Boruto

>Same design
>Both transfer students
>Totally different personality
Tribute or plagiarism?

Other urls found in this thread:

its-naruto-universe.tumblr.com/post/165898920277/sumire-is-a-ripoff-from-the-manga-nejimaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plagarism.

SUMIREFAGS BTFO

>01 [Reply]▶
>>Same design
>HOW WILL SUMIREFAGS EVER RECOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Another one

Sarada was nerfed

I don't think it's a concious rip-off. The Boruto designs are result of trying to make most appealing characters possible, so creators probably unconciously drew inspiration from other cute girls.

These threads now, man. Let's just wait for the new episode, okay guys?

Oh shit, this pretty much confirm she is a OC, you would never rip-off a main character design. Shame on SP.

>you would never rip-off a main character design
>When Sasuke was a rip off of Kurapika and Killua

Sasuke didn't look like a carbon copy recolor.

WOW, REALLY???

Those mods really need to do their work with those shitty threads.

There are many manga characters with the same school outfit. Now add in braids and done.

>Transfer students

What? Sumire lived in Konoha.

I think OP is getting her confused with Mitsuki.

Even the tail and face?

But Sumire only has one tail.

Eyes are smaller by Sumire and the upper part of the hair is formed while the manga girls hair goes straight into braids.
We don't even know it the hair and school uniform are also purple colored.

This denial.

That's just a difference in art style

Wow, same design in anime. No fucking way

Kurapika I definitely understand, but how is Sasuke an expy of Killua outside of the intense homoerotic friendship, the lightning-based abilities, and prestigious lineage?

Reminder that OP is posting a tumblr meme
its-naruto-universe.tumblr.com/post/165898920277/sumire-is-a-ripoff-from-the-manga-nejimaki

has it been brought up before that boruto sounds like a chinese bootleg of a naruto dvd you'd find in china

God, these hips on the right

no user, your brain is the most original in the world

This just occurred to me:
Could natural energy be not energy generated by the Earth itself, but rather produced something separate within the Earth? The alleged purpose of the Shinju trees is to convert a planet's energy to chakra, yet all Shinju trees (and Ootsusukis) shown so far have been severely damaged by even the slightest dose of natural energy. So considering that weakness, Kayuga's Shinju should of have dies immediately after it was planted, or at least not been to produce a chakra fruit. But Kayuga's Shinju was able to live and produce a fruit, suggesting to me that natural energy and the energy of Earth are separate things. Could this separate source of natural energy be responsible for Earth's high energy rating? Could it be related to Jashin in someway, due to the aforementioned fact that natural energy is very deadly to Ootsusukis, Jashin is associated with death and the Ootsusukis with life?

Brother issues.

>Pro sasusaku
Why are we taking this faggot seriously, again?

We’re not, he just loves replying to himself and falseflagging

Being honest the dude drawing the boruto manga has made some weird vibes when making sarada and or the girls

This is a kishi drawning

I know it's a kishi drawing but I had the thought from it. You can really tell the difference in quality.

>natural energy is very deadly to Ootsusukis
So we should just throw Juugo at them?

This is interesting as the ability to manipulate nature energy into senjutsu is a completely separate thing from chakra that all humans seem to be born with. More than that, not all humans can even withstand nature energy. If something is generating it there'll need to be an explanation for what connects it to only some humans.

How am I supposed to take this post. Sarcasm?

A lot of those don't even look or act alike.

What did she mean by this?

This. Perfect example thank you.

She bortsexual.

when are they gonna lock up the artist

Hes gotten thicker

Hopefully soon.

Maybe the art would be better

Yeah, Juugo is a pretty good, if simple character.

But my guess for your second point is that some individuals have large enough life force/chakra to neutralize natural energy's negative or their ancestors lived in places where more natural energy seeped through, and thus are more adept in its use and have more of a resistance to it? I am just saying that because natural energy is pretty much like comic book radiation in its description and effects

>She’s nardosexual
FTFY

Stop

What's the power of his eye any guesses?

Man I'm confused. On one hand I think it's just a coincidence cause they're different colors and sailor uniforms are a popular design choice, but at the same time I find it weird that they both have really long braids, the same undershirt, and nearly the same kind of sailor uniform if not for the color scheme. Or maybe I'm biased because everyone is saying it's a rip-off.

Forgot pic

>everyone is saying
>the one tumblrtard
FTFY

>She has the no so popular uniform school from Japan.
>She has all the sign of plagiarised character, different color scheme and slightly different haircut
>Minor details like the sticks or undershirt
Of course she is a rip-off, it's not like SP puts so much brain into background characters like Kishi did. I still like her.

>Favourite characters:
>Sakura

It's just a standard uniform. The only thing that makes them similar is the undershirt and the braids, which probably isn't all that uncommon. I know there's at least a few charters who have the same undershirt.

Honest question.. why so many people hate Sakura? what did she do wrong? how did she offend any of you?

Is that a problem?

She's annoying as a person. She thinks she's smarter or can boss people around. She's constantly helpless and asking for help. Can't take the hint from Sasuke and ends up Stockholm syndrome into marrying her. Hides shit from her daughter instead of simply telling her shit. Her bright moment from the series is like a hit on the ten tails and fighting the weakest member of akatuski

It's pretty damning, yes.

How many years left until all the possible anime grill designs are made and designers are chased into a corner, getting forced to draw inspiration from AI-generated designs in order to not be accused of ripping off past grills?

>A pair of glasses
This simple joke somehow never stop being funny to me.

So.. you guys prefer perfect characters who make no mistakes?

Naruto is far from perfect. He'll Hinata has issues but with Sakura hers makes combined with with her dull personality make for the worst character combo

I prefer characters that learn from their mistakes and have redeeming qualities to balance out their shittiness.

Yes, that's why we like Sumire even with this fake ass OPs.

くだらねえ話してんな……

I like characters who aren’t retarded

>Naruto is far from perfect
his """flaws""" are supposed to be cute/funny. That's no flaw at all. In terms of an online game, Naruto would be the best friend of the GM. He would be That guy that no one can call a cheater because he gets everything "legally". If anything, THAT is a good reason to hate the character.

>learn from their mistakes
Just don't mistake not succeeding with not learning. She changed a lot; she tried herself to get Sasuke back; she got stronger to do so, and to try to be useful to the team.

>redeeming qualities
She heals people and actually saved Naruto's life.

I'll give it to you she got better. But she was fake as fuck. She lied about loving Naruto to stop him from going after Sasuke.

The two anime ocs could have a chance together

How can Bort compete?

He's got grandpa's plan he's fine

Cool. Doesn't change that her personality is shit and she's unlikable.

This. user all the way.

Anime and manga are incredibly derivative. Japs don't give a shit and neither should you.