You will almost certainly kill communists in your lifetime

>you will almost certainly kill communists in your lifetime

Feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying they won't starve to death before then.

I'm only afraid of two things.

That time coming too early, and that time coming too late.

Your mommy must be proud.

>you will get to exterminate jews in your lifetime

The time is coming regardless user. Buy a fucking gun.

you almost certainly will erase muslims from history

Planning to, but getting a gun in Romania legally with ammo takes a while, not to mention the expense.

Once shit goes down currency won't have any value for a while. Sooner the better especially where you are

I know, but I have to be able to sustain it, ameribro.

Probably going to go for a WASR-3, since they're produced in country and should be fairly high quality (esp. if they've integrated the changes they did for the new service rifle) and I personally like 5.56

Either that or a PSL. PSL is just such a comfy gun.

tfw cant get guns

nor a knife

nor tv without a license

Take a page from our book. Write a new constitution, and demand representation. Throw EUs tea in the channel.

>MFW my Brain is degenerating
>MFW I want shit to kick off in South Africa so I can die with purpose while I'm still in a state to do so
>MFW I can die for a good purpose instead of dying slowly from a head injury caused by a paki.
I want to feel good man

>MFW I can die for a good purpose instead of dying slowly from a head injury caused by a paki.
Wtf happened?

Criminals and invaders get guns in your country. Why shouldn't you?

not resourceful or motivated enough

If I had any idea of where or how to obtain them I would

After writing this out I feel like this belongs in r9k but
In August of last year I had my head bashed in by a Paki as I noticed him pic pocketing me outside of a club in Manchester and I thought I could walk it off as there was no blood or much bruising.
Tldr of it from there is the symptoms and pain have only gotten worse since after multiple delays with the NHS, I should be seeing a neurologist soon for a proper diagnosis however with a 7 month decline in my health especially with my speech and memory going to shit I doubt it'll be getting any better nor will I ever be as smart as I used to be
Fucking rip me to think I had an actual future ahead of me
As said if I had any idea how to get one I would already have one user

Shit man that's terrible, I'm assuming the paki was never found and arrested?

>this delusion

More people side with the left than white supremacists. Neo nazis/fascists are reviled in America and the youth and minorities all lean left to far left. Face it, if anyone's getting fucked it's you Nazi tards.

Who said anything about popularity. It just means More commies to kill.

Einsatzgruppen. I'll be happy being a sonderkammando just let it happen. It would bring me the most profound joy to know at least their are people trying to get a grip on the situation. Humanity is running wild. I don't know what sort of societies will emerge after the Great purges but I can only hope that they will rejoice that they did not let humanity descend into decadence and wastefulness. That their children will grow up in a beautiful and save country free and happy and beautiful. When I look around London I see no beauty when I look at the state if the world I see no beauty.

Yep they shut the case down after 24hrs or so

Fucking kek

You just lost Italy, and anger against the Left is boiling across Europe.

By the way, the Oscars gave you everything you wanted this year. The ratings, as the result, were among the worst in history.

F

Remember the last time white people in America got really fucking pissed off?

We developed nuclear technology in less than six years and used this new tech to vaporize hundreds of thousands of people. Then we did the same thing a few days later just so they knew we weren't fucking around.

You'll see user. Time is running out.

>Then we did the same thing a few days later just so they knew we weren't fucking around
No, we did it because we wanted to test two types of nuclear bombs on densely populated cities of civilians. When non-whites piss us off, we used them as literal target practice. These kikes and commies have no idea what kind of sleeping bear they're poking right now. The only things that await them are pain, suffering and cruelty beyond their wildest dreams that will be joyously inflicted upon them in righteous anger by yours truly.

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM