Abortion

sup faggots what do you think about abortion
everyone matters
pic not related

I think it's morally reprehensible but I would support keeping it legal and requiring sterilization of both the "mother" and "father" as they clearly can't handle the responsibility of having children now or in the future. Exceptions for when health is in danger I guess.

Pro-choice, i mean if you can come up with a single circumstance where it should be allowed you can't outlaw it completely. Even though I would always want to choose life there are instances where it should be allowed.

What about in the instance of rape?

Abortion is ok, I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. I can see why people think that it's murder but in the end who cares, its a growing cell not a fucking 10 year old child.

dont belittle moral orel faggot

I think people should shut the fuck up about it and keep their opinions to themselves. Let doctors and patients make decisions.

It's unnecessary in the modern world and bad public policy.

I think abortion is necessary but shouldn't be glorified and should only be done when the woman who wants it spoke to a psychologist first. Shit like pregnancy that came from rape, the child being diagnosed as being disabled in some way or even poverty from the parents should all be good reasons that validate abortions.

Can you point me to a human that did not undergo a fetal stage?

That would have to be case-specific and evidence-based seeing as today people call everything "rape."

Women who have feelings cry all the time when they had an abortion, it's quite sad actually. It maybe just lump of cells they say, but she'll miss her unborn child forever, wondering how it would look like now and etc.

>killing someone in self defense is ok
>therefore murder shouldn't be outlawed

It levels out the black and mestizo population. It should be promoted more in mostly nonwhite areas. Anybody who says otherwise is a nigger lover.

It's murder plan and simple.. But I'm not necessarily saying its good or bad.

Well yeah there's nothing stopping a woman from having buyers remorse and pulling the rape card. This is true, but there are other reasons. What if it was known the child had a rare genetic illness that would cause it to suffer and die in a matter of weeks after being born? Shouldn't the pregnancy be able to be terminated?

That's because a developing human is a human and it's murder so they should feel bad.
Pic related is what a truly evil person looks like

Why do you want a nigger baby boom in America so much? Because that’s banning abortion would do.

That's not a human, it's an unfortunate mutation of one

Get that straw man the fuck out of here.

Accelerationism, newfag

I'm not a woman. I dont fucking care. If it keeps killing niggers faster than hi-points in chicago I'm all for it

The basic question is: "What race is it?"

>Let doctors and patients make decisions.

So you're pro abortion?

>i mean if you can come up with a single circumstance where it should be allowed you can't outlaw it completely
I didn't straw man shit, baby killing nigger

I think you quite literally misunderstood the exact point he was making

people should be sterilized at birth, and only when they want a child should the sterilization get reversed

But all lives matter right? I thought all life was precious?

It's murder but it's not gonna be on my conscience. If a girl tells me she got an abortion I always fire back with "so you murdered a baby?"

Love to see them get all riled up.

Can you point to me a point you understand? I certainly cant find it

Abortion is good, we should keep it legal. Nothing wrong with it no matter the situation. It's an absolute

The statute for murder is clearly written in the law. Therefor killing some one in self defense isn't even murder. Lets say you're white and your wife is white. You got an 6 and 8 year old kid. While you're out of town conducting some buisiness a black man breaks into your home, kills the 8 year old and rapes your wife. What are you going to tell the 6 year old? Even if you put the kid up for adoption, the kid's gonna know something is up. You going to raise nigger's child? What about the resentment know that the little bastard's father killed the other kid?

We currently define death, the end of life, as the end of brain function. Ergo the inverse must hold true. The beginning of life is the beginning of brain function. We know this occurs no sooner than 24 weeks into a pregnancy. If we are intellectually honest and base our laws and morality on demonstrable facts, we have to state that the termination of a pregnancy prior to brain function is not killing a human life but that the same after the first sparks of brain activity is resulting in a death. Irregardless of what legal statues we develop, they must be based upon this fundamental fact of reality.

You are suggesting legalizing the murder of children on the grounds some women get raped and have black babies. Probably

I think all abortions should be allowed prior to the 24th week for what ever, this is fair, but again, what about cases where the health of the mother is jeopardized by the pregnancy, or instances of genetic terminal illnesses that are not caught prior to the 24th week.

I'm just saying it's a right to chose up until a point, and I'm for the protection of rights. The 24 week rule regarding brain activity seems like a fair compromise.

If white women and jews weren't the people pushing abortion, everyone would see it for the monstrosity it is. You're brainwashed, and the developed man of the future will view it as equivalent to Aztec sacrifices in terms of barbarism

You don't have a right to kill a child, even if you're a princess. Please take 45 pills tonight

should be legal
>but it is murder
parents should be allowed to abort their children under 18

As a eugenicist abortion is fantastic; people who are mentally deficient enough to want to abort their offspring have no right to reproduce. I'd go so far as to forcibly sterilize serial aborters, and require downsies to be aborted. It's a win-win, most aborted kids are niggers or poor. We don't need more of those people

Laws shouldn't govern it. If someone gets an abortion though, their local community should hang them. The abortion doctors should also be hanged.

Firing squad is also OK in all instances.

The rapist should be castrated and have his hands and tongue cut off, and have his SS number deleted. Then thrown in the street after his complimentary hospital stay. Soon the issue you brought up won't be a problem.

>Christians want the world to be full of niggers
Oh wow, imagine that

Nothing wrong with it really. People getting abortions aren't really well off whites, they are the irresponsible white trash and minorities I'd prefer to not breed anyways.

You literally never see pro life activists presenting you pictures of those black ghetto babies that are the real precious lives banning abortions would be mainly saving. There should actually be much more abortions within the groups that reguralry do them.

Absolutely, and it's infuriating when dumb pseudo-semites virtue signal endlessly about "muh chillins"; just as bad as the anti-2A people

You ever hear about the problem they had in yellow stone park when they took the wolves out?

I like being born, sorry that you don't

No, because a Christian wouldn't legislate all his money to welfare. Blacks rely on theft from taxpayers to eat. If they relied only on charity, there would be far fewer of them. No need to turn to eugenics like an animal to control blacks.

I'm sorry that you want a world full of potatoes and shitskins

Your line of reasoning is beyond retarded, I understand where you're coming from but charity wouldn't mediate the problem of genetic dredge. Abortion is optimal since it's voluntary, people want to remove themselves from the genepool and should therefore be allowed to do so. The very unnatural act of wanting to kill your offspring means you should not be contributing to human evolution. This isn't the 19th century anymore, we have the means to evolve beyond what nature has imprinted upon us. It would be stupid not to do so

gloria steinem is a CIA trained plant. look it up.