How did America so quickly and easily become America's bitch?

fuck I mean Russia's bitch. I fucked it up

Fucking leaf.

If you don't become someone's bitch, they win.

My fellow Americans, we must develop better animation technology so that we can dominate this new form of warfare.

are you the same fucking leaf that hide behind a meme flag but ended the sentence with "eh".. got called out instantly as a fucking leaf?

every leaf gets called out as a fucking leaf u moron

what is this your first day

into the benalty box moosey

Kek fucking leaf

can't spell.. cant read.. welcome to canada achmed.

.. you know what kys fuck head.. you have embarrassed my people for the last time

>got called out instantly as a fucking leaf?

Everyone in the world is our bitch, even us leaf. That goes at least quadruple for you.

fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

Russia is a country with a GDP comparable to that of Mexico (per-capita) an aging military and a disease-ridden and drug-addicted populace.

This isn't strictly speaking their fault, it's the fualt of the Jews who deliberately destroyed them to get revenge upon the goyim, but it does mean that Russia isn't a serious threat to American interests.

The sooner you realize that WE were the ones being assholes in the Middle East, the sooner you will realize that every action the Russians have taken have been desperate and defensive, not cunning and masterful. Their "hack" of the election amounts to a bunch of independent contractors desperately scrabbling to try and have any effect, and failing.

Why are leafs always America's bitch?

holly shit! I saw that shit happen! small world, eh?

It's always a fucking leaf

lol nice picture

what's up with that crippled engrish? jing ming ping, old buddy old pal, that you?

this is what they make mutts believe

/thread

do not stop believing yuri. turnip can into spaes