RIP Heather O'Rourke - VICTIM OF PEDOGATE

12 year old Poltergeist child star was raped to death.

Crowds of men sat in the audience of the Jeopardy set (after hours) and jacked off to her (and others) parading around in a bikini.

She died on 2/1/88, a custom made poster in the movie Poltergeist predicted this event. Satanic sacrifice ritual?

Steven Spielberg discovered her, worth $4 Billion+... too big to jail for sure.

This is one of the most disgusting coverups and this little girl needs justice. I'm not sure what else to do besides spread the information. Such a tragic case.

>Prev Thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148732088/

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html
youtu.be/BwYQtQlGmGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP Heather.

I doubt this information will get anywhere. But I hope someone important somewhere sees it and does something.

bump

Shame how the obvious slide threads like the BLACKED ones and the "Sup Forums btfo" threads get tons of replies

and this gets nothing

buuump

This is really sad. Any confirmation?

The descriptions match perfectly. Timeline matches up too. See: O'Rourke's last show was also one that took place on a 'beach'

Little girls just don't die like that and there was a clear coverup with what truly happened with her. see: and Don't forget, Spielberg also dicovered Corey Feldman, didn't he?

Hollywood needs to burn.

bump for heather

I remember reading on that website before, it made me sick to my stomach. It's hard to believe such evil exists in this world, maddening to know that are worse.

Bumping for justice, but I want sources.
Theres too much disinfo thrown around with this sort of stories so they can play the "aha! Caught you with a lie that means everything else is debunked!" game.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html

thats where the original blind item was posted

There is no sources, it's an anonymous gossip. The thing is, usually they don't hint at such things. It's cheating, lying, egoism...pedophile abuse isn't usually talked about.

> 12 year old literally buttfucked to death by the most successful director of all time.

I hate this. There's no way to prove anything so many years later. The only thing we can do is spread the information and hope another person was witness to the crime or validate the story. How are supposed to figure out what 3 men took her from the stage into the back? And who posted that story? Why are they afraid of coming out with it? Are they still working in Hollywood?

Also, what about Drew Barrymore? She was born into the degeneracy of Hollywood and has surely seen a lot of shit, why was she quiet during the #metoo campaign?

Even the doctors covered it up. Thats why theres all the lawsuits and wrongful diagnosis bullshit around the case.

These pedos have infiltrated everything

And they probably know who did it and what happened. They just can't prosecute anyone. Too many big names, too many swamp monsters.

Don't be surprised if the father didn't know either. A lot of hollywood parents tell their kids to do as their told by the man in the suit because they want that $$$

if the father knew*

where is the proof?

Just look at the circumstances around her death, and the wrongful diagnosis... and then the ultimate cause of her death. Anyone with an IQ above 50 can tell you there is more to this than we were told.

She wasn't even named, but the details fit Heather O Rourke's case perfectly. Including the set of the last show she filmed.

Speilberg here. Can confirm. Our jewing got a little carried away, you know how it is

Death to holly wood

is there any hope remaining, lads?

Corey Feldman praised Spielberg in his book though.

There has always been something odd with him. Another odd thing is he bashed Pizzagate and Trump on twitter at one point during the election. Calling Pizzagate fake news used by Trump.

Im still uncertain whether hes a wolf in sheeps clothing or if hes just psychologically beyond repair.

Didn't he at one point hint that the guy who molested him is a big hollywood mogul (who is part of the big hollywood pedo ring) and that he wouldn't be able to take down by himself.

I just posted about this last night. I have never been so tempted to go vigilante and if I were not religious it would have already happened. Abduct Spielberg have him name the other two and then use what I have seen from Hollywood's Saw movies and Hostel and that would be that....

Shit is so disturbing it enters my stream of conscious maybe once or twice a week and the disgust and the rage......sigh

When you are ready Jesus lets do this(pic)!!

I know the feeling. The story really drives you to want to do something about it, then you realize there really isn't much you can do and then you become overwhelmed with a feeling of hopelessness and helplessness.

>Does Steven Spielberg focus much of his fantasy life on young people?
>Did he portray children wallowing in sewers filled with fecal matter in Schindler’s List?
>Did he use children to finger paint an adult in Hook?
>Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor?
>Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture?
>Was Steven Spielberg very friendly with Michael Jackson?
>Wasn’t Michael Jackson supposed to play Peter Pan in Steven Spielberg’s version of the story?
>Now that Michael Jackson is no longer held in favor by the mass media, does Spielberg associate with him?
>Do Michael Jackson and Steven Spielberg share similar opinions about the sexuality of young boys?

bampp 4 justice

I seriously hope Hollywood gets purged by holy fire.

Im convinced Michael Jackson was innocent and smeared by (((them))).

Named the jew in his song and tried to warn people here
youtu.be/BwYQtQlGmGo