I seriously don't understand the hate for season 1 of Love Live Sunshine that is prevalent here

I seriously don't understand the hate for season 1 of Love Live Sunshine that is prevalent here

I thought season 1 was an absolute masterpiece. Far better than s1 of the original. I've rewatched it too many times to count and every episode has made me cry at some point

If you didn't enjoy Sunshine, you are better off watching something with an event-driven plot. Nearly everyone who watched Love Live completely misses the morals that the story is trying to illustrate. I actually think the writing is extremely sophisticated. I discover new nuances to the dialogue and writing on every rewatch.

tldr: if you didn't like Sunshine your taste is objectively trash

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-02-07/bushiroad-head-idol-boom-is-over-prepare-for-band-boom/.111911
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't like the 3rd year drama. Without that sole aspect it would've been a lot better.

It was shit and wasn't worth the watch. But it had You so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

is this the love live general?

NO PLEASE GOD NO

I thought the third years' subplot was a way of addressing how different people deal with disappointment or failure

I'm in the process of watching it right now on Crunchyroll. Does crunchyroll have shit subs or something? Some of the dialogue seems fucked up.

Otherwise I really like it, though. As much as S1 of SIP.

I wouldn't know, I don't use Crunchyroll.

reminder i got into seiyuus because of the hamster

They're called HorribleSubs for a reason.

Reminder that Kanan is best girl

reminder that sunshine is better than og

I seriously fucking hate the LL fanbase

reminder that very cute rikako posting is part of love live culture

It was 90% identical to the original. They could have at least changed what little plot the series had.

They are legit one of the most retarded fanbases I have ever seen especially in Japan and more so everywhere else.

This. It's much more drama for the sake of drama that LL S1 did.

I thought it was one of the better parts of the series.

I can't wait for the nonsensical drama involving the 3rd years in S2!

>actually giving CR money
>nobody bats an eye
This.

>90% identical

Not in the slightest.

The themes and morals illustrated in the writing for Sunshine were entirely different from those of the original.

You are exactly the sort of person who should instead be watching something with an event-driven plot. Go watch a thriller or something, this anime is not meant for you.

reminder that +1

I wish Aiai is my MOM

Who?

Shiitake's seiyuu

No? They were very identical minus the third year stuff.

I'm currently nearly the end of my binge of the original series and I refuse to believe that Sunshine is worse than this. I have had to increase the video speed to 2x to get past numerous scenes which bored me to tears.

Only reason I haven't skipped straight to Sunshine is becase Sup Forums told me you need to watch the original to fully grasp what's happening in Sunshine, and because Nico's presence kept me going.

Thankfully I just have the movie left and then I'm done.

Same. It was very boring and trust me when I say that Sunshine is worse.

5 cute facts about rikako:

- She's a girl!
- She's a seiyuu!
- I love her!!!!!
- Rikako!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, movie not needed. I didn't watch it and I am pretty comfy anyway lol
You can skip it (if you didn't like the series, there is no way you would even make it to the end in the movie - i couldn't)

>hurr I'm watching something I don't even enjoy because memes
>hurr now I can go shit up every thread relating to this franchise now
>lol memes

RIKAKO!!!!

you're tryin way too hard to fit in

Don't be so mad, man. I found the anime shit and I found this thread which I replied in. So what?

You just described 80% of the fanbases here on Sup Forums,

Aquorsfags are disgusting

Long live µ's

>I found the anime shit
fuck off casualfag. How does it come into your senses to place a foot where you don't belong yet?? no-personality kids these days..

>I want only opinions that are positive!

Thanks for reminding me why I won't be browsing Sup Forums at all while sunshine s2 is airing

Your welcome. Join us in /u/.

You guys are alright, but yuribait is far from the main reason I watch/read LL

Are you joking?
Even if you're not, I agree mostly. It's not a masterpiece but I love it

Surely you jest. That's the only good thing about the characters are for.

It's not, honestly. You'll like Sunshine more if you view the first animated works with that level of disdain. The way it handled certain storylines was vastly superior to the OG series

I am 100% serious

I consider LL to be one of the finest artistic works ever created

You can stop being retarded you know?

Sunshine was trash, if you want good anime watch BanG Dream

>join us in the most cancerous board ever

yeah, no thanks

o I laff

This. Even our seiyuu are better, especially Rimi.

>here
It's universally acclaimed as garbage.

Don't compare K-On with those garbage idol shows.

>consistent 85% rating
>one bad episode because it was a dumb recap
>universal garbage
You’re retarded, user.

