Well? Refute this Sup Forums, the tax reform bill was a scam

Well? Refute this Sup Forums, the tax reform bill was a scam

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerist.com/2008/05/19/immigration-raid-reveals-meth-lab-at-nations-largest-kosher-meat-plant/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were probably going to close 150 stores and lay off tens of thousands of people....... Now say "thank you Mr. Trump" and beg for our Lord and saviors forgiveness

Sounds like Walmart is getting fucked hard by Amazon and no amount of tax-cuts can save them.

>be walmart
>new tax reform bill changes lots of things
>re-evaluate your position across all investments
>decide to close 63 locations
>increase minimum wage to $11/hr
>increase maternity and paternity leave benefits
>give $1000 one time bonus to employees
THEY CLOSED 63 LOCATIONS!!! FUCK GONAD DRUMPFLFF!!!

I know all the hype about Walfart giving out bonuses is a lie. I know a few people who work there are still waiting on them, and keep hearing it is coming in your next check.
Either way though what you, and many others fail to realize is that even if they had not received a break, they do not pay taxes, no major corporations do. They raise the prices on what they sell globally. The whole Democrat demonetization of corporations is how they get more money out of the common people without directly taxing them. Also it keeps people poor which is what they like, because they can use the poverty they cause as a feels narrative. and we got your back garbage. When will you and the others realize that the two parties in power need to go.

Toys r us is also closing stores, I don’t know why this tax bill polls so well. Maybe because how poorly educated most Americans are

Sams club is closing and simply turning into walmarts which are far more profitable for walmart. Stupid image.

Sam's club sucks ass. As does BJ's and Costco. Everything is just too big for today's consumer lifestyles. This isn't 20 years ago. People eat fresh food now.

They only close them to turn them into Super Centers. Most likely the layoffs will re apply.

This is some jew garbage to keep people from having food supplies, isn't it?
>only buy stuff you have you have to replace every other day, goy

>Trump is Walmart
you're retarded.

>Eat canned shit every day goy.
>Don't worry. Dr. Sheckelstein can fix you up nice.

Either way, the Jews already won.

This. Brick and Mortar is screwed and there is simply no getting around it.

Walmart has stopped opening new sams clubs for years

They want to get out of the wholesale business and focus on retail+ecommerce efforts

>getting annihilated by based Costco

>Toys r us is also closing stores
They've been bankrupt for years.

You have my vote.

Do not reply to troll posts. Report them.

The wholesale business is toast. You have to pay to shop there and they only every provide what they can get, not what consumers want.

I still have a membership. I buy toilet paper and water. I already maintain a freezer of meat no matter what. So those are the two things I can justify stockpiling in case of imminent catastrophe.

This is why we need more anti-trust laws btw. Walmart moves into small towns, BTFO small businesses, then just decides to leave the moment it gets too rough, and pulls out, leaving the town decimated.

>decide to eat kosher products
>jews wouldn't poison other jews
>checkmate Dr. Sheckelstein
>
>
>
>turns out the kosher food plant is actually a giant methamphetamine lab
>consumerist.com/2008/05/19/immigration-raid-reveals-meth-lab-at-nations-largest-kosher-meat-plant/
>now im a meth addict with no where to score
>i thought it was just chicken
>kill myself

How is brick and mortar dead thanks to Amazon?

-Amazon plans to buy thousands of brick and mortar Whole Foods stores. -
---Amazon plans to build thousands of Amazon Fresh grocery stores
--- Amazon plans to build hundreds of brick and mortar Amazon Book stores
--- Amazon was rumored to Create their own furniture brick and mortar stores last year
--- Amazon was rumored to buy Sam Club brick and mortar wholesale club stores
--- walmart continues to prosper and grow 70 years after being founded and amazons growth in prime membership has recently stalled

Brick and mortar is alive and well dipshit

>implying Sam's club hasn't been losing profits for twenty years straight.
Sam's club is a low income store, their entire profit margin was always bulk items that can be bought cheap.
When Walmarts popped up everywhere in the late 90s early 2000s it negated the bulk sales of Sam's Club, since Walmart actually sold most of these items at the same price and bulk savings were little to none in comparison anymore.

Because Amazon brick and mortar is a place where digitally originated transactions are fulfilled.

Show me the smartphone app for mom and pop stores. Or even the IGA app. I'll wait.

It's digital before it can ever be analog. That's just how it is. Either people get that or they die.

Leaving an opportunity for small businesses to move back in.....

>They were probably going to close 150 stores and lay off tens of thousands of people....... Now say "thank you Mr. Trump" and beg for our Lord and saviors forgiveness

Was going to post exactly this

t. MBA

The town was decimated because everyone had to work at WalMart for $10/hr.

