ITT peaked moments of manga/anime

ITT peaked moments of manga/anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhFN5Z2Ix-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't how blood works even by an anime standard.

Considering he just removed acupuncture needles that were messing with his body, it isn't that unreal.

That moment was sick

>Continuation never

Fuck you op you reminded me part 3 fucking never

Aren't they just taking an extended break?

>Just

A 6 or 7 year break isn't that long man

Damn now I want to reread it but I want to wait till it comes back.

>implying it will

Why wouldn't it? It's been less than 5 years.

I know it will come back but I remember something about how it ended up being more complicated then he expected it to be. Also doesn't he have another series he wants to finish? Might still be a few years.

Veritas

>thats where hero academia peaked

I don't think so user. It was cool though

After the war in Magi, it was pretty much a steady decline with two hiccups of quality before nosediving into Sinbad's navel.

The ending just seems to drag on-and-on-and-on
I really enjoyed the story at the beginning but I've been ready for the series to be over for nearly a year now

That moment is awesome but that wasn't the peak.

Breaker peaks every other major fight

When will best girl Jinnie win?

The first arc was by far the pinnacle of the entire series.

Fucking hell, I forgot how OP Nagisa was towards the end of that.

Was the anime a good adaption?

don't even start with that shit

must unfulfilling end ever

ACE

The series was bogged down by character-overload
He wanted to keep everyone relevant, but that just dilutes them as they become bit players. That arc let you get invested in the characters instead of jumping from battle to battle

too bad the ending got butchered

>Veritas
what's that?

>haoshoku no autism.jpg

This was the weirdest shit.

u fricken homo

Yea, it did just fine. Didn't convey the same intensity but I think that's a problem in medium.

My favorite was when he removed his limiter, going from a weakass sand Ugo to Ugo 3x that can shoot fire.
My favorite Shonen trope to date.

>Anything on The Breaker 2
>Good

Pleb city, let me fix that for you.

Kind of a different situation Veritas never returned since the artist and writer had a falling out. As far as i know The Breaker guys are still working together on an unrelated project.

Tfw Veritas will never return.

Can't wait until they continue the series.

Blew my mind

Imo this is where it started getting interesting.

There were too many excellent moments in this series.

Man, Naruto looks so amazing everytime someone post the original manga, why do people hate it again?

ya

Can we just post SY pages

I didn't know a romcom could be so stupid yet so good at the same time.

who said the number of espada went from 1-10?

because it got really bad

>why do people hate it again?
There's so much wrong with it that I wouldn't even know where to begin.

That entire event stole the show. It was so absurd, yet so fantastic.

That arc was awesome. Remake of the anime fucking when?!?

That's so bad it goes right back to being funny.

this manga is cool until all dialog becomes exposition and people said "i'm just holding back!" "behind you!" "pssh, nothing personal kid"

I posted this on another thread once, and I will ask here again: why do characters in certain manga look so stiff while in others they don't, even if both works have a similar design?

Take these posts as an example:
And now compare these images to:
In the first two images it's pretty easy to almost "see" motion in still images. The pose of Kakashi and the pose of the girl at the left of the other image somehow imply movement. Meanwhile, it looks like something is off with the images from Magi and the other manga, like the bones of the characters are in the wrong places.

Anyways, I doubt anyone is going to reply to this but oh well. This thread reminded me of something that bugs me in manga, even though I have no artistic sense.

Sugar Mountain was the absolute pinnacle though.

haha what the hell are you talking about user

But that's wrong. Mikaros actually said several times he wasn't holding back at all.

I get what you're trying to say.
Honestly it's something I've been trying to understand too.

I'm having a hard time getting my point across, I was hoping some knowledgeable user might come along and help me express what I mean. All I can think to say is that some still images have a semblance of movement, as strange as that sounds. Another thing I can think of is that some faces in paintings express emotion in a way that seems almost impossible, like it's a real person.

Magi guy has awful looking legs and feet, like poorly posed clay.
He's also in static pose and breaks panel.
The army chick is in a weird unnatural pose.

Try copying the character's poses, Kakashi and the Shogun's are easy the other two are impossible.

So it all comes down to basic understanding of human anatomy? If it's so simple, then why are there so many strange looking poses throughout manga?

The first teo also have better line work and contrasting character with background.
>then why are there so many strange looking poses throughout manga?
They don't practice?

>They don't practice?
I considered this, but isn't being a manga artist a big dream to many Japanese people? You'd think that only the best of the best get published due to harsh competition.

Pretty much any creative field is full of work that is mediocre in some aspect.
The one's that hit every point are remembered.

>The one's that hit every point are remembered.

Still, you'd think that there are certain minimums that everyone should be able to have mastered. Can you point out important creative aspects of other mediums that are as easy to spot and are as regularly missed?

Good script in movies. Good prose in books.

END OF PROLOGUE

>Good script in movies
Are you perhaps referring to stuff such as plot holes being so prevalent?

>Good prose in books.
By good prose do you mean that most authors do not have a good enough grasp of grammar to play with it? Or perhaps that they do not try hard enough to employ good flow of language and sound? Or is it even perhaps that they stylistically try to avoid both and end up with a inexpressive, unemotional writing?

I am trying to understand what you are saying. I am always very interested in understanding what criteria people use to judge the art and entertainment they consume.

That's more like a metastable peak in the series

Don't taunt me with non-English Karakuri Circus

youtube.com/watch?v=fhFN5Z2Ix-c

yes

Fuck off Osaka is the best arc man. The Nurarihyon is dope

Adding to what other people said there is a clear difference in the use of paneling, go read anything by ONE and notice how it all flows so smoothly due to his great use of paneling even though the art is amateurish.

As somebody who binged the manga recently after never having seen/read the series, he land of waves arc is extremely overrated.

tfw Yoh actually gets mad

Nope

this manga is pure kino

I don't know what this is, but I already hate it, the smug girl dosen't help