Buyfag Thread

Check out this lovely shiny figurine i found online !
Let's talk about it and similar figurines!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
imgur.com/a/BeiAN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a toffee apple.

Now I'm hungry.

I just got a package!
I just got a package!
I just got a package!
I wonder what's inside?
>inb4 dragon dildos

what is this, a picture for ants?

I bet its crumpled up paper.

Why do all of the boxes read 80 size that I've seen from different anons?
I'd expect that to at least change since the boxes are different sizes.

DAAAAAHHHHHLING!
The side of her box is decorated with stripes, too. I'll see if I can scan the thank you card a little later.

She's a good neighbour.

>I can finally own a FumoFumo Chen

Better than a big-ass 2,000 x 4,000 pic of a blank package, I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

I don't think this thread will last

i

More like the OP image won't last.

yeh i clicked the wrong image it was supposed to be this one

Is it gay if you see your own reflection while cumming on her tits?

Yeah, this one is definitely SFW, would set as wallpaper on work PC

i wonder if her nips will be sculpted

>i
?

i'll sculpt you

Her apron and her angry face are my favorite accessories, so far!
My only issues are that switching her face plates can be a little tricky, as there seems to be some slight gappage in between her hair pieces and faces. Also, I found 2 very small marks (paint transfer?) on her body and right leg, but hopefully a magic eraser should do the trick.
She also can't lean forward too much when she's "floating" on her stand, which explains why she appeared to look "still" in her promo pics.

Reminds me of a roasted pig (in a good way, I suppose).

True.

want to feel better

And all this time I thought it was a coat over a flesh-colored shirt. Then again, I'm retarded for not knowing any better when she's from an ecchi series.

>tfw no toffee waifu
why live

Nevertheless, she's cute and anyone who enjoys the series would enjoy her Nendo.
I was debating on getting her Figma as well, but I'm not sure if Ten and her additional accessories (which seem to be a bit less than Lum's Nendo) would justify the largely inflated aftermarket price. Last time I checked on Amazon, it had $130 as the asking price. It's not totally out of the question, though. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

In case you're still around Amiami has it for $120 without shipping if you're still interested.

What is this low-effort posing?

Just showing her off as I post my thoughts.

>her
>she
Do we really need to go out of our way to be as creepy as possible, guys?

do you really need to be a transnigger?

yo
1/6

There were around 450 new user images throughout September.
2/6

imgur.com/a/BeiAN
3/6

Saya and Holo are popular.
4/6

5/6

thanks
6/6

Are vendors from amazon usually trustworthy?

Trying to get a hold of the Sawako nendo and have only bought stuff from Amiami or from other people on mfc before.

bonus/7

Thanks, collage-kun

If it ships Japan its probably fine. Amazon has pretty good customer support too in case you get screwed over.

>tfw delays prevented me from being in the collage
Thanks nippon. Maybe I'll make it into next month's with my stale September orders.

>Strength Daki
I'm jelly. Especially since I missed out on ordering the second doujinshi.

Can you move around the fur coatâ„¢ covering her breasts or are they sculpted as one?

Oh shit my saber made it.

>Photos taken with shitty kit lens made it into collage
At least I've ordered a new e-mount macro and fast prime lens now

We're in this month now. I'm using JST for cut-offs. I'll rotate this photo and probably shove it in the October collage.

Damn, and just as I took a picture at the last second. Oh well, no big loss. And there's always next month. Reposting because it was sideways.

you don't realize how many boxes you have until its time to organize.

Thanks, glad to hear it! I appreciate your generosity.

Why would you buy this waifu unless you watched that anime back in the 80's? I can't believe they're still making money off of that franchise

Thanks as always user. Just looking at what everyone got without the following shitposts is better than reading these threads lately.

>having a good lens matters

Good work. More discerning every month. Though I see you selectively include Sup Forums content.

Or until you move house or countries. Shits a nightmare.

>shitty kit lens
That's already better than 90% of the pictures people take using their phones, that is, if you know how to use it.

Do you actually check every thread live or do you just go on the archived threads?

I read every thread. Everything blurs together. These collages help to provide structure to the passage of time.

If it made Takahashi the second richest person in Japan...

>that fucking spider head

top kek

There's nothing wrong with Sup Forums content, unless it's obvious western shit like Overwatch. A lot of the most popular figures posted here are Sup Forums stuff.

>tfw every image you posted for the month makes the collage. Thanks for your hard work, user.

Pre-Orders when? Lotte when?
Diana when?!

Thank you for posting good images.

Have you got your cute drinking partner?

I have yet to see a figure of her that I want.

Swimsuit Tamamo will probably a popular fig for october assuming she doesn't get delayed.

PO will open next week for sure
Lotte maybe in a few months
Diana could never happen, but let's hope that GSC make her and the rest

I'm gonna buy her and Lotte like I did Akko even though I'm still pissed about the shoehorning in the TV series. I hope her GSC pre order bonus is a nice base like Akko's.

I kinda hope we get some LWA scales too. I need more cute Akko's in my life.

Chariot when
scales when

>Diana could never happen
Just need to make sure everyone possible buys Red Team, and I'm sure they'll make one of the most popular character too.

>scales when
Next year.
>Chariot when
Now that's a pipe-dream. But one can hope... they did make a Chariot keychain and such at least. Ursula seems more likely though.

I just want a constanze nendodroid thats like an inch smaller than a normal nendodroid.

Toy's works though, are they any good?

Me either. I'm still waiting for one.

I'm unfamiliar with any of their sculpts, but Chara-Ani is a quality manufacturer, so it should be decent at the very least.

According to MFC Chara-Ani is the distributor though, Toy's Works is the manufacturer.

I hope it turns out well, but I expected GSC or MF would have done one. I just need a nice yay pose and I'll be happy.

>All these people with Sakura arriving with a broken arm or missing staff and the other talks of the nightmare of getting her set up without breaking her
Jesus now I'm dreading her getting here

Are they all coming with a broken arm, or just the ones from GSC?

Seems like it's random and from all stores

I realize how many I have every day. I'm flowing over into my crawlspace in the roof.

Some schmuck on MFC already gave a date with no source. I'm just going to hope he's right.

Just came in this morning

I had to be careful opening the box since it is so pretty

Ahh, my Utena made it after all. Hopefully I'll have much more to post on the October collage.
Thanks collage-kun.

I mean you could display the box on it own, that is how nice it is

That loose packaging bothers me. Hope mine is more secure. Which retailer did you get her from?

GSC always fucking does that shit. It may be fine for shipping within japan, but certainly not internationally

Amazon.jp, yeah they play it pretty loose with the packaging but Black Cat is pretty good at handling them. I have yet to have a problem with a shipment coming in damage from them.

you shouldn't be cumming in your boxes user

I lucked out and both her arms were undamaged.

Those are rookie number, I look back on when I had that many boxes as a fond memory.

Guest bedroom

Guest bedroom again

attic/loft

Why don't you jsut toss out the boxes for the shit you need to paint and snap together? not like it will ever fit back in the box.