This. Is. Outrageous

This. Is. Outrageous.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A country prospers once you throw out 72% of the farmlands farmers! Wait....

Aren't they about to hyper-inflate the currency just to destroy the wealth of a few white ppl? Thats dedication

woah. guess it really is time to murder white farmers

Replace South Africa with USA and white with jews

The farmers should just leave and let those dumb niggers starve.

Like how things were in Zimbabwe back when the country could actually feed its own population?

"white" also includes Jews in that statistic

whites are the jews of black people

Outrageous!

>whites are the jews of black people
jews are the jews of everyone

I’m imagining 100 acres of land owned 50/50 black/white

Blacks ruin 40 of their acreage and whites ruin 10 of theirs.

Now whites own over 75% of land

however if the legislation to confiscate land without compensation gets passed, you can bet that the wealthy Jew bankers aren't going to be the ones getting their land stolen.

petition to help farmers:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Mama told me not to trust strange sinks.

just saying in their minds this is how they see it

Spotted the Juden

>Black Bantus are not native to South Africa
>Light-skinned San and Khoikhoi aboriginals hate invading Bantus and do not want them there
>San and Khoikhoi like white settlers and embrace white settlers' culture and technology

Its almost like American nignogs are lying faggots who don't even understand the history and politics of their own continent of origin.

Pic related is a native Khoisan

ummmm - it wasn't "farm land" UNTIL they owned it

I bet this type of math works in the NBA too

There would be no society in africa without white people. Without whites, they'd be living in mud huts and eating weeds eternally.

sage

Jews should only be 2/10ths of the top of the pyramid in the graphic then. . .

I sincerely believe that the coming ethnic cleansing of white South Africans was the endgame of the (((people))) who came up with anti-apartheid propaganda in the first place.

African Americans are only 15% of the population. Yet they make up for more than 50% of homicides. Let that sink in.

Come to /biz/ well show you why this is a good thing ;)

Got into a big argument about this over the weekend. My friend was claiming this is necessary to take back the land by colonizers.
I point out that none of them are colonizers
Doesnt matter apparently, as it's the only way the people will get over the "racial disparity"
Completely ignoring the government is run by said black people.

Wtf is going on that has made SA suddenly this liberal talking point?

Fuck man, thats not a bad idea

okayz

Not for long

>Implying we won't just ship over all the food they need because "muh starving afrikangz"

Who owns the farms in Zimbabwe now? I forget.

I concur. Whoe the hell sold 28% of the land to blacks???

Oh I see now, Will the SA government be able to block enough of the Internet?

Uh oh liberals gonna get into percentages and redpill themselves again

>the people who were the only ones who knew how to farm for 400 years are most of the farmers
hmm

Its ok let them starve to death, maybe they can start a new diet based on sand and dust

Let the niggers have it. And then watch the whole country turn into an aids infested poverty stricken chimp zone.

They account for the majority of ALL violent crime. Niggers are cancer and will turn a town into a crime ridden shithole in a single generation. 1 in 5 niggers didnt work in 2016... ONE IN FUCKING FIVE.

Don't worry. By 2020 white South Africans will make up a far more substantial percentage of the population.

They also created 100% of the nation of South Africa. Jews only make up 1% of the USA but are 40+% of those in politics, finance and media. Is The Grapevine going to have problems with that too?

This is the shit that needs to trend on social media. I'm sick of taking the blame for their bullshit.

this is the greatest happening yet. race war in south africa and the media wont cover it and by the time this is all over with in like a couple weeks all the white farmers will be dead and nobody will talk about it

and all you faggots pretending to be proof of white superiority will have done nothing to stop it and i will be here laughing. b but muh petition... kek

Jews make up the 2% of the population. Yet 90% of the top 1% are jews. Let that sink in.

But the holocaust tho

Capable farmers make 4% of the US population. Yet they own 99% of successful farms. Let that sink in.

this faggot has a point. We need to meme the happening in South Africa as much as possible because the mainstream media wont.

Niggers can't farm for themselves, that's why they're starving in almost every country that doesn't have white farmers.

White South Africans should flee the country ASAP.

this. Whites can't compete with the BBC. Little dicks. That's why we take their shit.

Completely different situation. Jews got to that position by ethnic nepotism while white South Africans literally built the country from scratch. The niggers living there today came after that because of eternal Anglo greed.

WAIT

WE CAN USE THIS AGAINST (((THEM)))

MEME IT

Seriously? Why are we pushing south africa this year?

Anyone who willingly lives on a continent full of niggers is just asking for it.