This.
>muh identical
The entire point of LLS s1 up to Episode 11 was about Chika IDOLIZING muse to the point where she wanted to make her own group. By the time they went to their first live, Chika realized that whatever the previous group did is pointless. They could never be great just by following their footsteps. The fact that their rival isn't even in the first place solidifies this. Chika removed her muse posters by the end of their tokyo trip, knowing they could never go on without being themselves, then season 2 happens. You can assure that they won't be copying their season 2 for the most part.

The third year drama had the same reason, three innocent girls wanting to become like their favorite idols but failed miserably, causing even their relationship to fuck up. Dia never wanted this to happen again (unlike in Eli's case where she just "lol idols not allowed"), so she tried to stop Chika. When she knew that she can't because chika is a fucking idiot, Dia supported them from behind until the third years joined them. And that is how Dia is best girl.

Nearly every show on nico ratings are above 90%, 85% is below average.

K-On is worse than all of those shows, except Idol Project.

Please tell me you're joking. The BanG Dream anime was dogshit

Typical niconigger

Most of Sunshine's episodes were above 90. Now, what will your excuse be?

The BanG Dream anime was actually a dramatic masterpiece which brought even the legendary President of Bushiroad to tears.

>Your taste is shit if you don't like sunshine
>half of the episodes are below 90, last ep is one of the biggest plunges ever
You literally have to be retarded to call this show good. Now what is your excuse for still defending it?

>And that is how Dia is best girl.
That's not how you spell Kanan silly!

it's painfully obvious that season 2 is going to be completely different but the average anime-fan is too retarded to perceive even that

The only thing getting copied is the 3rd year drama on what they will do when they graduate, caption this.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour, user.

This.

Godamn, Maru is so fat.

>m-my opinion!!! >.

There's no sarcasm here, friend. The main difference between
Bang Dream
>A young girl has to deal with the horror of her mother coming down with cancer
Love Live
>Fuck you I never want to see you again because I'm your friend(??)
K-On
>hurrr fun things r fun

Only in the right spots

I like amita, plus she was a real idol

Nice meme alternating the scene user

Has she ever thought about putting down the burger? Holy lard ingesting cholesterol disaster on legs.

She's usually munching on hoppo though.
Which I now understand as I could get my hands on some slat-caramel ones, which seems to be her favorite.

What's the difference between a real idol and a seiyuu idol? If anything a real idol is worse because in theory they would be worse at acting.

It's just an idiom, she's fat because she's eating, always eating. If she stopped eating, maybe she'd resemble something close to a human being, but there's always food in there anytime anywhere, it's like she's trying to eat for the entire group.

I know you're trying to be funny, user, but that's mean.

You mean every time a 3rd year graduates near the end of a season?
It's not a Love Live thing.

Look, it's Fatty McFatso eating again, hasn't even heard of a diet before.

stop it

Stop giving him (You)s

Yeah but I the conflict of if aqours will continue or disband like in the original LL.
That what I meant will be the but practically the rest of the season will be different from what we seen till now

She's fat, fat, FAT! Not only is her fat on par with Nozocow, she's also shorter so that means she's doubly fat.

Godamn, You is such a doormat.

I think they would leave us hanging for that because lol PDP.

I'd fuck that fatso so hard it would be an intense workout, which would make her lose pounds.

Who needs You anyway?

3rd poll when??? I so would these two

PDP only gets web contact like popularty polls and the new game contant, the love live staff said that, they are not realted to the anime at all.

I could sleep in Maru's fat rolls because they are so massive, they make nasty acrid waves of big smelly sweaty updrafts whenever the wind so much as blows in her general direction.

Goddamn, Riko is such a furfag and Chika is so ugly.

@162897513
Nicely memed

Depends on the role you get.

Aya is a pretty easy role since that is literally how Amita sounds like and sings like in real life.

Bang dream is considered a flop compared to those others.

"Although Kidani had never cried while reading an anime scenario before, he said that listening to the second CD single "Star Beat! ~Hoshi no Kodō~" while reading BanG Dream!'s scenario made him cry three times. "
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-02-07/bushiroad-head-idol-boom-is-over-prepare-for-band-boom/.111911

????
Is that why Bang dream's game is the #2 app in Japan right now?
Is that why Bang Dream's singles sales are roughly on par with Love Live & Idolm@ster?
Is that why K-on's source material got canceled?
Do you even know what those two before K-on are?

Grossing always dependent on currently ongoing events/gacha. Save for SS which is a constant money siphone.

True but Bang Dream just came off a bad gacha yet is still #2 truly amazing stuff as expected from the idolshit killer

Why are they doing gay im@s now?