Amazon Plans to Open Checking Accounts for Customers

>wsj.com/articles/are-you-ready-for-an-amazon-branded-checking-account-1520251200

"Amazon.com Inc. is in talks with big banks including JPMorgan Chase & Co. about building a checking-account-like product the online retailer could offer its customers, according to people familiar with the matter."

"For JPMorgan or Capital One, winning the assignment would be a chance to keep a potential competitor close and strengthen ties to a company that is popular among millennials, whose financial habits are changing quickly. In a recent poll of 1,000 Amazon customers conducted by LendEDU, an online student-loan marketplace, 38% said they would trust Amazon to handle their finances equally as they would a traditional bank."

"JPMorgan Chief Executive Officer James Dimon has said he nearly joined Amazon as an executive in the 1990s. He remains an admirer of the company’s CEO, Jeff Bezos, whom he called a “friend of the family” at an investor presentation last week."

This is not good.

>2018
>not going full botnet

why do we even need other companies?
just let Amazon run everything and not pay any taxes.
THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY IS A PILE OF SHIT

>remember when libtards were afraid of Walmart?

Gotta go jew!

Oh noes. But I fought so hard to earn $15 an hour. And now you're letting me go? Buy what job will I do now?

It's because our politicians sold us out to big companies like Amazon/Walmart along with whoring white lives out for Saudi Arabia/Israel.

Amazon needs to die

Nope, no anti-trust here!

>Oh noes. But I fought so hard to earn $15 an hour. And now you're letting me go? Buy what job will I do now?

Did you even read?

(((Amazon))) is getting too strong. Kill it now, or perish

Jeff Bezos is Norwegian and raised by an anti-communist Cuban ex-pat. This is not that bad, actually. Better him than Google.

fuck cheap goods delivered quickly!

He also couldn't give less of a shit about the white race.

I hear you bro. Fuck amazon, I do t trust them at all and hate that jobs are being phased out to automation.
But also gotta recognise all the people screaming for higher wages are shooting themselves in the foot.

I hope amazon goes away. I don't understand why people keep buying things from amazon.

Fuck Amazon.. Bezos is first on the list..

because they sell cheaper than that shithole walmart and lazy fucks can just sit on their ass at the PC and order a stick of gum delivered to them in 1 hr by some $4/hr amazon flex slave.

because all i have to do is click and button and they deliver undies to my apartment.

So the idea is you deposit your checks directly to Amazon. i guess because one clock buying is one click too many. what is the market for this. who using Amazon doesnt have a bank account. what people without a bank account are shopping at Amazon.

I don't realize people realize how fucked we are.
Amazon's size plus them colluding with JPMorgan Chase in a financial circular-feedback loop is going to have devastating consequences on the US. This is corporate takeover at its finest.

>checking
Fucking americans. Its chequing.

The goal is essentially a circular feedback loop with money.

If customers put their money in an Amazon bank account (in this case, probably owned by Chase), Amazon and the Bank have permission to use that money towards any expense they'd like. Amazon would most likely use that money to sustain or further grow its business. Some problem scenarios that may arise

* Amazon, JPMC, Capital One form a giant super-force on par with Google, Twitter and the Deep State, obliterating almost all smaller competition.
* Amazon "takes over" these corporate alliances and becomes this all-American, crony capitalist power-house

Let's not forget Wal-Mart, Target and entire retail sector that has to compete with Amazon. I bet a lot of them are at least in some way financed by JPMC.

Amazon crypto when!?

fuck no maple nigger

Disney ends up buying them all out.

>chequing
czech king