Well,72% of those farmers is what's keeping food in your fat cunty mouth.Once you take the farmland away from the Boer farmers,you'll have another Rhodesia situation where every nigger starves,and they beg the whites to return to farm for them.Fuck niggers.
Someone do one on Liberia.The land made for freed nigger slaves,and other niggers in America that would want to return to Africa one day.We hear all this talk about niggers wanting to move to Africa,but you never see them do it because they know Africa is a complete shithole,and they won't get the free gibs that whites hand out to them.Jews,and niggers are the same.I hope every nigger South African dies of starvation after voting to take away the Boer's farmland.

Good luck. It's for easier for a machete wielding pedophile to immigrate to the Netherlands than a Boer.

Yet they make 100% of the food. Let that sink in.

african american males between 15 and 45 yrs old are 6% of the population, Yet they make up for 50% of homicides. Let that sink in.
Banning black savages will reduce homicides in 50%. That's a better law than banning rifles

So the solution is to make it 0%?

oh no no NO NO NO NO NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I JUST WANT OUT LET ME CASH OUT PLEASE LET ME OUT

And when whites owned 100% of the farmland(Rhodesia) they produced enough food to export all over Africa

Very good catch user.

They should try for legal immigration though before they enter actual refugee status and are murdered in mass.
Also what happened with Cape Town’s water problem? Are they still running out?

you're gonna have a bullet in your head you monkey. let that sink in

And they pay 90% of the taxes. Let that sink in

yeah, pretty fucking outrageous.

28% is high!

How is this not a good thing? Forcefully eveacuating whites to sanctuary so the nigs can burn it all down. They'll get the land back once their all dead from the chimping.

>White man has land in AFRICA
>He must have taken it by force
>Taking it back is reparations
It looks like a similar situation to the one they feel is in the US. Obviously reality is way different.

Shh pointing that out is racist

Is this true?

80%, but I get the point.

Africa for Africans
The Americas for the natives
Asia for Asians
Europe for everybody

What is so difficult to comprehend?

White South Africans make up 8% of the population. Yet they own 72% of the total IQ. Let that sink in.

Alternatively,
>Black males make up 6% of the population. Yet they make up over half of all murders and thefts, and over a third of all rapes. Let that sink in.

Khoi San have an extremely low IQ, the lowest of any group considered to be homo sapien I believe

They're alright though and don't really cause any problems like black africans despite being much less intelligent than them

how many of those "whites" are actually jewish tho?

how much of that massive black population exists because they migrated to south africa for the white ruled country that let them multiply

I had friends in SA who lived on a "farm".
When I visited many years ago I looked around their farm and asked "what do you farm, I don't see any crops or livestock?"
It turns out that "farm" just means property owners outside of the cities.

>whites are the only ones who produce

wowwwww rlly makes u think

Just because you own something doesnt mean you know how to use it. And my bet is those white farmers bought the land from black people. They did not take it. But now blacks want it back.

>72% of the food about to be cut off

This oughta be good

Sup Forums
>jews make up 1.4% of the population but literally own the world
also Sup Forums
>who cares if whites own 90% of farmland that's their property!

the double think makes a full 180°

>ctrl+f "jews"

was not disappointed

Oh man, you're not wrong...

Zimbabwe 2.0 incoming

Why does that number even matter? Is farming a lucrative career in SA?

Both countries pay taxes that equal about 25% of their annual GDP.
But do you remember Mitt Romney and his “47% of Americans don’t pay any income taxes” comment that caused such an uproar?
Compare that to our 87% who don’t pay income tax.
And in 2010, the top 1% of taxpayers in the US contributed about 37% of the total income tax bill.
Compare that to the 61% mentioned above.

Might be more or less, but the top 1% pays 61% of taxes, only 13% pays any taxes.

>water running out
>all the farmers getting killed and thrown out

The model for every white country

Looks like this

They own 72% of the farm land because niggers are lazy. They don't own 72% of the total land in South Africa.

First, it's 9%, second, they only have like 40% of the rural land value

It's owned by whites because whites built the farms. We didn't take it from anyone. The government owns much more arable land than that. Instead of working it to turn it into farmland and give that to people, they want to take it from the people that spent centuries turning a wild land into something that can sustain life. They want to starve us all.

Anything whites own is lucrative to these monkeys, they're desperate for something to explain their obvious inferiority.

This is like people being assblasted that 72% of convenience stores in the US were owned by Pajeets. If that upsets coons so much, why don't they start their own farm?

>all humans started on africa, we're all black
>whites dont belong on africa, go back to europe!

Really makes me hmmmmmm

It’s like they forgot what happened to Rhodesia (Zimbabwe).

All the poor blacks are doing is fucking, complaining and voting. The future of all white countries.

That's not double think at all. They don't like jews, and they like white people. Do you really think people don't adjust their standards whenever the hell they want?

That's the thing. Maybe if they bought the land AND paid a hefty sum to have someone teach them to farm, it would be a better plan. You can't just take the land from farmers and give it to people who don't know how to farm. As you see, bad results ensue.

Blacks are a sub specie.