imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Mar 5
>Almost 30,000 receive humanitarian aid in E Damascus amid promise of mass civilian transfers from pocket
>Huge aid convoy enters rebel enclave in Homs region amid new hopes of reconciliation deal
>SAA and Tiger Forces continued their advance in E Ghouta, reportedly control 25 percent of the region
>E Ghouta; SAA strikes from E and NE sector of rebel enclave, cap An-Nashabiyah, Uataya, Harzama and nearby air defense base
>Assad says military op in E Ghouta district would continue during an interview in Damascus on Sunday
>Successful Iskander-M missile system test-launch took place at Kapustin Yar range, Astrakhan region, Sunday
>W Aleppo; HTS attacks Jabhat Tahrir Souriya in Dart Izza’, JTS took out 3 HTS tanks and 1 BMP, forcing HTS to withdraw
>Republican Guard units capture Beit Naem in E Ghouta, will soon conduct new ops to seize Al-Muhammadiyah, possibly Ash-Ash’ari
>Afrin; FSA captures Sheikh Hadid district, following complete withdrawal of YPG forces
>Merkel states German coalition govt to begin working with France on various issues, including Syrian War
>Saudi crown prince visits Cairo, signs $10bn deal to develop mega-city in Sinai

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tiE_RfmOqrw
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
eksisozluk.com/abdli-generalin-turkler-arap-degildir-aciklamasi--5578839?p=1
internethaber.com/abdli-generalden-turkiye-itirafi-bunu-soylememem-gerekiyor-deyip-1850211h.htm
ft.com/content/23e7b896-18a3-11e8-9376-4a6390addb44
birgun.net/haber-detay/ft-en-ufak-bir-hata-nato-uyeleri-arasinda-savas-cikarabilir-205892.html
youtu.be/BYZh30TLu10
youtube.com/watch?v=liGYossMaUM
youtube.com/watch?v=7armq343Sqs
youtube.com/watch?v=XRL3mlIGcd0
youtube.com/watch?v=3cKQznoBsXE
youtube.com/watch?v=M72OS149IGg
youtube.com/watch?v=48S-14gNvLM
**.com/video332515851_456239394
**.com/video332515851_456239386
youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw
imgur.com/a/LFKDV
watch.aipac.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=xtiQ1jrpR5w
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s
youtube.com/watch?v=CxEFhUDrFsE
youtube.com/watch?v=SkifGE3fyWo
rt.com/news/338849-jaysh-al-islam-chemical-aleppo/
voanews.com/a/kurdish-officials-rebels-may-have-used-chemicals-aleppo/3276743.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck jews

Fuck Poland.

Fuck old women

Is Mattis /ourguy/?

Assad is mentally retarded

LMFAO

Truly, you two are made for each other.

Why do they call him mad dog when he's such a coward? more like a bitch.

He's a cuck

Macron pls go

probably as good as it's ever going to get. He's not the one making the decisions in the end anyways.

>Not wanting to start a pointless war
>Coward

>Assad is not a dictato-

It's SHITMAP time!

>K*rds abandon eastern Syria to fight the T*rks
>SAA swoops north and '''liberates''' the oil fields

All according to keikaku

Based

>Oh yeah Ebin

kek

>Trump is not a dictat-

youtu.be/tiE_RfmOqrw
Now it makes sense that they could think killing Nasrallah will defeat hezb, they really have no understanding of their adversaries ideology.

Guys I think there's a real possibility of a war developing in the next few hours

Extrapolate

If you wanted Doompauls, all you had to do was ask.
>mfw Konstantin Sivkov

Assad's 6D chess.

?

WDHMBT

America is gonna punish child-killer dicktater Asshat for gassing innocent rebels. The world will be free of one more autocracy soon, and more democratic.

You want it?
I can deliver you know.

>Is Mattis /ourguy/?
Categorically not our guy, but he is as good as it gets in ZOGland. Word on the street: Mattis and Kelly are reluctant to do any major sandbox war. Mattis will let the Pentagon dick around, even recklessly so, but is personally against crossing a line that leads to a sort of Iraq tier fight. I don't know, but I speculate that Mattis has enough wherewithal to appreciate that the US would get hemmed in in Syria and possibly suffer a humiliating slapdown (US jets dropped, the 4-5k US deployed US soldiers cut off, etc.) We are not nearly the invincible force that Americans are indoctrinated to believe.

However, and this is crucial to understand, Mattis is not calling the shots. He's not in charge. Pic related.