You know nothing of small town America.

>Brick and Mortar won't be screwed if Amazon literally owns everything

Poor example. Sam's club is getting beaten by Costco, not economic policy.

>invest here, we totally wont screw you over when Amazon moves in
>we promise

Don't kid yourself. The profits lie in the memberships. That was always the scam.

They have been closing up shop for years now. This year was just the corpse being buried. You will see more Sears, JC, and other old staples going belly up as well. People just are not going to them anymore.

>implying Costco doesn't also suck

I worked at walmart. it's a fuckin' shithole with an extremely high turn over rate.

sams club/walmart had butchers, then they organized. Sams club/ walmart no longer has butchers.

Look dummy, destination retail is now an obsolesced part of a long gone economy. Your crying over it as a ridiculous as crying how the automobile destroyed the buggy whip market.

You want me to buy a thing, you find a way to bring it to me. That's just how it is now.

Costco has profit sharing and good benefits desu

get this Occupy Democrats bullshit outta here

Costco is awesome. Sometimes I go there to just walk around and get a hotdog. Best place to buy alcohol, btw.

And that benefits consumers because....

M O N O P O L Y
O
N
O
P
O
L
Y

Those people are your neighbors. They contribute to your quality of life by not being angry poor people with trash in their yard.

You seem boring. Costco people are boring. It's the main reason I never shop there.

They turned them into distribution centers to compete with Amazon. Are you retarded?

what metrics are you using

OP wont recover from that

> People eat fresh food now.
Which will be used as a population control. Everything is being consolidated by the few.
This is some jew garbage to keep people from having food supplies, isn't it?
Not Jew, but it is corporate/governmental garbage to use food supplies as a weapon to control people. This is why I have a stock pile of hard tack food, and freeze dried foods. Food is the real gold, and silver under the NWO.

Toys r us is overpriced made in China plastic shit anyways. I'd rather just buy a vidja game to my kids than some shit plastic they'll get bored in two weeks. The only toys you should buy your kids is a robotics set of Legos, shit loads of bricks and model planes/tanks. Of you have a girl just faggy dolls and a play kitchen set.

fpbp

They went bankrupt last September. Unfortunately, they acquired a massive debt back in 2006 and haven’t recovered since.

And how does it benefit the consumer....

A business breathes by serving the consumer. There is no other reason.

You can talk about how investors are the "Earth" and the community is the 'Water' all fucking day long. But without oxygen, you don't even live long enough to figure out what those fucking things mean.

Oxygen always wins. The customer is always right. End of story.

Yeah, I wasn't implying anything, but why do I get the feeling you're that same moral crusader I was dealing with last night.

You go where the customers are....the future is never guaranteed. The big stores left because there were not enough customers to support them. Ergo, smaller stores are needed.
Eventually, they may be replaced by bigger ones. Or maybe not. You might find this hard to believe, but businesses have always opened and closed. Some, even large ones, fail.

They do at the farm level, and they are staffed solely by illegals.

Anyone who did their due diligence in this environment would understand that opening a retail location for anything that wasn't very niche and hard to massproduce, or alcohol/vice related, is retarded.

So the days of the brick and mortar store have passed. Fewer work in stores, more work in distribution centers. If the people wanted to buy stuff from mom and pop stores, they would. Do YOU patronize only small, local businesses and pay more for products than you would at the chain? Only the stupidest of idiots whine about saving money at the chain stores. You can always go somewhere else. The failure or success of businesses is actually people voting for what they want with their wallets. They pay for what they want. Only the lowest IQ leftists don't understand this. The big picture is too much for them to comprehend. Consumers want variety in what they can buy, they want good prices, and they want convenience. Only stupid Marxists want less variety, higher prices, and inconvenience.

they were all working at the small business before that you ass.

Walmart has also decided that they know better than US law and the constitution and set their policy to not sell a gun to anyone under 21. It’s just one more reason to hate the company.

This. I'm not buying ammo from them again.

Another reason you should support anti-trust laws.

I wonder about the constitutionality of that. I mean, the legal drinking age is 21...can certain businesses decide not to sell alcohol to anyone under 30?

But that is their right to choose not to sell to them. So have several other stores, it just means more business for the real patriotic vendors of fine toys. Who the hell goes to a major retailer as it is for a gun?
I have three Class 3 firearms dealers in my area to choose from. But then I do not buy from dealers often, and buy from private people. The last firearm I bought in a shop was my SPAS-12, and that was a longtime ago.

This is most likely due to competition from Costco.

Drumpf hasn't done anything to introduce buggy whips to transgendered farmers. Here's why that"s problematic.

I buy food at a grocery store not online

why not user?