Ft. Lauderdale culture/political climate

I just got a job offer for 39 an hour in ft lauderdale. How is the safety of the city? Quality of life?

Weigh in please

It's Florida. You're going to be surrounded by the stupidest motherfuckers alive in the United States. Not sure if that means anything to you or not.

Jews. Wealthy ones mostly. You will struggle to afford housing at that pay rate.

Jews and Israelis jews

Literally retards above. Youll be fine. South florida is a northern state and COL is moderate. Live in hollywood and do fine with 15 an hour.

I was born there.

It isn't all terrible, but there's a lot of shanty towns and criminals the closer you creep to Miami.

Beachplace is the bomb though.

you'll be fine

with that money, spend your time and money outside

buy sunscreen, and expect no good wine

Good friend of mine moved there 6 months ago.

Ive been down to see him 3 times already. Going back in a month. Thinking about moving there.

Every place in florida has jews, allot less then the east coast. No blacks or Mexicans for the most part. Very clean, people are friendly.

I live in maryland. My friend bought a 3 bedroom house for almost half of what it would cost in a suburb of baltimore.... Just spend the time shopping around, his house is nice.

39.00 hour, you'll be more then fine.

Guess this is for me.

Been there 3 times in 6 months. Didn't see anywhere near half the population being half black and hispanic.

Although i have spent most my time from the city south. So it most be almost all black and Mexican north of the city

Is That from city data. I'm not believing anything from that website. They list fort Lauderdale as the most dangerous city out of 185. Because of traffic fatalities, petty car crimes and the possibility of death by hurricane. I live around baltimore, which they rank 125. That is a joke. Baltimore is a dangerous city. We had 345 murders last year.

Ill go look up some real statistics for this person.

pretty much standard for any american city

crowded as fuck and full of niggers and spics (the Caribbean kind). Its cheap enough though, you'll live like a king at $39/hr

it's on the fucking wikipedia page you mong

Maryland is BLEAK and that Shit seeped into nova

Basically, like most cities on water, the niggers/spics are huddled into the poorer middle while the whites are on the outside.

Shit and there's no culture
Miami is a total vacuum for morons
I literally prefer Redneck hick towns to Miami

OLD JEWS

Maryland isn't horrible, D.C. and Baltimore just need to be nuked. Useless cities. Kang Georgistan can go as well.

I Take everything back that i said. Been drinking a little. Somehow my brain got fort lauderdale and fort myers mixed up. Anything near miami is kind of a shit hole filled with blacks and mexicans.

Find a job on floridas west coast.

pretty much this