>reports of (((chemical attack)))
>mutts threaten military action
>???

The SAA needs to hurry up and bulldoze E Ghouta before Zog finds an excuse to launch cruise missiles at Damascus.

We're well into the endgame now, they're afraid.

Well he's more intelligent, it's all well and good attacking Syria but they're starting to show that they will fire back now, cruise missiles were ineffective, what if a US plane gets shot down this time and the pilot captured? It would be a disaster for them for no gain.

Yes pls.

>German politicians of the #AfD (political party) by the Grand Mufti of the Syrian Arab Republic Dr. Ahmad Badr Al-Din Hassoum in #Damascus. He is convinced that 70% of Syrian refugees will return to #Syria. He calls on all Syrian refugees to return to their homeland.

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

>Assad is killing civilians
>therefore we should also kill civilians
Mutt logic

Sauce hunting for fake(?) news.
>eksisozluk.com/abdli-generalin-turkler-arap-degildir-aciklamasi--5578839?p=1
>internethaber.com/abdli-generalden-turkiye-itirafi-bunu-soylememem-gerekiyor-deyip-1850211h.htm
>ft.com/content/23e7b896-18a3-11e8-9376-4a6390addb44
>birgun.net/haber-detay/ft-en-ufak-bir-hata-nato-uyeleri-arasinda-savas-cikarabilir-205892.html

Oh, nothing to see then.
I thought he had something new in hand.

You may as well use 4plebs links now.

There's a shitshow in the upper echelons but it seems that americans will proceed with their attack

ehehehe

>Report: Western intelligence sources say Nasrallah recently discussed with Soleimani Hamas' hidden efforts to deploy missiles in South Lebanon and bomb Israel when it's necessary for Hamas in order to push Hezbollah to fight Israel. Hezbollah foiled this plot
Fucking (((Hamas)))

If American really does go balls deep and gets bogged down what could happen elsewhere?
Would China take the opportunity to snatch Taiwan?

No chink, go home.

Hardly, America has been involved in Iraq and Afghanistan for years and China still hasn't done it.

Well, to be fair, Iraq and Afghanistan aren't total wars (for America) that require their full attention. However, Syria could very well turn into WWIII.

lmao wut

The next person in the house will not be named Trump, and the last one was not named Trump either.

Can you say the same for ASS-Ad

See
>The SAA needs to hurry up and bulldoze E Ghouta before Zog finds an excuse to launch cruise missiles at Damascus.
Precisely. That was the plan all along with SC Res 2401. At first, I thought Putin was blinking by signing on to it, but I was wrong. Putin calculates that Europe is such now that it will not march lock step with the US in another drive to war. The Italian elections imply as much, and the AfD delegation to Damascus demonstrates this. The US has two options: 1) a repeat of an April 6th 17 cruise missile barrage and 2) a conventional strategic bombing involving multiple manned aircraft.

Putin declared the skies his and Assad's west of the Euphrates. In my view, the psychotic ZOGbots and actual merchants doing the decision making will challenge Putin with one of the two. The problem with Option 1 is that very few of the Tomahawks will reach their targets, so it will look weak while also pissing off much of the world. The problem with Option 2 is that fighters and bombers will be shot down by the RuAF. (((They))) either don't care or want this as a casus belli.

Tigers and RG will not be able to clear the urban areas before Trump signs on to another gas baby meme and strike; these cities are two dense and Assad/Russia, unlike the Americans, are NOT going to flatten everything. So hold on to your butts, in my view it's going to get wet and sandy.

1.30 in Damascus, post comfy tunes
>youtu.be/BYZh30TLu10

Gillete tanks are back

Pol is fucking dead at this time. Why are Americans so lame?

Fresh footage from today, have fun:

Various:
youtube.com/watch?v=liGYossMaUM
youtube.com/watch?v=7armq343Sqs
youtube.com/watch?v=XRL3mlIGcd0

Combat:
youtube.com/watch?v=3cKQznoBsXE
youtube.com/watch?v=M72OS149IGg
youtube.com/watch?v=48S-14gNvLM
**.com/video332515851_456239394 (this one is real fun)
**.com/video332515851_456239386

Want to know more? Ask away
Also good evening

youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

Goodnight /sg/

para que sirven los slats esos?

Da....

sorry will have to confiscate this apu

Good night.

proteccion contra RPG suspongo

Fat & Fresh map update:
imgur.com/a/LFKDV

Interesting, going through my channels cause you made me wonder

Sleep well

Much prettier than slat armour

amerimutt lost, SAD

Truly, a travesty of the ages.

