And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

I fucking love Bob Dylan

To describe why Asa is a failure as a heroine compared to Kaede, allow me to abridge her plotline in the following two gigantic sentences.

I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T USE MAGIC, AND EVERYONE WANTS ME TO USE MAGIC SO I DON'T DIE, BUT I WON'T USE MAGIC BECAUSE I'M HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'M NOT HUMAN, BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I'M HUMAN, SO THAT I CAN BE HUMAN AROUND EVERYONE, EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO I'LL JUST DIE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE OK?

OMG, MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF SO I SAVE HIM BY USING MAGIC, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO USE MAGIC, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE KNOWS THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO THEREFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF TO MAKE ME NOT HUMAN EVEN WHEN I BELIEVE THAT I AM HUMAN, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NOT HUMAN, AND SO THAT I CAN JUST DIE LIKE A RETARD, JUST LIKE HE JUST DID BUT HE'S OK BECAUSE I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE STILL LOVES ME SO I'LL JUST GO SUCK HIM OFF NOW AFTER MY MUCH-HOTTER-THAN-ME MOM GIVES ME A HAIR CUT WHICH MAKES ME LESS ATTRACTIVE.

>To describe why Asa is a failure as a heroine compared to Kaede
Kill yourself, literally, Asa is best girl, and always will be, you nigger.

>tfw I first heard of this show from my fucking uncle who watched it and talked about it to me

This is a 18+ website, are you sure you are allowed to be here?

I turned 30 over 4 months ago. Get on my level. Never had a gf either. Feels good man.

>Get on my level. Never had a gf either. Feels good man.
Same, also I live in my mothers basement, being a late entry to the university scene is hard.

>1986 was 53 years ago

DONT FUCKING JOKE ABOUT THAT
I WAS BORN IN 89, AND IM STILL ONLY 28 YEARS YOUNG

It's 2005 all over again, how do you react?

HE NEVER TOLD HER HIS NAME!

Episode 10
I want to be with you forever Sia, we'll be like this world's Adam and Eve
Episode 11
Sia who?

Should have turned it off there, the show only got worse

>Should have turned it off there, the show only got worse
Shit taste, Asa is the only answer, to anything.

Yes he did. Back when they were kids they played. You read the VN, right?

STOP RUINING IT FOR ME
I KNOW
BUT FUCK, I'M TRYING TO NOSTALGIA TRIP HERE

Best girl(s).

God, I've been trying to forget all the shitty harem anime with lame MCs. Wasted too much of my time watching this crap.

At least the best girl won.

>At least the best girl won.
At least someone on Sup Forums got good taste.

>Asa-senpai won
>Wasn't even main girl

That was FUCKING RARE back then. They should do this more often like what they did with TWGOK.

being best girl doesn't stop her drama from being utterly fucktarded

>being best girl doesn't stop her drama from being utterly fucktarded
Yes it does, she's best girl, that is all that matters.

Shuffle was the first and only VN I ever played and completed, fucking loved it. Still haven't seen the anime

>Still haven't seen the anime

this is like the only recorded instance of the anime adaptation being better than the visual novel.

I turned 35 today.

I'm sorry (happy birthday)

SHUFFLE IS THE BEST ANIME EVER CREATED.
FIGHT ME!

I'm 19 user

Sure you are, and I'm still a teenager.
lying on the internet

I wish someone would pick the manga up.

Is there any way to play Essence+ in english with the HGCs?

Please respond.

vndb tell me no, sorry

been 12 years since the best Harem ending ever.

>best Harem ending ever.
I like you

Best girl won. Was a fun trip.

You make it sound so insignificant.

You know what was fun? Kaede's reaction when she couldn't win. She went full on CRAZY, it was great. More loser girls should be like Kaede.

It was great, because it reaffirmed the fact that Asa would win.
I.e. best girl actually wins, for once.

What surprised me about someone as kindhearted as Kaede was her story. She was a vindictive bitch who absolutely hater the MC, then she found out the truth then HA. that was key.

>hater the MC
I'm sorry, did we watch the same anime?

Im talking about her hating the MC for her parent's death.

SPOILERS WTF

Dont! the anime is terrible as it rushes whole routes into 1 episode and Asa rote ends up especially retarded since they change not only that the condition is non-lethal to lethal but also exactly WHY she is having that problem because it never explains exactly who was her mother.

Prinula is best girl

See, now I'm confused, not because what you said is wrong, but, I just don't remember.

Oh sorry, i thought everybody on this thread knew. You know, it's about an anime that's 12 years old

It's one of the most memorable things about the show, how did you miss that?

>how did you miss that?
It's been like, what are we year in, 8+ or so.
Also I don't remmeber very well ever since I discoverd alcohol, some 8 years agi.

fair. im also hazy on the details on which parent died. MC lost both, Kaede lost mother? Yeah o think it was mother.

>mfw watched a chink dub of this show on a Taiwanese channel when I was a teen with my parents
>mfw pantyshots start coming up
>mfw nipples start appearing

thats coool, but fuck off witth the sppilers, i-m literallt watiching it right now(as in the literal meaning of litertally).

sorry sorry, i just assumed everybody in this thread here knew.

>mfw you're still a virgin

Im sure I do, but not right now

bump

Best girl didn't get enough screen time. The second best girl won in the anime though so that was good.

Sia is best!

Must be amazing having wizard powers!
Still have a year to go!

KITTO
KITTO
KAEDE

>best girl wins

Nothing else was needed in this series.