji?

They won't escape, Big Mom will kill half his crew and this day will forever serve as a grim reminder to Luffy that he should never take the Yonko lightly.

>sea juice turns into delicious ice cream

because he is trash

It's pretty sad that this arc is probably the best he'll ever be since the timeskip and 99% of it was him being ridiculed both phisically and mentally by everyone

The most curious thing about those words is that they suggest Katakuri thought highly of Luffy and his ability to protect his crew. But that respect evaporated the moment he realized Luffy was a weak little bitch compared to him. So he's like "oh well, fuck it, let's kill them all".
Maybe he used to think so highly of Luffy because he went to Marineford alone to save his brother Ace. At this point it doesn't look farfetched to me.
Anyways what's certain is that his attitude toward Luffy's crew changed between the moment he was sitting on a bench watching and now that he's encouraging his siblings to burn the ship down.

>Luffy trusts Nami and Jinbe more than the others

Poseidon is the ancient weapon. Oceanus would fit Zeus and Prometheus much better.

Based Chadospero.

>basing analysis on niggastream

As said by someone else, it's refreshing to have a character overestimate Luffy, even if it's for a short time.

How long until next break? Chapter next week, right?

Supposedly "early" chapter because of "Sports Day."

It's Jinbe's time to shine.

isn't this the same guy that thought Perospero didn't lose his arm

As far as I'm concerned all white knights and straight pervert characters should die.

yes

I still can't get over the fact that he wouldn't fight a lady even if one of his few closest lady friends was being taken away to get hurt

He has his own morals. If he went against them he'd be a piece of shit.

It was dumb but he was efficient the rest of the arc so I can kinda get over it.

I just hope he gets to fuck up the Vinsmokes. He still got Colette to avenge.

6.) Fishman Pirates and Wadatsumi save the crew and Sunny
6a.) Luffy uses a million red hawks and severely damages his arms in the process to defeat katakuri

I hope he fucks Reiju and Colette aboard the Baratie II. Sanji deserves his own Amazon Lily post timeskip

>colette
Colette is my aunt, the cook Sanji saved is Cosette, like the waifu from les Misérables.

Brook just knows whats up right away. Cool motherfucker.

HOW COME LUFFY IS ALLOWED TO WEAR TWO HATS???

klbautermann

Still I wouldn't dismiss the possibility. The kids did look more shook by Cracker being beaten than when their mom kills a sibling. Maybe they can revive the people who died from sould powers by making BM transfer back their lifespan to them.

I respect Sanji and his ideology. It really sucks he's not Getting any wins from this arc sadly. Nothing shows us that he's on par with zoro

Same reason Katakuri's DF is allowed to have both the propoerties of logia and paramecia.

What is the appeal of Carrot? Why do so many people want her to be permanent? Is it just a bunch of furries jerking it to their favorite animal?

How is Buggy able to fill both lead and complimentary roles? These 4 are a badass crew.

>is it just a bunch of furries jerking it to their favorite animal?
Of course, what else could it be? It's like Carrot has enough personality people would unironically like her.

>Gee Luffy

*it's not like

hes autistic

he's gonna save the day

No that title belongs to lawfags now

She's a genki girl which is an archetype not seen in the crew yet, she has a cool design and fighting style, she has an interesting combination of naivete and competence, and she is cute, CUTE!

I unironically like her.

She's cute unlike those other vein girls who are part of the crew.

Reminder: once certain characters join the crew everyone will have claimed to love them from the beginning

>nandato? i thought i told you guys to leave
>we could never leave you behind in a pinch...captain jinbe
Ill bet a few mermaids have underwater bubbles for the humans too.
Also user predicts Franky will be upset about the boat. I predict things are just as desolate for the Wano SH party right now too. Im getting kind of hyped here

b-but user, i've always loved Gastino

she looks like a vegetable
fights like kung fu point + accents from namis thunder
>interesting combo of naivete and competence
>i like everything this character does because i like her

>>we'll elect a new captain and fly under the mugiwara, don't worry about us captain!!

Are there any other honourary crew members like Vivi?

Okay so the tsunami wont kill them but how do they survive the next 3 hours while the cake is made?

Karue, Mr 2.

As far as I'm concerned Bon-chan.

>fights like kung fu point + accents from namis thunder

Chopper flips around a lot in kung fu point. Her fighting style is more about dashing quickly with her claws.

>>i like everything this character does because i like her

Its more that I like her because I like everything she does.

>If reversing a BM-induced death isn't a big deal, why are they all getting mad/shocked about it? Wouldn't they just be annoyed about it?
Probably for the same reasons the magical girls in Madoka freaked out when they realized their soul gem had a literal meaning. It doesn't really matter in practice, but it's still quite shocking for someone to die and be revived, especially if it's people precious to you. Of course they'd snap.

>Marineford War arc was 8 years ago.
Where did the time go? Ace posting is still so fresh in my mind.

Grand Fleet. And Bege probably he's cool.

Who would win in a one on one Jack or Strong World's Mammoth Dense?

If Chopper wants to be the best Doctor in the world why doesn't he just kill all the doctors better than him?

It'd be a stalemate for 5 days then Jack will fall of the Island.

He saw G4 against Big Mom so he's pissed Luffy wont use it against him. He feels his pride is slighted.

Glorify womens and doesn't win every single fight. That's against the Sup Forums image of a what a man should be, worshiped by beta losers and bully victims roaming this place.

>Nothing shows us that he's on par with zoro
he's not, never has been or will be

I never stopped loving Jinbe