Good evening Padre

Thanks user!

watch.aipac.org/
watch.aipac.org/

get in here, bibi about to bomb syria live

>To continue, please provide your email:
>Email
>Zip Code
>Subscribe to AIPAC Action Alerts?

Ok so I see CJTFOIR is all silent but your A50U is in air, it's kinda weird like this, also reports that US diplomats are prohibited from talking to their RF counter-parts, something spicy is going on, cool

Why are we not there singing Wa Ntasarna again?

Not necessarily comfy, but I found this band the other day and I'm in love with how smokey the singer's voice

Can't find the full song for some fucking reason

youtube.com/watch?v=xtiQ1jrpR5w

>AIPAC

My roommate my sophomore year went to high school with her. Said she was a cunt

there's a skip button somewhere

>AIPAC
die

thanks yahood

>aipac
Into the trash it goes

Death to AIPAC
Death to Washington DC
Death to Israel

الله أكبر
الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
الله يلعن اليهود
النصر إلى الإسلام!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s

source?
Hamas actually broke off from Iran and Hezbollah over Syria but they recently reconciled from what I've seen.
kinda makes since though, Hamas is in dire fucking straits and if they could get Hezbollah to go to war as well they might be able to release some of the pressure off of them while having a chance at "winning"

america stands with israel, today tomorrow, always
clap clap clap

>Much prettier than slat armour
True

>There's a shitshow in the upper echelons but it seems that americans will proceed with their attack
Russia bro, can you expand on where you're getting this? I don't doubt your assessment as I told all my FB people that I believe there is an imminent strike (eg before we reach Easter) given the WH statement released yesterday evening US time.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxEFhUDrFsE

youtube.com/watch?v=SkifGE3fyWo

>الله يلعن اليهود
ant shu m8

Sure but I thought they'd be wiser to coordinate their actions e.g. launch an assault together. surely they have means of communication so why go against them and try to Jew hizb?

الله يحب اليهود

tek it fren

I don't "muh gas" excuse works anymore. Reports of gas attacks have been emerging on a weekly basis and nobody is giving a fuck.

I have a feeling that Syria, Iran, Turkey and Russia outplayed the USA hardcore to loosen it's grip over the kurdish rebels. Now SAA is sweeping areas abandoned by Kurds while totally ignoring the Turks (some symbolic "troops" in Afrin to not make it obvious in the eye of the average citizen)

USA has never been cornered like this in the Syrian war. On top of that USA is losing it's influence over it's vassals, mainly France, Germany, Italy and so on.

The only thing left for the USA is to trigger a retaliatory attack by SAA or something big like finding uranium or traces of dirty bomb in Assad's toilet.

Quite an coincidence. Over the past few days someone has been white washing the wikipedia page of Jaysh al-Islam (one of the moderate terrorist groups in Ghouta) including purging any mentions of their use of chlorine as a chemical weapon earlier in the war

>Use of chemical weapons
>On 7 April 2016, the Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood in Aleppo was shelled with mortars containing chemical agents.[81] On 8 April, a spokesman for the rebel group admitted that “forbidden” weapons had been used against Kurdish militia and civilians in Aleppo. He stated that “One of our commanders has unlawfully used a type of weapon that is not included in our list”. He did not specify what substances were used but, according to Red Crescent, the symptoms are consistent with the use of chlorine gas or other agents. Welat Memo, a physician with the Kurdish Red Crescent said that the people affected are "vomiting and having difficulty in breathing."[81][82]
>[81] rt.com/news/338849-jaysh-al-islam-chemical-aleppo/
>[82] voanews.com/a/kurdish-officials-rebels-may-have-used-chemicals-aleppo/3276743.html
^of note both US and Russian propaganda bullhorns reported that

Because Hamas is so iniltrated by Mossad right now it's literally a Jewish psy-op

but basically acts as spaced armor and is less effective

>الله يحب اليهود

user fren! What do you use to produce these outstanding Apus? Paint.NET, regular ole Paint, Photoshop, GIMP? Pls gibs secrets!

Hezbollah almost certainly doesn't want a war right now with Israel, considering they're balls deep in Syria propping up Assad.
Meanwhile Hamas needs a war and it needs it now to divert its populace from the fact Gaza is basically a failed state.
So knowing you won't get approval you'd try to force their hand.

SPEAK ENGLISH POOLISH KH*MMIE UNTERMENSCH

will probably be successful in doing so. Quite sad considering jaish al islam even issued a public statement about it