“Muh based Burmese Buddhists

>More than 100,000 Christians from Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, now live in Malaysia as refugees after recently fleeing their homes because of religious persecution, according to a report by TRT World,Turkey’s national public broadcaster.

>“Myanmar isn’t safe for us. They killed people, sent people to jail because of religion,” a Christian refugee was quoted as saying.

>Myanmar was ranked 23rd on Open Doors’ World Watch List of places that are most hostile to followers of Christ for their faith, with believers regularly prevented from practicing their religion.

>Groups such as the Ma Ba Tha, an organization of radical Buddhist monks, have reportedly pushed to introduce “Protection of Race and Religion” laws, which are said to build “insurmountable hurdles for conversions and religiously mixed marriages.”

>Meanwhile, two assistant priests in Myanmar remain missing since Christmas Eve after they helped local journalists cover the bombing of their Catholic church building in the conflict-ridden Shan state.

incontextinternational.org/2017/03/22/christians-fleeing-religious-persecution-in-myanmar/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E
youtube.com/watch?v=G4FGh6cMHB8
youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they are based only when they remove kebab but not when they remove christcucks

They can come here as refugees.

Why does a Jewish sand nigger religion need to exist in Burma?

DUDE BAZED BROWN CHRISTIANS XDDDDD

>caring about people just because they're christian
Some people don't want to subscribe to your shitty multi cultural and multi ethnic melting pot that you've been pushing on Europe for so long.

You don’t want to save these qts?

now i like them even more. Christcucks BTFO and Muslims BTFO. Burma for the Burmese.

she is a race traitor who converted to the religion of her racial enemies. Why would anybody want that? Fuck off christkike

>Look mom, I posted another fedora meme xD

Fuck off Christcuck. You are shilling for Kikestianity against based Burmese pagans who are inspired by Indo European Buddhism.

>racial enemies
Asians and whites are natural allies though. And she’s free to believe in whatever she wants. They’ll only get that freedom here.

no the fuck they can't.

Why not?

>*blocks your path*
>This Buddhist country Christcuck
>You turn round and reave right now

"Asians and whites"
you mean east asians and whites, and no, they are not "natural allies", nor do they have to be enemies. She should not be free to practice the religion of death and desertification, it violates the non aggression principle and her people have every right to crucify her for treason. Daily reminder that CHRISTIAN Germanic tribes sacked Rome, no matter how much you kikes try to revise history. Pagan Germanic tribes kept to themselves.

because our tax dollars can be spent in better ways than providing refuge to christcucks?

I see nothing wrong with this, except maybe that the yellows should practice their own form of paganism, not the indo european version of it (Buddhism). Christians are a plague everywhere they go.

Christians don't hate muslims because they're foreign invaders, they hate them because they see them as heretics/rivals.
They're both Jews.

>I like to lick white people ass i am based poo in the loo

They hate them because of both, when in reality they themselves are both.

>mudshits start a rebellion against the buddhists
>mudshits incite violence and commit acts of terrorism
>buddhists fight back
>christians get caught in the crossfire
>somehow this is the buddhists' fault
pffft

>waah waah, why are they resisting the destruction of their culture
Fuck you, you fucking christcucks are always wanting to bring in all the foreign scum. No

nonwhite

Which story were you reading? It said there have been Burmese refugees coming to the US since at least 2007. Far before the Rohingya problem.

let me guess, they also made soap and lampshades out of the poor christians?
looks more like, after the world sadly did not came to help the rohinga, the neocolonial infiltration tries a new angle...

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out

Well its their country and they should do as they see fit you hipocritite cuckface.

The muslims haven't been causing problems only since the western media has decided to report on it.

technically this is what their cuck religion is about, you sit there and take it in the ass because muh "suffering is optional". so yes sit there and meditate please, it's what the bhudda woudl've done.

Fuck off kike, we're full.

>jewish religion

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_i3bT-j_E

that doesn't make any sense christcuck. stay mad.

getting this mad because muslims are getting push back

>removing foreign influence and religion is good
>except when it happens to my religion!
all christcucks needs to get jap'd

>being so delusional that you use pastor fucking Anderson as a source
The only reason why Christianity looks like a successful religion is because it became a European religion and its main proponents were European.

hell is forever

youtube.com/watch?v=G4FGh6cMHB8

christcuckery on pooicide watch

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=XHR0tsnuUhE&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp&index=3&t=0s

>media shilled the oppressed Muslims of Burma
>no one with two brain cells and access to the internet cared because they saw that the Muslims started it
>howcanwespinthis.jpg
>media makes up fake story about how Christians are oppressed in Burma
>Turkroaches you csn believe them right?

I already know about Judaism, but if your a well read christian then surely you already know about Jewish infiltration into the church and its many offshoots to destroy white society by promoting race mixing and moral degradation. But somehow yet another pastor towing the line of mongrelisation in the name of Christ is not an example of this.

>Steven Anderson
Kek

Fuck these brown niggers.

t. Buddhist

we need to do what muslims do; global christian protection squads. make them a protected class anywhere in the world. any persecution and we roll in there curb stomp your entire country scorched earth policy. destroy the government then prop up a christian dictatorship.

>I already know about Judaism, but if your a well read christian then surely you already know about Jewish infiltration into the church
Because that is the purpose of Jews to attack Christ because they are literal satanists

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Jewish cults being satanists doesn't prove Christianity to be a good system to defend white countries, it doesn't even prove satan to be real. And if you look at the cultural battle in the west between Jews and Christians the Jews won so we already have proof its a defunct system to protect our people. If you don't think that is a good enough example look at the inquisition, Jews just pretended to convert to Christianity and continued to infiltrate the institutions but now at an accelerated rate due to the protection the church gave them, look at the converso and Jesuits. Christianity in its current form is a weakness to western countries not a strength

t. buttblasted Paki
Both Christians and mudshits should GTFO

Looool Sup Forumstards seriously think Burma buddhists only hated Muslims? They hate ALL rohingyas because they consider them as bengalis, including HIndus and Christians

>Arg*lians

based buddhists fighting back invaders