Do you believe that the goverment is spraying Chemtrails pol?

Do you believe that the goverment is spraying Chemtrails pol?

youtu.be/Fe6MSMj5lOE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
youtube.com/watch?v=F6r0GqbH9Os
youtube.com/watch?v=R9oqi6HteJg&
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC
youtube.com/watch?v=BiY4nVEhnm4
youtube.com/watch?v=lZaD-H_j3pU
youtu.be/vSbmIOSrM3Y
mega.nz/#!R2IRRYAS!jRfpWhd6VqsEsNtzDU7idQ_2gIy4_eKVB4qhwKvPH_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, they are prepping the ionosphere for Project bluebeam

Also >>/x/

No and sage.
>/x/
This.

the government fucked with us in many ways. chemtrails is just one of them.

>what is basic combustion?
>what is water vapor?
>what is a cloud?

This photo is of Trump on a chemtrail plane?

Facts
>Flights leave from the same airports bound to the same destinations at the same time everyday
>Chemtrails have no regularity in pattern, or occurence
>If they were dependent on atmospheric and weather conditions they would still always appear under certain those conditions, instead of randomly

What if chemtrails were some sophisticated technique for industial waste dispersal. Damn EPA..

the us government did once infect San Francisco by spraying some sort of bacteria from airplanes to test how a chemical weapon would spread in the US and i think a few people died from it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

>In 1981 Nevin's surviving family members filed suit against the federal government, alleging negligence. "My grandfather wouldn't have died except for that, and it left my grandmother to go broke trying to pay his medical bills," says Mr. Nevin's grandson, Edward J. Nevin III, a San Francisco attorney who filed the case in U.S. District Court.
>The lower court ruled that the government was immune from lawsuits.
LUL.

I suspect that's why hydrofracking slurry contains 500 "proprietary" chemicals.

how can they turn it on and off then, plus the vapor results in a contrail

Fap to this, pedo

:DDD

I don't think they even tell the politicians its going on anymore, only the old timers that approved the original plan to counter solar radiation will know, without them, crops would die
they call it solar radiation management

it's a global operation, it's not civilian planes doing this, it's unmarked military planes

youtube.com/watch?v=F6r0GqbH9Os

it is, and thats why you'll never find the plants making the chemtrail mixtures

look up coal ash, it fits like a hand in glove
they're using it because it's light and bright enough to reflect sunlight

they usually spray on hot days anyway, and now they don't even do it over cities so people don't notice as much

it does have side effects like spreading aluminum everywhere, but they figure it's more important to have food growing

>chemtrails
You guys are fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oqi6HteJg&

Why would a rocket blasting 45x more fuel leave a drastically thinner trail than the "contrail" of a passenger jet.

It's nano aluminum to block the sun plus whatever other chemicals they want to put in there to fuck us over

Totally.

hahhahahhaha

>Do I believe that jet contrails contain chemicals other than what is required to fly a jet?
No.

>Do I believe that the government has sprayed potentially harmful chemicals onto US citizens without their consent, sometimes from airplanes?
They dont even deny that they do.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC

We need a hard reset on planet Earth like JFK needed a car with a roof.

Are used to be like you, please see a therapist!

Rockets fly at higher altitudes where the air is thinner. The thinner the atmospheric pressure the more the trail disperses.

here are a few videos...
youtube.com/watch?v=BiY4nVEhnm4
youtube.com/watch?v=lZaD-H_j3pU
youtu.be/vSbmIOSrM3Y
Also, I got a hold of the USAF chemtrails textbook.

The upper atmosphere has different weather, climate, and humidity. Its sometimes very different than the weather observed at ground level directly beneath.

>Also, I got a hold of the USAF chemtrails textbook.
Pics or it didnt happen.

>Am I retarded?
No, if you seriously believe this chemtrails shit you are genuinely retarded.

I will do you I better...
mega.nz/#!R2IRRYAS!jRfpWhd6VqsEsNtzDU7idQ_2gIy4_eKVB4qhwKvPH_8

I've always kinda thought that they were doing the chemtrails to increase global warming. I mean, I suppose slowing killing us all, or making us crazy would be a plus for them as well.

Saw some today. First time in a long time that I've seen them